Chapter 12: Complicated Three Lives

One and Only Kyu

 

you’s  POV

 

 

After Kyuhyun and I walked home, I changed to my pajamas and ate ramen for dinner because I don’t like eating anything at all. I’m really intrigued to that “someone” who was like hiding from me awhile ago at the convenience store that I keep thinking about it and lost my appetite. Maybe its Kyuhyun’s fangirl or someone who might hurt me, because he/she wouldn’t hide if he doesn’t have any bad intentions right? Aigoo I’m starting to become paranoid, jinjja.

 

 

 

 

 

I was ready to tuck myself in my bed when I felt my phone vibrated at the bedside table. I reached for it, then saw that Leeteuk Oppa has a message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dear dongsaengiee I’m here at the front of your gate, can I come in? :)

 

 

 

 

I nearly jumped in shocked, I don’t know why. Maybe it was because Oppa came in just the right time for me to vent what’s bothering me.

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly went outside then ushered Oppa to the sofa.

 

 

 

 

“Why so jumpy? Anything wrong saengiee?” Oppa asked me.

 

 

 

 

“Maybe. Aissh I really don’t know” I ruffled my hair in frustration, I don’t want to say things to Oppa because he’s a worry wart. But he’s the only I can talk to about this.

 

 

 

“Is it about Kyuhyun? C’mon tell me! Don’t keep secrets from me, I’m your Oppa” then he sit a little closer to me then nudged me in the arm. Its interrogation time again.

 

 

 

“Okay okay” then I told him about what happened at the convenience store.

 

 

 

“I know I’m making a big deal out of that but oppa, I’m scared. Who knows maybe it’s a sasaeng fangirl of Kyuhyun or yours that’s set to throw daggers on me.”

 

 

 

“Hmm.. Well, its been a couple of years that almost everyone knows the three of us are friends. Why would someone do that to you, right? you, geokjongma, Oppa and, ehem your prince will always be here for you” then he smiled assuringly and slyly to me.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun? I think he won’t.” I smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

Yes, I think Kyuhyun won’t. I remembered his bratty scene awhile ago.

 

 

 

 

“There you are again, pitying yourself! I’m sure he would. If he won’t I’ll skin him alive!” I rolled my eyes to Oppa, because he’s really overdoing it, making scary faces upon saying that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun… I remembered something the moment I thought of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guy with glasses. The guy with glasses who told me that Kyuhyun was at the rooftop when I ask him where he was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, do you know someone from your class, a guy who wears eyeglasses?”

 

 

 

 

“There are many guys in our class that wears eyeglasses, why ask?” Oppa was at the kitchen counter munching Bungeoppang.

 

 

 

“Ah nothing. Hmm but do you know someone close to Kyuhyun in your class that wears eyeglasses?” I’m really confused why that guy told me Kyuhyun was at the rooftop. To think that I ran upstairs! I felt a disappointment on that guy, he lied to me.

 

 

 

“Why are you suddenly asking that? Wait… Do you like someone new? Is it someone in Kyuhyun’s class?”

 

 

 

Aiish there he is again!

 

 

 

Leeteuk Oppa Inquisition Mode On.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ani! After class I searched for Kyuhyun at the Music Hall—''

 

 

 

 

 

''Ah that’s why you texted me to go home first! I look like a complete loner walking alone awhile ago” Then he facepalmed then make sobbing noises.

 

 

 

“Ya Oppa listen to me first.  Mian I didn’t told you the real reason why I didn’t go home early. I know you would keep asking me If I told you earlier.”

 

 

 

Then he looked at me,  pouting. Then he suddenly smile.

 

 

 

 

And so I continued with what I’m talking about “ There’s a guy in the Music room. He’s playing a guitar, he’s a bit taller than me but I think you’re taller than him. Okay I ‘ll be honest, I found him cute, he wears eyeglasses and he has baby face. But he acts weird, like he’s irritated or uneasy or something when he saw me, I really don’t know. I ask him where Kyuhyun was then he told me that Kyuhyun was at the rooftop. I ran quickly to the rooftop but Kyuhyun wasn’t there. I went back to the music hall then I saw Kyuhyun playing the piano inside the music room.”

 

 

 

I didn’t told Oppa what I felt on that moment.

 

Girls still has to keep secret, no?

 

 

 

 

“When Kyuhyun and I met I asked him where he was before he went to the music room, he told me that he went to the toilet. The guy wasn’t there anymore that time.

 

 

 

“So?” Oppa suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

“I felt a little disappointment on that guy. You know, he’s cute and all, but he lied.”

 

 

 

“Well, It’s not his fault that you ran to the rooftop” Oppa told me without even looking at me. Well, its not that I’m putting the blame on that guy, but still.. Aissh.

 

 

 

 

 

I also told Oppa about what happened to Kyuhyun. Oppa only gave me smiles while I’m telling him about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be going now saengiee. See you tomorrow morning. Don’t think too much about Kyuhyun and all that stuffs okay? Jal ja” then he kissed me on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

“Ne, Gomawo Oppa. Jalja”  the I waved bye at him then locked the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa is right, I should not stress myself thinking about those things.

 

 

 

 

I prayed then doze off. Tomorrow is another day.



 

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

 

 

While I’m walking home, I thought about what you told me about “that guy” who lied to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know who he is, it is Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shake my head in disbelief, finally he met that guy who has been eyeing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why do I know?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its’ a common instinct for guys. I already know it since the day Sungmin enrolled in the same class with Kyuhyun and I, because after introducing to each other, the very first words he told to me was

 

 

 

“You’re a friend of you, right?”

 

 

 

 

And so that’s when I start to become suspicious of him. As time goes by I realized that he is a good guy, and he has a good intention towards my pretty dongsaeng.

 

 

 

 

Why is this little world so simple but complicated?

 

 

 

 

you  and Sungmin were pretty much alike in their situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you fell for Kyuhyun who doesn’t even know of her feelings and only look up to her as a friend,

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Sungmin fell for you who doesn’t even know that the guy who lied to him was the guy who have been crushing on her since then.

 



 

***

Annyeong! ^^

 

Sienna here.

 

To my subscribers who waited for a year for this update, accept this, it comes from the bottom of my heart.

 

SARANGHAE!!!<3

:

It doesn't matter whether i lost 2 subscribers, i still have my lovely and loyal ones.

 

Also, I'm really sorry for making you wait, and for breaking the promise i made (to all those who read the chapter 12 note i made, i deleted it because it kinda embarasses me :D)

 

And to all those who are expecting for a sungmin filled update, sorry i gave this to urineun Oppa who's serving his military responsibilities at North Korea now. I really miss him that's why I made this update mostly him.

 

 

Wait for Leeteuk and for the next update, Yaksok? :) :*