Chapter 8

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It felt good hanging out with you guys again!” Minho exclaimed excitedly. “Lets hang out again some other time.” Taemin suggests. “Geurae” Sehun agrees. “I gotta go now. See you!” Sehun continued. After he waves goodbye to the hyungs, he went to the coffee shop straight away. He went to get Chorong. On the way to the coffee shop, Sehun thought of something. Is it okay if I’m with Chorong? What would Joon Myun hyung say if he knows? He throws away all those thoughts and went to the coffee shop. When Sehun sees Chorong, he felt weird to go anymore closer to Chorong. “Oppa!” Chorong waves happily when she saw Sehun. “Hey!” Sehun replied with a forced smile. Chorong felt that Sehun is being weird. “What’s wrong? You look different. Is something wrong?” She asks. Sehun shakes his head and said “Nothing. I’m okay.” Chorong thinks Sehun is just tired so she tries to cheer him up. “Ok, let’s go! It’s already late. Umm.. Anyway sorry I’m late. There are a lot of works to do today. Plus, I was so bored because you were not here. I think I am really in love with you.” Sehun becomes sad hearing what Chorong just said. “I don’t think we should be together. And can you just stop liking me?” Chorong was shocked. “What? What makes you said that? Where did I do wrong?” “You did nothing wrong. It’s just that, I, I don’t want to be with you.” Chorong becomes emotional. “GIVE ME REASON!” She exclaimed. “Nothing.” Sehun just answered her with that simple word. After that, Sehun just walks away leaving Chorong behind. Chorong was taken aback by Sehun’s attitude. What is wrong with him? He was fine in the morning. Chorong becomes teary.

 

Then she went back home. When she arrived, Bomi saw her swollen eyes and they went to Bomi’s room. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter