CHAPTER 8: NiGHT FULL OF STARS

One and Only Kyu

 

 

 

“Yes. I want to see her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I looked away. Why are you like this Kyuhyun? Acting like this.

 

 

 you will think you’re a weird, sentimental thingy person. And why would you want to see her anyway? She’s just a mere acquaintance from the past.

 

 

 

 

“But---“

 

 

 

 

 

“When you already found the girl, what will you do?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She  suddenly asked me. Why is she like this? All of her questions are really striking me hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How come I’ll see her? I don’t even know her name. I don’t even know if she still remembers me.” I Said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know Kyuhyun-sshi, if you really want to see her , just believe. Keep on believing that you’ll find her. You don’t know sooner or later you’ll find out she’s just near you, or she’s also staring at the sky like you tonight.” you said.

                                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was mystified by her. I looked at the surroundings. It’s just the two of us here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at her but she looked away. This girl is giving me the creeps. But thanks to her, the load felt a little bit lighter. Good thing I have a girl space space space friend like her. What’s with the space space space? I don’t want to call her my girlfriend okay? So she’s my girl space space space friend, though a little bit weird to hear, its fine.

 

 

you have been a very good friend to me, though I’m not that good to her. Maybe this is the reason why Leeteuk hyung is very fond of her. She’s very mysterious and unpredictable, she’s indescribable too. The moment I saw her with Leeteuk hyung when we were high school I thought she was the little girl I met on the subway. She has a resemblance of her, which is really ironic. Oh and she’s the one who only knows about this. I didn’t even tell hyung about this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo, its 10 pm already!” it startled me a bit when she said that.

 

 

 

 

 

” I gotta go Kyuhyun-sshi, it’s late we still have classes tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll walk you home”

 

 

 

 

 

“Aniyo, it’s fine with me, just go home too because it’s l----“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grabbed her left arm then walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, don’t tell anyone what I told you tonight, arasseo? I won’t teach you some skills on Starcraft if you do” I said to her, still my right arm is hooked on her arms. She has been quiet and stiff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ne.” was all she replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached their gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong Kyuhyun-sshi. Thanks for the dinner treat. And the piggybackride. And for walking me here home. And for trusting me to be the only one who knows that story of yours.” you said, she smiled a bit while saying it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gwaenchana, after all, you’re my friend right? Kekeke go now inside.” I said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care oppa. Gomapda again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait. Did she just call me ‘oppa’??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, what did you say again?” I asked, verifying if she really called me oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I said take care. Why? Is there something wrong?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah none. Maybe I was just mistaken. Go now inside.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited for her to get inside their gate.

 

 

 

 

 

She waved at me then smiled. I waved on her back and went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m so tired walking. I think all of the foods I ate were gone  now.  I touched my stomach. Aah I’m hungry again! Oh there’s a convenience store out there. Hmm I’ll buy something first for Noona Ara before going home, and of course, for you my stomach. Kekeke!

 

 

 


 

 

 

SOMEONE’S POV

 

 

Here he is. Where is he going now? Oh he’s heading here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo, this is too heavy. These loads are very heavy. Why did appa let me do this thing? I have to finish my report on Music tonight. Aigoo very heavy, I think its falling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

I went inside the convenience store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw a boy carrying heavy loads, he seemed to find difficulty on carrying the load by himself.. Hmm want to help him but maybe he’s a staff here. Gotta do his work alone. He is being paid for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was heading for the counter when the boy that was carrying the loads fell down in front of me. The loads were scattered on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I knelt down to help him. “Ya, gwaenchana?” I asked him but he hid his face with his hanky then said “Ne”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me help you” I offerd to help him but he said “Aniyo, Aniyo, this is nothing. I can do this by myself. Gomawoyo” He quickly picked up the load then went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s weird.” I said to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya! You boy!! Why did you do to that! The noodles might be on pieces now! No one will buy that!” I heard someone shouted.

 

 

 


I paid on the counter then went home.

 

 

 

 


Who do you think is the boy? :))

 

thanks to all my subscribers,

your comments are very much appreciated :))

 

you subscribe, ne? :)