Chapter 16: Moments

One and Only Kyu
Your POV
 
We are now eating our lunch here at home.
 
 
Kyuhyun-sshi was sitted facing me, eating his doshirak. while Oppa was silently eating beside me.
 
 
I can't eat properly. Not because Kyuhyun is facing me on the dining table, but because I always remember the way he hugged me when he saved me from the nearly car accident.
 
 
 
 
 
It was so warm, and tight. Aigoo...
 
 
 
 
I cupped my face suddenly when I felt them reddened. The two guys alarmly look at me.
 
 
 
 
"Ya you what's wrong" Oppa asked me, holding my arm.
 
 
"Eopseoyo" I smiled sheepishly. "The kimchi was just a bit sour."
 
 
 
I saw Kyuhyun continued eating after that.
 
 
 
I continue to eat too, when Kyuhyun suddenly put kimbap on my plate.
 
 
 
"Noona Ara made this doshirak to me"
 
 
"Oh jinjja? Let me have too, Kyuhyunnie"
 
 
 
I felt Leeteuk hyung nudged me in the arm, I think I stared on the kimbap for too long.
 
 
 
"Gomawo" I said then ate the kimbap. It was delicious, too delicious for words.
 
 
 
"Eottae?" Kyuhyun was looking at us.
 
 
"Jjang! You're Noona is really great making kimbap!" I heard Oppa said then get more on Kyuhyun's lunch box.
 
 
 
 
"Do you want more?" I looked at Kyuhyun who was smiling at me, my heart suddenly palpitate. Mwoya..
 
 
 
"A-ani. Its enough." I looked away, get hold of yourself you.
 
 
 
I saw him smirk at me then continue to eat.
 
 
 
 
 
After eating, I stood up and was about to clean the table when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed the plate away from my hand's reach.
 
 
 
 
"You just sit, and relax. Just what Leeteuk Hyung told us." He lean on me upon saying that, then smirked at me for the 2nd time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My heart fell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I unknowingly threw myself on the couch, which made Leeteuk Oppa smiled at me slyly.
 
 
 
 
I threw a dagger look on him, which made him chuckle.
 
 
 
"Ya, you're really doing it you. What did come up to your mind, you made everyone worried."
 
 
 
"I didn't do that on purpose. It was a near accident really. I was thinking of.. "
 
 
 
"Ara, ara. Aigoo. Aren't you too inlove?"
 
 
 
 
"Inlove with whom?" I almost jump out of my seat when I heard Kyuhyun's voice, he was already finished on the kitchen work.
 
 
 
"Ah, that was nothing Kyuhyun-sshi. We were talking about Taeyeon Eonni." I manage to say casually while the guy beside me was grinning widely. Suddenly, Kyuhyun sat beside me, I let out a sigh.
 
 
 
"Hyung don't take things too much, you might also get into accident like you-sshi here"
 
 
 
"Ne, I would take that to mind. I'm not that inlove like.."
 
 
 
"Like whom Oppa?" I immediately turned to face him then pinch his belly, which made him squirm.
 
 
 
"Like who? What did I said again? Mian my mind is not really clear right now" The lamest excuse Oppa had ever made. 
 
 
"Like ?" Kyuhyun said. I looked at him. Then he smiled at me.
 
 
 
"W-what are you saying.. I'm not.." My face turned into a tomato again.
 
 
 
"I think you're inlove. Look at your face." Then he poke my cheek. I suddenly stiffened. My heart fell again. Aigoo..
 
 
 
"you are you inlove now? You never tell it to me!" Oppa suddenly said. Thank you, my savior Oppa.
 
 
"Ani! Of course not. I'm busy with my studies, and I don't have time to fall inlove." Eek, i'm a liar.
 
 
"Whoa, that must be tiring if you never fell inlove."
 
 
"Wae Kyuhyun-ah. Did you fell inlove before?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looked at Kyuhyun, he suddenly smiled uncomfortably.
 
 
 
"Oppa what's with that question? That's too personal." I sent a mental message to Kyuhyun by nudging his arm slightlybecause I know why he can't answer. Yes, he was, and he is. He's inlove with the little girl. And it's a secret between us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ne." I never thought he would answer. He was smiling to Oppa when he said that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But she's not around. I don't know where she is."
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, silence fell upon the three of us after that.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ehem. Why did it became so hot suddenly." Oppa broke the deafening silence and stood up to adjust the aircondition.
 
 
 
 
 I looked at Kyuhyun who was looking indifferent since he answered Oppa's question. I was about to ask him if he's okay, but he answered like he was reading my mind.
 
 
 
 
 
"Nan gwaenchana." He smirked at me, I suddenly want to hug him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Control . You're not the little girl, or at least think of that.
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah illeuwa." He stood up on his seat as soon as Oppa asked him to come over.
 
 
 
 
I leaned on the couch as soon as they went to the garden outside. I close my eyes , hoping my memory bank withdraws some of my sentiments today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In just a whooping one hour so much things happened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He saved me, he hugged me tightly, he held me on his arms, like the way he helped me when we were young. He cleaned my wound, and when he did that it felt like all the wounds he made in my heart were all healed too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The wound he never know he did. All the hurtful words, all the unthoughtful actions towards me, all of it was suddenly forgotten by my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you thinking again?" I opened my eyes, and saw the face of a guy smiling at me, amused. His face was lean towards mine. I immediately sat up, and swallowed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ya, you're jumpy." He suddenly said. "I'm not going to kiss you."
 
 
 
"Mworago?" I glared at him.
 
 
 
"You're scary." He glared at me too then laughed.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung went off, someone called him. He told me to say it to you."
 
 
 
"Mwoya, he doesn't even told it me directly."
 
 
 
"He was in a hurry." I looked at my phone, there was a message from Oppa. Aissh Oppa really.
 
 
 
"What do you want to do right now?" He was smiling at me slyly, like he was about to do something. He was teasing again. I'm used to it, but why did I felt weird suddenly.
 
 
 
 
"Molla."
 
 
 
 
 
"Then, let's..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mwo? MWO?!" I suddenly stood up from the couch, ready to defend myself.
 
 
 
He suddenly laughed loudly, I was embarassed.
 
 
 
 
"HAHAHAHA you're funny! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
 
 
 
 
 
 
He was still laughing, you're really stupid you. I sat up on the couch, just listening to his nonstop laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I was about to say, Let's play Starcraft. What are you thinking. Hahaha" His eyes were tearing up from so much laughing, I want to hit myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just stay silent, this guy really, Really evil.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He wiped his eyes, then look at me, then laugh again.
 
 
 
 
 
I stood up from the couch and was about to go to the toilet when he suddenly held my arm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ya, are you angry. Haha" he was still laughing when he said that.
 
 
 
 
"Ani, why would I?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where are you going then?" He was still holding my arm, still laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"To the toilet." Kyuhyun immediately let go of my arm, then I laugh at him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ya, when did you start leaning how to recon? Ya, ya!" Kyuhyun was on his full game on, we are now playing Starcraft. I was playing on the PC while he was on my laptop.
 
 
 
 
"Prepare to be defeated, Kyuhyun-sshi." I said to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minutes  passed, and there he was. Smiling widely.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"When did I became the loser? Never!" He smirked at me then laugh his evil laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just shake my head and went to the kitchen to get water.
 
 
 
 
"Ya, who teached you how to recon. Tell me."
 
 
 
"I just learned it by myself."
 
 
 
 
 
He looked at me, unbelieved.
 
 
 
"You really have plans to defeat me uh. Doing secret Starcraft training." He smirked at me.
 
 
 
"Why wouldn't I? If that happen, I would announce to the whole school that I defeated the Stacraft Master Kyuhyun." I drank the glass of water, then Kyuhyun grabbed it after I drank.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Then they would say you're my girlfriend." He cooly drank water from the glass I used after saying that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sudddenly coughed out, good thing I already swallowed the water.
 
 
 
 
 
"That would never happen."
 
 
 
 
 
"That hurts." He suddenly acted like a sick puppy. I can't help but felt giddy, but I can't. We're friends. Just friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He suddenly fell silent. Did he take that seriously? I felt nervous all of a sudden.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung asked me."
 
 
 
"Asked you what?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The Little Girl." I felt my heart clenched.
 
 
 
 
"You told it to him?"
 
 
 
 
"Ani." I just sigh. That short reply means he doesn't want to elaborate about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why did you sigh?"
 
 
 
"I was sympathizing with you."
 
 
 
"Mwoya." He smirked at me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If I saw the Little Girl I would marry her immediately." he suddenly said while smiling.
 
 
 
 
 
My heart almost jumped out of my chest.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm serious." Then he looked at me, and from the look in his eyes, he was really serious about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But if he already love someone else, then I would give her up."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bow down my head. Is this the right time to say to him that I was the 'Little Girl'? But what if he won't believe me? He would think I was just joking.
 
 
 
 
 
"I never thought Kyuhyun-sshi would give up just like that." I said, not looking at him. I'm sure that he's looking at me right now, asking why by his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If you really love someone you wouldn't give her up. You aren't even sure where she is right now. So what makes you think that she's inlove with someone else? Is it because you can't wait a little more to see her?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
He fell silent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You should wait for her patiently. She might be waiting for you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He wasn't moving, replying or anything. I looked at him, and there he was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leaning on the couch, his eyes closed. He was already sleeping.
 
 
 
 
 
Was my speech that long that he fell asleep?
 
 
 
 
I went to my room to get a blanket and a pillow. I carefully carried him to lay down on the couch then place the pillow under his head and cover him with a blanket.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He looks so peaceful while sleeping. I can't help but stare at his face. But because I know I shouldn't stare at him for too long, I looked away then sat on the tiled ground beside the couch and plugged my earphones on to turn my attention away from his face.