Chapter Eight

Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend [REWRITTEN VERSION POSTED]

  Chapter Eight     
red sky

warning : no though but there'll be a little make out attempt scene, harsh language, and murder.

Seeing Sehun right now was like watching a horror. She felt scared, but not at what was coming, more to what would he do next. He was sobbing quietly, but it could easily be heard by Nara as he was resting his head on her lap. She caressed his hair as she noticed a tear dropped on his ear, she was quietly crying too although wasn't with sobs like him. Her hands grabbed both of his bleeding arms as he looked up at her with a flat expression. Cold as an ice, she said inside her head as their eyes met.

"Why, Sehun?" She asked calmly while looking into his eyes as deep as she could, and finally found something in it, she just couldn't tell what as he looked away quickly as if he knew she had caught him. He then sat up slowly and attempted to stand up leaving her by heading to the kitchen. And she, ofcourse, followed him behind. "Why are you quiet? Answer me." Her question was now more like a demand because his behavior irritate her. "Why this?"

He ignored her and kept walking to the fridge, opening it to get a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of freshwater. He held the whiskey bottle while dropping the water bottle on the table aiming it to her as he drank the whiskey quietly. It drove her mad that he was ignoring her while she was urgently in need of talking with him. She felt upset. No, hurt. "Hey!" She retorted while pushing him away to prevent him drinking more. "Why are you doing all these ?"

Finally, he stopped drinking and looked fiercely, upsetly, madly at her. "I'm mad. I'm so ing mad, you know that?" He approached her and widened his eyes at her which sort of surprised her that he would be this rude at her. "How could you say that bull to me and then just walk away to see some guy?"

She frowned disillusionedly and noticed two bottles were on the ground next to the counter. He had been drinking, she gulped, that's illegal right? A 17 years old male drinking what was a 18 years old forbidden to drink it yet. She thought inside her head and bit her lower lips, looking at him confusedly. "Oh my god," she grabbed a fistful of her hair with her hand. "You have been drinking? You're so drunk. Wake up!" She slapped him a bit less gently as he kept approaching her with his upset glares and cornered her near the walls. She exhaled her breath. "Come on, stop this and I'll talk with you."

He only remained quiet and looked into her eyes for a few seconds before he crashed his lips roughly onto hers, surprising her as she could taste a little taste of the whiskey from his lips. He then bit her lips and he was satisfied that he could feel blood from it. She tried to push him but he just kept trailing down to her neck giving them sweet yet painful bites. His hands tried to take off her coat without caring what she even said to him, even if she pleaded. I love you so much Nara. "Sehun! God!" She struggled to push him away. "Don't do this! Please!" What...?

She finally capable to push him away as his expression suddenly changed. His eyes widened when he saw marks on her neck, a little blood on her lips, and her coat was half opened. Her eyes were tearing. "I'm... I'm sorry... What did-" He held his hands in the air and looked sorry as he tried to approach her but she shut her eyes as if she was scared. I... I lost out of control. "I'm very sorry, Nara. I don't mean to-"

Unbelieveable, she thought while quickly rushing to the bathroom to have some time alone and cleaned the blood which was from Sehun's arm earlier when their bodies were close to eachother, when he cornered her with his body and arm and the strength he had was twice more stronger than hers. Sehun dropped the whiskey bottle on the counter sand sat down on the ground grunting loudly, he was emotionally mad right now, he was out of his mind. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Nara was washing her hands while crying. Maybe it was my fault that he became this kind of guy. She pulled her hair again in stress and switched on the bathtub water switch to prepare her bath. She wiped her tears and tied her hair into a messy bun. Slowly she took off her clothes and dipped herself into the tub. I'm very sorry, Nara. His words were haunting her so bad as she shut her eyes after entering the hot water inside the bath tub. I shouldn't have told him to stop protecting me. She bit her lower loips and splashed some water to her face to wet them and then she also wet her neck as she recalled the moment when he planted bites there, she wanted them but not this way. She still wanted him to go on, but she knew her heart refused; it wasn't the right timing. A sigh came out of her lips as she thought of it, and many kind of thoughts zipped through, positive and negative ones.

Outside, Sehun stood up and washed his arms at the sink reluctantly after turning on the stove to warm the water for his coffee. You're mine. He suddenly thought of her again and felt angry that she hung out with other men when he left her. Washing off the blood hurt his arms as he hadn't heal them at all and neither did she. But he decided to blow them away and quickly pour the hot water to the mug of coffee powder and some water spilled on his hand skin as he placed his hand near the mug. "!" He cursed and decided to pour the rest of water and throw the pot in the sink and slowly drank the hot coffee. He squinted a little because the coffee were still hot and then slowly realized what he did. He then brought the mug to the living room as he sat on the couch there and did nothing. Staring at the TV that wasn't , seeing his own reflection on the screen and thought how messed up he looked like and then heard the sound of water spilling down from the bathroom. Don't kill yourself, because I'll kill myself afterwards. He drank the coffee again and stayed quiet while grabbing the remote.

Nara walked out of the bedroom quietly after changing her clothes and saw Sehun was watching a romance drama on TV. She decided to talk about this with him and approached him, sitting right next to him who was quiet. "Are you sober yet?" She asked with a bitter chuckle as her eyes stared at the TV as well. "Yeah, I- I drank coffee." He turned to her when she also turned to him. He then smiled awkwardly at her but the smile wiped out when he saw doubt in her eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I was...."

"Hurt?"

He looked into her eyes, it was right. He felt hurt for what she said at the funeral.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said that." She smiled weakly at him and inhaled while flickering to his arm where she could see scars and wounds. "I was lying. I want to be strong, but I just can't. I need someone. In fact, I need you the most. So, yeah, truthfully, without you I feel alone."

He smiled happily. "Me too. I shouldn't have left. I'm sorry, princess. I realized I need you more than anything."

Hearing him saying this made her relieved and happy, maybe because she was staring to like him - seeing him as a man. Does he feel the same way too? She sighed and gulped and then shook her head to let go every negative thoughts that zipped through. "Well," she stood up and approached the drawer where every bandages and medicinal needs were placed. "I have to take care of your arms now, and ask you why are you doing all these things?"

"I did it because I don't feel good enough. You don't call my name when I left or at least plead for me to stay. Instead, you just sat there with Daehyun at the halte and he kissed your cheek..." He said upsetly remembering what he witnessed in front of him earlier. "You didn't even think to go home. I was worried but feeling selfish at the same time. I'm scared of losing you, Nara. What if some guys touch you in an inappropriate way?"

"How do you know that Daehyun..." She muttered and looked down to her lap and sighed. "Why are you scared of losing me?"

"I was there. When you turned your back, I followed you. I was far behind you and saw you at the halte until you entered the bus and I saw him kissing your cheek from outside... You just didn't see me there, did you?" He said explaining everything and held both of her hands and stared deeply into her beautiful eyes that he adored. "Don't you get it? I did everything, all of this, because I love you. I feel obsessed about you. You are addicting more than any drugs, Kim Nara. And even if I haven't do drugs, I still think you are more addicting than them. Because you stayed on my mind, I can't push you away. It's not easy."

She was speechless, her jaw broke open as she heard the words coming directly from his lips, but the word obsessed made her recall her memories when she found his paper at school. Symptoms of obsession.... Could he be obsessed although he isn't my psycho stalker? "What if I told you I feel the same way?" She asked nervously as she saw him turning his face to see her. "Do you?" He returned the question with hopeful look.

"I think so,"

He smiled and gave her a brief hug. "I'll still love you even if you don't feel the same way. And if you feel the same, I'll love you even more."

She shyly smiled and cut the bandage for his arms and saw him taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Anyway, we will be off from school again tomorrow because the replacement teacher of Mr. Lee apparently came from U.S and his flight was delayed and therefore we couldn't study yet. I'm expecting some moments between us." He said while putting his phone back inside his pocket. She nodded and thought if she could get her phone back. "Okay... um, can I get my phone back now?" She asked politely.

"No, not yet."

She sighed and felt upset that he wasn't giving her phone back to her. She decided to gave his wounds some medicine and then wrapped the bandage around his arms and put some handyplasts on certain spots.

"So what's your plan for tomorrow?" He asked while watching her taking care of his arms that were tattooed with wounds.

"I don't know... how about we clean the house and then go visit Mr. Lee?" She faked a smile. "The rest is up to you."

"Sounds good." He smiled back and rubbed her cheeks with his other free hand. "Please don't think negatively, I'm keeping your phone because I don't want you to feel bad about anything anymore. You know I love you right?"

"Yeah, but nevermind. I don't need my phone for now anyway," placing the bandage and medicine at the drawer back and scratched her head while yawning. "Keep it until I really need it."

A smile was seen across his lips as he pulled her closer. "Sleep on my shoulder, sleep here and accompany me, that's your punishment for what you did." He smirked and grabbed a messed blanket from the ground and then wrapped it on hers and his body while spending their night watching TV before falling asleep.

Jongin was at his room, reading a comic while lying on his bed before realizing there was someone standing near his bedroom door. He was startled. "W-what do you want now?" He said coldly, trying to hide his fear behind the dismissive attitude. "I've done my part, you made her lost her trust on me. Congrats!"

He chuckled sarcastically. "Tsk, funny. You didn't tell her," he tilted his head and smirked. "Did you?"

Jongin breathed out and placed the comic on his bed as he stood up. "I didn't like what you told me to do. Now leave me alone."

"But... will you?"

Jongin was surprised. "What?"

"Will you tell her who am I?"

Jongin remembered that Nara still wanted to talk to him about it, he wanted to help her, therefore he had to lie to this guy. He didn't care if he died afterwards. He only wanted her to know first so that she could at least survive this. He had a crush on her, and knowing that her stalker is beyond crazy, he wanted to help her get out of the mess. "I won't, I promise."

He raised his brows and smiled kindly. "Well then, hang on the windows and say your vow."

"Are you insane?" Jongin frowned, refusing what he told him to do.

"If you don't want to do this, I can just kill your sister and your parents now. They seem to like me, especially your sister. Imagine me dating her? Heh." He chuckled darkly and pretend to look innocent. "I'd turtore you. . . all day, Kim Jongin-ssi."

"Fine!" He bit his lower lips and walked to the window and moved his legs to the outside and carefully turned around to hang his hands on the window as he let his legs just like that without stepping on anything since there were only plain walls around the windows and below him were ground and it was high. I have to survive.

He watched Jongin struggling while hanging his hands there. "Now say you won't tell Nara. Say your vow."

"I... I won't tell Nara. I promise, she won't know you until you tell her yourself. I swear." Jongin vowed as he grunted while struggling, his hands especially his fingers couldn't hold it any longer and they were tired of holding on the window. But if he let go, he would fall.

He got a knife from his coat pocket and then cut all Jongin's fingers as he automatically fell to the ground while screaming before his body hit the ground. He could even hear the sound of bones broken down there and he could hear people downstairs were making noises of what's that? and what's with the scream? as he only smirked while looking up to the sky. "Because the sky turns red when I feel satisfied. They're bloody red. When I told this to people, they thought I'm crazy. So I decided to make someone believe. That is you. You're going to see that red sky together with me soon, Kim Nara, so that I'm not alone. I will never be called crazy, or at least I will never feel I'm the only one who people call crazy anymore."

   Author's Notes   

I was supposed to continue on but I decided to split it up into two chapters because I feel tired and the next chapter will be up like in a week or maybe the next week. I don't know anymore LOL I'm gonna be sad forever because Jongin is dead and I guess Nara will never know who the stalker is until he came to her himself... lmao :) All comments from you were already read by me - but I can't reply to it. So if you guys have any questions, just ask through my ask.fm account so I can answer them directly! Like always, please comment your thoughts - it will motivate me to continue! :)

R.I.P Jongin. :'(
What do you think is going to happen next?

Next on Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend — "Whatever Will Be, Will Be"