CHAPTER 7: The Little Girl

One and Only Kyu

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

I really want to make it up for you, good thing hyung challenged me. After all, I’m really hungry after the game and the commotion awhile ago.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah aniyo, oppa is just joking. I’ll just cook food-----“

 

 

 

 

 

 

but I dragged her out of her house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We went to my favourite restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just order what you want. I’ll pay for it.” I said to her, then looked at the menu.

 

 

 

Hmm what to eat. I’m craving for this, and this and this! I may as well ordered many for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks Kyuhyun, but I’m full” you said to me, then she smiled. But I heard a growl.

 

 

 

 

 

This girl is really good at making excuses, haha but her stomach can’t lie.

 

 

“You sure full, eh?” I said, then smirked. I saw her embarrassed so I called the waiter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want something for 4 people” I whispered to the waiter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that all Sir? You sure wants to make your pretty girlfriend here satisfied eh?” then the waiter looked at her smiling widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mianhae but I’m not his girlfriend” she said, looking at the waiter. I saw her reaction, she really don’t like others teasing her, especially with me. I can see that she’s slightly angry now.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, close to being his girlfriend” then the waiter went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just stay silent, frowning while looking at the direction of the waiter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I  stared at her, amused by what I’m  seeing. She looks really cute when she’s frowning. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You really don’t want me to be your boyfriend, ne?” then I laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me, then said “Its not that Kyuhyun-sshi, its just that---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the waiter is coming near.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here is your order sir? Do you still need anything?” the waiter was back again, holding large plates of food.

 

 

 

“None. This is enough. Gamsahamnida” then we both  bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Which one of this will I eat first? Masa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, this is too much. You shouldn’t bother---

 

 

“ “Ya you just eat. I don’t want to be skinned alive by hyung, and its my first time to treat you so I may as well do it feasty.”

 

 

“Manhi muhguh” then I smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ah I’m really hungry. Might as well taste all of this!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at you. She’s not like eating at all. I looked at the direction of her eye. Ah so those girls kept on looking at us. So annoying. Don’t they know the right ethics when eating out? She doesn’t like eating at all because of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eat more. Don’t be shy. And don’t mind them. They just don’t have the money to buy all of this kekeke” I said to her so that she wouldn’t feel inferior.

 

 

 

 

 

 I sense that she’s  been catching glimpse of me while eating. Do I look like a dweji when eating? Hmm, I know I don’t look bad when eating. I once stared at the mirror while eating. A joke came to my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah so you just want to look at me because when you look at me, you feel full? Am I right?” I said to her, smiling slyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 “Anya..” she looked embarrassed again. I saw her stuffed with food. Good! That’s what I called eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating, I  paid all of the food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ah, I’m very full.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We went out of the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We might as well take a walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We walked the same street where I let her piggyback ride me. I remembered the incident this morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, you. Mianhae. I didn’t caught you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked startled. What’s wrong with my question?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for what? What are you talking about Kyuhyun-sshi?” she asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you know what I’m talking about. When I opened the door, I heard a bump sound.  I thought that maybe It was just something. But then I saw you sitting on the floor. Instead of helping you, I just nagged at you. Err.. Is that nag already? Hmm but anyways, I know I had already apologise to you. I let you piggyback ride me, and had treat you to dinner. “ I said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a joke of course. I’m not that kind of person counting good deeds. I just want to see her smile because she really looks serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, ne. You shouldn’t apologise. It’s also my fault too. I stopped at the door where everyone goes out.” But I can see from her face that she’s really sorry. She’s like the one saying sorry to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what? I remembered someone from my childhood days. I remembered that because of what happened to you today”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh Jeongmal?  Is it okay if you share that with me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nod. you and I have been friends for a long time, like 3 years? Maybe I should also tell someone about this story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ This girl… I don’t know her name.” I said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”She looks really cute. She was holding a robot and was running so fast that she didn’t saw someone on her front. She bumped to it. It was my childhood friend who likes me that time. My parents and her parents are business partners, until now. I’m so annoyed at her because she always wants me to play with her. She even attempted to kiss me! Good thing I dodge before she can touch my lips.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her laughed, but then she’s blushing. This girl is really weird, but I trust her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So I saw her talking to the girl. But the next thing I saw was she pushed the girl, then she cried instead of the little girl. Her mother went to them then said something. I didn’t hear what they actually said, but I heard her mother said “ Go away” to the poor little girl. They left her. The moment they left, I went to the little girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I offered her my hand, and then I helped her got up. I asked her questions even though I know what happened. She looks cuter when I looked at her close up. She really has a nice pair of innocent eyes, and she’s got cute, chubby cheeks. And I also think she has a shallow dimple on her right cheek. Like that of yours.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I saw you suddenly startled, like she was alarmed by something. I continued my story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “I heard the train coming, and my mother called me. I bid goodbye to her, then ran to my mother. I forgot to ask her name, that’s the mistake I’ve made.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I saw a bench. We sat there for awhile, resting our tired knees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up at the sky. I felt sad. I don’t know why I felt sad. This should feel a little bit lighter now because I already told this to someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you still want to see the little girl, kyuhyun-sshi?” you suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was caught off-guard. I don’t know what to say. A moment of silence came upon me. I don’t know what to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mianhae, Kyuhyun-sshi. I shouldn’t have asked that. Mianhae” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gwaenchana. You really want to know the answer?” I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If it’s okay with you” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 ahh breath-taking !!.........

 

jeongmal gomawoyo to my new subscribers :))

 

please leave your comments!! ^^

 

 

note to readers: after i update this chapter, i edited the whole fanfic, for you my subscribers and silent readers :))