CHAPTER 9: Secret Admirer

One and Only Kyu

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Ya! You boy! Why did you do to that! The noodles might be on pieces now! No one will buy that!” I heard appa shouted.

 

 

 

“Its too heavy appa, Mianhae. I gotta go now. I will finish my report. Annyeong appa!” I just said then quicly went off. I know appa will nag at me if I just stay there.

 

 

 

 

 

Ah, you and Kyuhyun. Why were they together awhile ago? Are they dating? But I know Kyuhyun-sshi doesn’t like you, I know because Leeteuk Hyung told me. Ah, crazy thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Kyuhyun sshi again. He's walking outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will follow him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe he will go to you’s house again. But he’s walking on the opposite direction. Hmm okay I just want to assure, I might as well do this.

 

 

 

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was walking home when he felt someone is following him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There’s no one following him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, maybe it’s just a cat or something.” Kyuhyun thought then rubbed his stomach.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, I’m very sleepy. Even my hunger was lost. Gotta go home quickly” then he quickly went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

 

 

 

I followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, he stopped for awhile, maybe he felt that I’m following him now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hid quickly on a garbage can. Ahh naemsae na !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I peeked to see what he is doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw him walked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good Lord, thank you I’m not caught.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin, michyeoseo? Aigoo..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve been like this since I saw you on the campus.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I find her very attractive, and i was impressed by her being witty. She’s a dean’s lister, she can speak 3 languages fluently, Korean, English and Tagalog ( or Filipino, Philippine’s language). I don’t know why she knows Tagalog, but a friend told me you was fascinated by The Philippine’s literature so she studied the language itself. She’s a Literature student, and she tops their class.

 

Once, I saw her with a very popular guy on our school, Leeteuk hyung, the one who told me that Kyuhyun doesn’t look at you as a girlfriend material. The first time I saw the two of them together, I felt dislike on Leeteuk hyung.

 

But when I found out that they’re futsal, all my dislike on him went away. Leeteuk hyung studies Music, so I also enrolled myself on that class to get close to Leeteuk Hyung. And of course, to know more about my ideal girlyou. I know I’m like a stalker, but I know my limitations. And I also planned every action I made carefully.

 

 

 

 

 

All because of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo, I remember I have a report tomorrow with Leeteuk hyung. Gotta do it now.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

so now you know who's the guy,

it's cutie minni ! ^-^

 

sorry guys if dis update is short ^^

i wont be able to update it for 4 days,

so my dear subscribers and readers, you please stay and wait okay?

i love you all :3