CHAPTER 2: The Invitation

One and Only Kyu

“Aiishhhh!! If I can just kill him then I won’t be like this! I haven’t got some good night sleep since he gave me that report!” said you.

 

 

 

 

“You know how cruel that professor can be. And for sure he won’t die that easy if you kill him. That’s why he doesn’t have any wife till now, because for sure that unlucky woman can’t stay for so long with just his stares” said Leeteuk while looking at the unmoved food from their table.

 

 

 

 

“And no woman will love you if you just keep on being bitter like that” said you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were on the school cafeteria and every time they’re together, eyes will always be glued on them.

 

Leeteuk is a tall, handsome guy. you and him were both seniors, and have been friends since grade school. Since then, you have been always there to receive numerous love letters, chocolates, and even flowers from numerous fans of his guy best friend, and that’s bragging rights. Of course, being friends for a long time can be a quite hard for a girl like her, because she’s a girl and Leeteuk is a boy. What do you expect? you had a crush on him too, but she knew better than to ruin their friendship, so she decide to stay platonic with him. And after all, she have been setting her eyes to someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s for lunch?” a chestnut brown haired, tall man suddenly popped out and sit beside you.

 

 

He tasted Leeteuk’s uneaten food, and said  “the menu today is a little bit unpleasant, but I have no choice but to finish this all up.”

 

 

Leeteuk just looked and move the plate to him.

“Glutton” he said.

 

 

 

“So what’s up for today? Looks like both of you has a cloud above your heads.” He finished the food that fast and played his PSP while talking to them.

 

 

“Leeteuk just broke up with her girlfriend” said you. But all she can think of was the incident earlier and all she wanted to said was, “ my hurts because you didn’t catch me, you babo!”

 

 

 

 

“Mwo? Taeyeon? You broke up with her? What happened?”,  he asked.

 

 

 

“Long story. I’ll just tell it to you later. I’ll be going first. I have to do something in the Music Club Hall. See you later.” Leeteuk said and went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

you pouted, and just when she realized she was alone with this guy! She swallowed and unknowingly called Leeteuk.

 

“Wae?” asked Leeteuk .

 

She gave him a meaningful look, but she said

 

“Ah, none. I just want to say wait for me later when you’re finished doing your work” she smiled weakly and nervously.

 

Leeteuk knows, and so he said, “Arasseo” and waved bye to both of them.

 

 

 

 

She can’t sit comfortably because of her , and the other reason was the guy busily playing next to her.

 

 

When suddenly he asked, “Why are you late? Don’t you know how much evil that teacher is?”

 

 

 

 

 

But on her mind she said, “You’re evil than him, and you don’t know that?”

 

 

 

 

 

But she said “I slept late last night to finish the report he gave me. I woke up late.” She coldly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A girl suddenly showed herself in front of their table and shyly said,

 

 

“Kyuhyun sunbaenim, you left this on your room.”

 

The girl just bowed her head while talking to him. Her face was getting red and handle Kyuhyun his earphones.

 

 

 

 “Ah just when I need it. Gomawo”, and bowed his head a little.

 

The girl smiled big and said, “Maybe I can treat you something?”

 

 

you just rolled her eyes and said to herself, “it’s Kyuhyun who should be saying that. Poor girl.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun is also his guy best friend since high school like Leeteuk. The three of them are inseparable, and the two of them were on the same club and considered the musical geniuses of their school. Leeteuk plays the piano and composes songs, Kyuhyun plays the clarinet and the lead singer, and you is the second vocals and she also knows how to play piano. But she chooses to study Literature, for a reason.

That’s why they’re a bit famous, especially the two boys. They are famous among girls, but the two have different ways on how to treat a girl. Leeteuk, even though he turned down girls, he does it slowly and  he treats them right.

 

Kyuhyun is different. If he doesn’t like you, or you confessed to him that you like him, he won’t talk to you. Ever. And he’s straightforward. If you tell him you like him, he would frankly say he doesn’t like you, especially if he finds you boring. He doesn’t have a girlfriend ever since, that’s why girls continue to pursue him despite his cold treatment on them. Kyuhyun once said that her ideal girl is the one who can beat him on Starcraft. And I know you know what’s next. Almost all of the girls who like him started playing Starcraft in the hope of beating the Game Master. But none of them succeeded. Kyuhyun will just smirk after playing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you was waiting for Kyuhyun’s reply to the girl. She knows Kyuhyun can’t refuse especially when it comes to food.