CHAPTER 6: DiNNER DATE

One and Only Kyu

 

 

-----AT A  RESTAURANT-----

 

 

 

“Just order what you want. I’ll pay for it.” Kyuhyun said, then looks at the menu.

 

 

"Thanks Kyuhyun-sshi, but I’m full” you said then she smiled. But a growl came out from her stomach.

 

 

 

 

“You sure full, eh?” Kyuhyun  said, then smirked. you looked away, embarrassed.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun calls for the waiter, then whispered something .

 

                                                                              

 

“Is that all Sir? You sure wants to make your pretty girlfriend here satisfied eh?” then the waiter looked at you smiling widely.

 

 

“Mianhae but I’m not his girlfriend” she said, looking at the waiter. She’s clenching her clammy fist under the table.

 

 

 

 

“Ah, close to being his girlfriend” then the talkative waiter went off.

 

 

you just stay silent, frowning while looking at the direction of the waiter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at her, amused by what he is seeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You really don’t want me to be your boyfriend, ne?” then laughed.

 

 

 

you looked at Kyuhyun,

 

 

“Its not that Kyuhyun-sshi, its just that--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here is your order sir? Do you still need anything?” the waiter was back again, holding large plates of food.

 

 

 

“None. This is enough. Gamsahamnida” then both you and Kyuhyun bowed.

 

 

 

She looked at the foods on her front. Its like a feast! Will they be able to finish this all up?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, this is too much. You shouldn’t bother---

 

 

 

“ “Ya you just eat. I don’t want to be skinned alive by hyung, and its my first time to treat you so I may as well do it feasty.” Kyuhyun cut-off you’s sentence again.

 

 

 

“Manhi muhguh” then he smiled at her.

 

 

 

They started eating. you control herself from eating too much. This is the first time she ate alone with Kyuhyun, and on this restaurant! She’s very self-conscious because girls are staring on them and whispering something to one another. And Kyuhyun is just in front of her.

 

 

 

 

“Eat more. Don’t be shy. And don’t mind them. They just don’t have the money to buy all of this kekeke”  Kyuhyun said to her.

 

 

 

“He misunderstood”  she thought.        

 

 

 

 While eating, you always catch a glimpse on Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“This is the first time I saw him eating all of this foods, yet with elegance. He sure looks very cute.”

 

 

 

 

“Ah so you just want to look at me because when you look at me, you feel full? Am I right?” Kyuhyun said to you, smiling slyly.

 

 

 

 

 “Anya..”

 

 

 

 

but she doesn’t know what to say next. She just stuffed with the food because of her being speechless and lack of reasons to throw to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

After eating, Kyuhyun paid all of the food.

 

 

 


The waiter is realy talkative haha :D

Do you guys like the update?

Cmon Tell me!

The next chapter will be a little bit sweet.

Stay with me my dear readers , and silent readers :p