Chapter 7

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DING DONG~~ The sound of the bell heard. “That must be Minho hyung and Taemin hyung!” Sehun jumped excitedly to get the door. “Hyung!!” Sehun hug them tightly to show how much he missed them. Taemin and Minho hugged him back, then they went to the living room to join Suho. “Yah Joon Myun-ah. Can’t you at least come to the front door to greet us?” Minho pouts. “Aigoo hyung. Don’t be angry. I really miss you but Sehun was so excited that I don’t want to block his way.” Suho makes excuse. “Yeah right. Don’t think I forgot how rude you are. Just tell me that you are lazy. Don’t make such ridiculous excuses, okay?” Minho pouts again. “Geurae. I agree with Minho hyung. I thought you would be the one standing in front of the door to wait for me.” Taemin joins in the bickering. Suho sigh. He knows they are joking but he gives in. “Arasso! Come here.” Suho hugs both of them. They all laugh then they sit down to talk.

 

While they happily talking, Minho suddenly asked about Suho’s relationship. “I just remember something. Joon Myun-ah, how are Chorong doing? Is she fine? You guys are still together right?” Suho suddenly becomes quiet. Then he answered Minho’s question after taking a deep breath. “We’re already over!” Minho, Taemin and even Sehun are all shocked hearing that news. “How come?” Taemin asked curiously. “It’s a long story.” Suho becomes sad. Taemin really wants to know so he forces his friend. “Just tell us the whole story so we would know.” Suho feels bad if he didn’t tell his friends so he tells them anyway. Even though he is sad.

 

Suho: The story is like this. There was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter