CHAPTER 11: On Stomach Flu and Carrying Kyu

One and Only Kyu

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

 

She can’t be mistaken, it’s Kyuhyun who is playing the piano, and singing.

 

 

 

 

She leaned at the door to get a clear sound. Yes, it is really Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

She opened the door a bit and saw Kyuhyun looking tired. He looks flushed.

 

 

 

 

She just stared at him, looking at him intently.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was singing his heart out, with his eyes close.

 

 

 

 

She was moved to tears. “The boy I loved for a long time.” She thought to herself.

 

She closes her tearful eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, and he felt someone’s presence at the door.

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped singing and playing the piano.

 

 

 

 

 

you came back to her senses when she felt that Kyuhyun stopped playing the piano.

She wiped the tears rolling in her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is someone there?” Kyuhyun called out, looking at the direction of the door.

 

youopened her eyes wide, thinking of what to do. Will she go inside to talk to him or will she ran downstairs? She held the door knob, but left it opened a bit. She sniffed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stand up from his chair, and opened the door. It was a liitle bit open, so he saw someone.

 

 

 

 

you was taken aback, she loose her grip on the doorknob when she saw Kyuhyun looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi!” yousaid trying to keep her cool, pretending to be startled.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at her, confused. “Have you been there lately?”

 

 

 

 

 

“N-ne” she stammered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Why didn’t you go home yet?” he asked her.” Didn’t Leeteuk Hyung told you?

 

 

 

 

 

“Told me what?” she looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I told Leeteuk Hyung that I would not go home early. I also told him to tell it you.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He didn’t tell it to me. I texted him awhile ago that I’m not going home with him because I will talk to—“ everything slipped from . She cut off herself from spilling it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuguya? Me?” Kyuhyun smiled weakly.

 

 

 

“M-mwo?.. Aniya!..” youshe said. She want to cover her face, but she didn’t.

 

 

 

“I know what you will say” he said and chuckled a bit. “Leeteuk hyung told me.”

 

 

 

 

 

She swallowed, what did he tell? What??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What did he tell you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why don’t you know? You’re the one who told it to him to tell it to me, right?” He smirked. “Why, are there other things you want to tell to me, uh?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you looked at him, he’s teasing again.

 

 

 

 

 

“None, I just want to know what he told you so that I can be assured that he said the right message to you.” She said, she’s in her normal state now.

 

 

 

 

“He asked me why I didn’t showed up at lunch. He also said that you are very worried.” Kyuhyun smiled slyly, teasing her again. He  always wants to do this to her, he find her cute when she lost her composure.

 

 

 

 

“I’m worried because I’m not used to not seeing you for lunch.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmm, and he told me that you’re sorry” Kyuhyun drew her face to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

you looked at him wide eyed and wrinkled her forehead.

 

 

 

 

“You’re scary, you know.” He drew away his face. “You shouldn’t be like that because I didn’t still accept your apology.”then  he laughed evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Arasseo. I’m going now. You still didn’t accept my apology, so I’d better go home now. At least I’m assured that Leeteuk oppa told to you what i told him to tell you.” she smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 She thought of something to threw back on him. “Teasing me like I’m dumb, eh? Now wait for my comeback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she slowly walked forward, then looked back at him again. “And yes, I’m also saying IT to oppa” she smiled slyly,

 

“as a gratitude for him” then she walked again, making her pace faster.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya!” Then he ran after her and caught her arm, “Don’t tell it to him,” then he panted “Apology accepted” then he looked away, he gave in.

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled to herself after hearing that.

 

 “See, this time you lose! Bwahahaha!!” She thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

She let loose of Kyuhyun’s hand on her arm.

 

 

 

“Okay then, I’m going.”

 

 

 

 

“Don’t tell it to him, please?” Kyuhyun held her arm again, his other hand on his knees, he’s panting hard again. He is looking at you.

 

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t. I promise.” Then she looked at his eyes, suddenly she saw slightly dark circles around his eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Gwaenchana?” she asked Kyuhyun. you was really getting worried this time. “This time I know he’s not joking.” She thought.

 

 

 

 

“I think I’m not. I have stomach flu.” He said, he gripped you's arm again.

 

“Is that the reason why you didn’t showed up on lunch?” she looked at him worriedly.

 

 

 

“Ne” Kyuhyun said. He let go of his grip on her arm and held his stomach.

 

 

 

“It really hurts..” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

 

you held his arms”Do you want me to take you to the clinic?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I think the clinic now is closed. It’s alredy past 5pm. Nurses there usually goes home early.” Kyuhyun said, still suffering from stomachache.

 

 

 

 

 

She searched her bag for medicines, but she found nothing.

 

 

 

 

“I have no choice Kyuhyun, but I should really take you there. Let’s just try.”

 

 

 

And then she suddenly thought that it’s Friday today. Nurses go home at 6pm when Friday.

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi c’mon” then she held up Kyuhyun’s arms on her, trying hard to carry the pitiful evil boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the clinic:

 

“Your friend had suffered from stomach flu due to the foods he ate last night. He’s fine now.” Nurse Shindong said to you.

 

 

 

“Gamsahamnida, sir.” Then she smiled at the nurse.

 

 

 

“Uh, you, why are you alone with Kyuhyun this time? I think it’s not the usual of you to go home late, and you’re always with Leeteuk after class. The three of you go home together right?” Nurse Shindong asked her.

 

 

 

 

“Ah, it’s because I’m helping Kyuhyun-sshi with his project, he told me to help him. When suddenly he told me that his stomach aches, that’s why I carried him up to here. And Leeteuk oppa has to do something that’s why he went home early.” She’s really becoming a liar.

 

 

 

 

The nurse smiled at her, “Ah, jeongmal.You’re very strong, you managed to carry him up to here.”

 

 

you blushed a little when the nurse said that.

 

“Aigoo, youyou’re blushing. Did I said something wrong or, Is something going on with you and Kyuhyun?”

 

 

 

 

“None sir. We’re just friends.” she said then pouted.

 

 

 

 

“See that frustration on your face. Aigoo, kids today are really secretive of their feelings, especially to their friends, to the friend they have feelings for.  you take care of your friend, okay. I’m leaving, you can go and check him now. If there are still problems just call me up here, arasseo?” After that the nurse smiled at her then went inside his office.

 

 

 

“Weird, Am I that obvious?” then she cupped her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went inside to check Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was lying down. He looked at the direction of the person walking towards the bed he is lying on. He saw you and then smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

“Do you feel well now?” you asked Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“Yes, thanks for carrying me. We’re now quits with me piggy back riding you last night.” Then he let out a soft laugh.

 

 

 

 

you looked at him and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stands up. “I think we better go home now”, then held his stomach “the pain went away how did he do that?”

 

 

 

 

 

you laughed. Kyuhyun looked at her, and then laughed too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gamsahamnida” they both said in unison to Nurse Shindong.

 

 

 

 

 

“Cheonmanhae, Kyuhyun take care of her okay? There are only few girls like her. And youtell your friend here to stop eating too much so he won’t catch stomach flu again, arasseo?” then the jolly, handsome nurse smiled to both of them.

 

 

 

Both of them bid goodbye to the school nurse and then went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While walking home...

 

 

 

"It's really tiring searching for you awhile ago" you said to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you searched for me" Kyuhyun look at her, puzzled.

 

 

 

 

"Because I have something to tell to you right, but Leeteuk oppa had already said it to you" you said.

 

 

 

 

"I was just at the music room, but i went to the toilet for like, 5mins.? And then I went back to the music room" Kyuhyun said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"You didn't went to the rooftop?" you said, puzzled.

 

 

"No, I didn't. Wae?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

"ah, nothing" she said.

 

 

 

 

She remembered the boy who told her that Kyuhyun was at the rooftop.Is he fooling her, or what?

 

 

 

 

SUNGMiN'S POV

 

Sungmin Why did you tell her that Kyuhyun-sshi was at the rooftop? For sure she will get angry to you! You Babo!

 

 

 

I'm just here at our convenience store, waiting for the two to pass here.

 

 

Omona they're coming!

 

 

YOUR POV:

 

 

 

"Do you want something to drink Kyuhyun-sshi?" I asked him.

 

 

 

We are passing by a convenience store.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani, let's just go home I really want to rest." he said to me,like he doesn't even care.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay"

 

 

but something caught my eye when I looked at the convenience store. Like someone was hiding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? Why are you staring there like you saw a ghost? C'mon ppali! I really want to go home! If you're not going home and you just want to look there then i'm going!" Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

He's being bratty again. I understand, it's because of his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We walked home, but I really can't forget that incident.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who could it be??

 

 

 



 

Guys!

Really Really Sorry for updating just now!

I've been busy with my English report in School and

yesterday I started to play

Starcraft 1 Brood war :))

because of Kyu haha :DD

that's why i wasn't able to update dis yesterday ^^v

Tell me what you think about my update :))