Chapter 16

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I choose Sehun oppa.” As Chorong said that, Sehun looks at Chorong and talks carefully. “Just choose Joon Myung hyung. He needs you more than me and he loves you more than I love you.” “I cannot change my feelings with my own will. I really love you Sehun oppa.” Chorong doesn’t want to gives in.

 

Suho interrupt their conversation. “Chorong-ah, you really don’t love me anymore? Not even a bit?” Chorong nods. “I’m really sorry but yes, there aren’t any left.” “Okay. Okay fine!” Suho expresses his disappointment. Then Sehun tried to cover his friend. “Chorong-ah, you will not be happy with me. Don’t be stubborn and just accepts him. He knows you better and he understands you more than me. Trust me. You will be happier if you’re with him.” Chorong becomes angrier after Sehun said that. “Sirheo! I only wants to be with you and I will never be together with someone that I don’t love.”

 

Suho feels guilty because he force Chorong to be with him when she wanted to be with Sehun. He wanted to gives in but his heart doesn’t allow him to do so. His heart still chooses Chorong. But Suho tried to be strong and think the right way. He knows Sehun has done a lot for him and Sehun also stays away from Chorong for him.

 

Suho calls Sehun to talk with him. “Sehun-ah, you don’t have to sacrifice everything for me anymore. You have done a lot for me. Just follow where your heart leads you. If you want to be with her, go ahead. I won’t be on your way. Besides, you love her and she also feels the same way.” Sehun is surprised by Suho’s attitude. He never saw him like that. He never gives in on anything. Chorong was happy by Suho’s decision though she feels a little guilty.

 

After Suho said everything, he went out of Chorong’s house. On his way out, he meets Chorong’s parents and he just greets them with a smile. Then he left.

 

Chorong’s parents went inside the house with full of curiousity after they saw how Suho behaves. As they went inside, they saw Chorong is hugging with Sehun with full of tears. “Chorong-ah.” His mother speaks softly. As Chorong heard his mom’s voice, she slowly let go of Sehun. “Umma.” Chorong said with full of tears in her eyes and she went to hug her mother. When the mother and daughter are hugging, Mr. Park speaks up. “Who is this guy?” He said that while pointing at Sehun. Chorong stares at her father and said. “Appa, he is Sehun. The guy I’m in love with,” Chorong’s parents stares at each other then her mom asked her a question. “What about Suho?” Chorong shakes her head. “I don’t know about him. What’s important right now is that I am together with Sehun oppa and I really love him. Not that Suho.” Her parents are shocked by her answer. “So he was making that face earlier because of all this? So you mean like you were fighting?” Her mom asked curiously. “Well, you can say that.” Chorong simply answer her.

 

Chorong walks to Sehun and asks her parents. “Will you accept if I’m with Sehun oppa? He’s not like Suho oppa. A total opposite of him.” Her parents stares at Sehun for a while and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter