Chapter 17: Moments Part 2

One and Only Kyu
Kyuhyun's POV
 
 
"You should wait for her patiently. She might be waiting for you too."
 
 
 
 
I don't have words to reply on her statement, so I just close my eyes and leaned on the couch to gather my thoughts.
 
 
 
 
She might be waiting for you too...
 
 
 
 
How can she be that sure? Does she know her?
 
 
 
 
But I really do hope she waits for me too. Though I know its only 1 percent that she would be thinking of me too.
 
 
 
 
 
The more I look at you the more I 'm thinking she was the Little Girl. Or was I just thinking too much?
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, can I ask you something?"
 
 
"Hmm. What's that Hyung?"
 
 
"Awhile ago, what do you mean by 'She's not around. I don't know where she is'. Are you on a Long Distance Relationship?"
 
 
"I'm not, Hyung."
 
 
"Then why is she not around? Sorry for asking a too personal question, I just want to know, since we're all friends for a long time now."
 
 
"Its okay Hyung. She's.. I met her a long time ago."
 
 
"Unrequited First Love?"
 
 
 
 
 
"I guess."
 
 
 
 
I suddenly felt someone slowly laying me down the couch and covering me with a blanket. Maybe you thought I was really sleeping.
 
 
 
When I felt that she was already finished, I opened my eyes then saw that her back was facing me. She was sitted leaning on the couch. I can smell the scent of her hair.
 
 
 
"Aju meolli, aju meolli. Geudaega innayo.
Sashilnan, geudaega naeil geuriwoonde.
Aju jakkun, aju jakkun..."
 
 
 
I heard her singing softly. Her voice was really angelic.
 
 
 
 
I suddenly felt the urge to touch her hair.
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing? Michyeoso?
 
 
 
 
I refrain from touching her hair then close my eyes and sleep for real as I heard her sing silently, rocking me to sleep with her lullaby.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
Leeteuk's POV
 
After class, I immediately do my extra curricular duties, do some grocery shopping to cook for dinner and head to you's house.
 
 
 
As I enter the door, there was only silence. What could be the two of them doing?
 
 
 
 
It was already 6pm, Kyuhyun, or rather you should be cooking something for dinner, or atleast watch TV to kill time.
 
 
 
I went to the sofa, and then I saw the most unbelievable thing I ever saw.
 
 
 
 
 
you was sitted on the ground, leaning on the couch, her shoulders folded to support her head while sleeping, then Kyuhyun's arm was wrapped on her shoulder, his other hand was holding hers.
 
 
 
I smiled silently, I guess I shouldn't steal this moment away from these two. I head to the kitchen and start preparing for dinner.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
 
I woke up from a suppose to be nap when I suddenly heard a clanking sound coming fom the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes. I'm feeling something warm to my touch.
 
 
 
 
When I looked on my hand, they were...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What the?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was holding you's hand, and... and... my arms were on her shoulders.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were like...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MWOYA?!
 
I immediately got up, i felt my face reddened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing?
 
 
 
 
 
you was woken up from that, she raise her head to look at me. She was looking at me with her sleepy eyes. I didn't know but I found her cute...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YA CHO KYUHYUN!? You found your childhood friend cute!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
She held her hand up to wipe her eyes, when...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was still holding her hand!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
She wiped her eyes with my hand!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YA!" I suddenly shouted, which made her startled.
 
 
"Mianhae, I-i didn't know I---"
 
 
"What's wrong here?" Leeteuk Hyung suddenly showed infront of us, holding a frying pan, wearing an apron.
 
 
 
"Hyung!" I unconsciously called him. Aigoo. this time I'm really dead.
 
 
"Wae? What happened?"
 
 
"We.. I..." you was stammering. I swallowed my saliva.
 
 
"Whe-when did you come h-hyung?"
 
 
"2 hours ago."
 
 
"It means.."
 
 
"Oppa, that was.."
 
 
"Oh that?" He embraced himself to emphasize what happened while we were sleeping.
 
 
 
 
 
I saw you suddenly blushed, I pinch myself under the blanket.
 
 
 
"Those things really happen. Don't worry I won't tell anybody" Then he smiled and went to back to the kitchen while whistling.
 
 
 
I sighed, then looked at you. I immediately fixed my eye somewhere when our gaze was about to meet. I don't know what to say to her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Mian" We said in unison.
 
 
"I-i was the one who should say that"
 
 
"Ani, I should be the one."
 
 
"No, me."
 
 
"Ani, it should be me."
 
 
"You shouldn't say sorry"
 
 
"You shouldn't too"
 
 
"Okay then, I'm sorry" We heard Leeteuk Hyung said from the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
"Ya, the two of you, stop bickering and eat your dinner. You must be hungry warming each other." He smiled slyly to us. Aissh he took it wrong. Maybe he thought I like you more than friends.
 
 
 
 
 
I immediately stood up. While you was still sitting on the ground, motionless.
 
 
 
 
"Ya, ireona." I slighly nudge her with my feet then head to the kitchen sink to wash my face.
 
 
 
When I raise my head up, a question suddenly popped out from my head, eager to be answer immediately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do I already like you?
 

 

Waaa my heart is fluttering while I'm making this update ^w^
 
Will Kyuhyun already figure out his true feeling to you?
 
WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE JEBAL :*