Chapter 4

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho bring Chorong for a walk. He started off the conversation. “I have been searching for you all this time. I never thought that I would find you here, and why do you look so tired?” Chorong smirk and answered straight forwardly “why were you searching for me?” You know for sure that we were already over and I bet you already found someone who are richer and more beautiful than me.” Suho smiled. He missed to see Chorong‘s angry face. “Well unfortunately, what you said is not true. I had been searching for you all this time and only now I found you, and….. It hurts me seeing you in this condition.” Suho becomes sad seeing Chorong suffering. “It’s not your problem. You don’t know that I have been suffering all this time. If you really loves me, you should’ve found me earlier. You are too late. My life was difficult since I left home!” Chorong exclaimed. Suho was shocked “You left home?” He asks curiously. Then Chorong just left Suho hanging with that question. Chorong was too emotional so she went back to finish her works.

Sehun looked at Chorong and she seemed to be not in a good mood. She have been hyper all this time. What’s wrong with her? Sehun thought. Sehun is worried about Chorong. Krystal, one of the employees asked Chorong because Chorong doesn’t look good. ”Nothing, it’s just that I’m not in mood” Krystal don’t want to disturb Chorong so she asks Sehun. “Sehun, why does Chorong looks down? Did she have any problem?” Sehun looks clueless. ”I will try to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter