CHAPTER 4: Precious First Meeting on the Subway

One and Only Kyu

 

FLASHBACK…

“Catch me if you can! Hahahah”, you was running from Leeteuk. Both of their mothers are friends. They were on the subway. They just finished shopping.

 

 

 

“Hey kids, stop fooling around. You never know when the next train will come. We will left you. Behave.” you’s mother said.

 

 

“Ya you give me my robot!”Leeteuk said.

 

“Give me my doll first! Merong!” you stuck out her tongue  upon saying that.

 

 

 

Leeteuk attempted to get his robot from her, but you quickly dodged.

 

 

 

She ran again, away from Leeteuk. She didn’t see that there was someone in front of her. She bumped onto that someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oww Ouch!”  a voice of a girl said. you looked at the person in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

It was a beautiful girl, and you is sure that the girl is rich.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you blind?  And what’s your problem? Why are you running here in the subway? Are you lost? Acckk my new dress!” the girl furiously said to her. you just stared at the girl, then said 

 

 

“Mianhae. I didn’t see you. I was running because---“ she was cut off because the girl pushed her strongly on the shoulder, and she fell hard on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl suddenly cried, “Mommy, there’s a beggar here.  She has been bugging me!”

 

then the mother of the girl came. “Hey you kid! What did you do to my daughter? Jeo  ri ga!” she angrily said. you was about to speak but  they went away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

you was left alone, still sitting on the floor. She didn’t cry. She just smiled then looked at the robot on her hands.  Suddenly, she saw a boy’s hand. She looked up, then saw a boy half smiling at her, offering his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“C’mon. Get up” then she held the boy’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He helped her to stand up, and said

 

” Gwaenchana?  That girl is really devil. Aissh.”

 

 

 

The boy frowned when he said that. you looked at the boy and smiled

 

” Gomawo. I’m fine.”

 

 

 “I saw you a while ago, why are you running?” the boy asked.

 

 

“I’m just fooling around with my friend. I didn’t know there was  someone in front of me. I bumped into that girl, but it was an accident.”

 

 

 

 

She heard a woman’s voice calling someone, “Kyuhyun? Where are you? The train is coming.

 

” “Ne, eomma.” The boy shouted back to the direction of the woman’s voice.

 

 

 

“I gotta go now. Bye.” The boy smiled at her then ran quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you was left again,  puzzled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh I didn’t ask his name. But I heard the woman called him..

 

What’s that again? K..  Kyu.. Kkkyyuu…Kyyu…Kyuhyun! Yeah right, he’s name is Kyuhyun!”

 

Then she looked at the direction where the boy ran.

 

 

 

She smiled to herself, when someone grabbed the robot on her hand.

 

 

“Got it! Hahaha!” Leeteuk said, but she remained motionless.

 

 

“Ya gwaenchana? Are you angry? I should be the one who should be angry here, I searched you everywhere do you know that?”

 

 

 

But youjust stay silent.  Leeteuk looked at her again, perplexed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Ya you, Leeteuk, c’mon we will left you here.“ Leeteuk’s mother said.

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk and you moved faster. Both of them ran and went inside the train.

 

 

 

...END OF FLASHBACK


 

 

Kyuhyun‘s POV

 

 

I opened the gate then went inside. I carefully lay her on the sofa. She looked very pale right now.

 

 

This is my fault. Why am I so slow? I saw her on the floor this morning and yet I didn’t helped her.

 

 

 

I put a pillow on her head and covered her with a blanket. She looks very angelic when she’s sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

I looked around the house. Wow, she became very independent since her mother worked abroad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her laptop on the desk. Maybe she wouldn’t get angry if I play for awhile.

 

 

Oh I remember you has been playing starcraft too since I taught her how to play. It’s Starcraft time!  I smiled at myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normal POV

 

Kyuhyun was busily playing Starcraft. He was really into his business when the door bell rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

you, woke up to the sound. She moved, then opened her eyes slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, my back. Thank God I’ m not yet amputated into half.” She thought. Then suddenly she heard someone murmuring words.

 

 

 

 

 

She looked, and she saw Kyuhyun playing on her laptop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door bell rang again. you knows that Kyuhyun can’t hear any sound except the game’s sound, and so she got up quietly and went for the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk was  outside. He pressed the doorbell once. But no one opened the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe Kyuhyun is preparing food for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked around the surroundings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you’s garden is really beautiful in spite of its simplicity."

 

 

 

 

 

 

He just looked around.

 

 

Then looked at his watch.

 

“Omona, I have to do my report in Music. Why is Kyuhyun not opening the door? Aisshh”  

 

 

 

 

 

He pressed the doorbell again, and this time the door open. 

 

 

 

 

 

heartheartheartheartheartheart

i'm really a BABO wen it comes to putting pictures :P ugh!! but i hope you guys like the update ^^v