Chapter Four

Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend [REWRITTEN VERSION POSTED]

  Chapter Four     
turning point

stalker's pov

I breathed out heavily while looking at a few pictures with Nara in it, she looked breathtaking. I wanted her so bad. I smiled at the thought of touching her, kissing her, keeping her... and suddenly I thought, why can't I have her now? Oh, I chuckled darkly, I knew why. It was because I have to wait a little longer before I could captive her. I just have to wait and boom... she will be mine forever. "Mom, what I'm doing right now, is that the right thing to do?" I asked my mom while rubbing my fingers. She said yes it is. I smiled, feeling happy that she supported me. "Oh I know you can't wait until I introduce her to you right?" She nodded at my statement. It made me smile all over again. "Someone has been getting in the middle of my way, I tried getting rid of him yesterday but failed," I said sadly with a pout before the pout turned back into a smile again. "But don't worry, I'll get rid of him soon, and this time is for real." She said she will help me with it, what a true hero. I loved my mom, she always supported me and helped me through everything, she listened to me. "I will do my best, mom. Now," I cleared my throat and continued. "I'm going to see her, stay safe, okay mom?"

I hugged her and the walked leaving the house to visit my soon to be wife under the moonlight, I bet she would look pretty like a goddess of the moon. I was in a very happy mood to see her until I saw a familiar car behind another car where Jackson and Nara were coming out from, it looked familiar, like I have seen it at school. That's right, it was a teacher's car. Mr. Lee, you're her stalker too, aren't you? I smirked and grabbed a sharp rock from the ground and placed it on my arm skin, I grunted when the sharpest part ripped my skin, revealing fresh blood from the inside. And then I threw the rock before walking over to his car, my other fingers touched my bleeding skin and wrote something on his window with my blood before he noticed, because he seemed to be very busy watching my baby at the moment. You're dead! I smirked dangerously and ran, covering my hand with my shirt to prevent blood from falling on the ground. You're gonna be so dead.

Nara walked downstairs after taking a deep breathe and saw her friends has started working on the task they were given at her living room. She then sat next to Sehun who was writing something on a paper, his handwriting looked neat and beautiful. She couldn't help but to smile looking at his handwriting. "Nice," she said smiling as he turned to her with a smile back in reply. It was calm and soft, making her feel calm when she saw it.

"Nara, I drawed a man being checked by a doctor right here if that's alright?" Jongin asked while showing her a manga drawing on the paper, it was an amazing drawing after all. She looked at it and nodded at him, giving back the paper for him to continue on. Besides him, she saw Myungsoo was quietly being busy cutting the papers into various shapes for the wall magazine they were making. In moments like this, he looked quite calm and less annoying unlike usual with his smirks and sudden creepy appearances, she was impressed at the thought of his face being familiar for one moment in her eyes.

"I'm done writing opinions. Now I only have to write the articles about psychology right?" Sehun informed while giving her the paper to get her confirmation when she was writing the title of the wall magazine. She nodded and told him to go on and then gave the paper to Myungsoo since he was in charge of making the papers cut into various shapes.

They spent almost three hours to work on the wall magazine, it was filled with awkward silence excluding a few important talkings about the task. Once they were all done, everyone left except for Sehun who told that he was going to stay for a while. When everyone has left, she went to the kitchen with him as she started cooking him a little meal: instant noodle. He smiled watching her being a grown up lady in the kitchen, it excited him for some reasons. She then started putting instant noodles as he quietly watched her on the chair. My ideal type of wife. He took a deep breathe and stood up, approaching her before they heard a phone rang. "I think that's my phone, it's upstairs but not in my room. Do you mind getting that for me?" She politely asked as he nodded and went upstairs to grab her phone as he was asked to.

She poured the instant noodle into two bowls and mixed them together with the seasonings and served them on the dinning table. She realized that he wasn't coming down at all, forcing her to go upstairs and see if he was okay. When she was upstairs, she found no one was there, her phone was no longer on the table near the stairs. She then went to her room which wasn't closed and she overheard Sehun talking from outside the room. "...stop messing with her, whoever you are. If you keep messing with her, you know what's coming to you next. I will hunt you down."

He knew about my stalker...?! She gasped quietly and then avoided the room, running to the stairs to walk downstairs until she heard him calling her. She stopped there and was frozen. "Here is your phone," he said calmly while walking down the stairs to the dinning area after handing the phone over to her.

"Thanks," she said trembling.

Downstairs, she hesitantly sat across him while watching him eating the noodle. He noticed she was looking and then said, "I'm just trying to protect you, that's all. I hate it that he is ruining our moment, you know?" He told her with a sigh, relieving her at last. "I saw his latest text, it was very bothering and I can't accept someone like you receive such terrors. Who has the right to forbid people from touching you, what if you sister wants to touch you by holding your hand? Stupid, isn't he?"

She nodded in agreement and then checked the message he was talking about which said:

"I'd kill anyone who tries to get you, because you're the only one love of my life. I'm the only one you can rely on, hug, and care about. Don't let anyone touch you except for me, okay?"

Creepy, she thought. It was from an unknown number, not from her "boyfriend" anymore. Who is this? She frowned deeply, trying to figure this out. A few seconds later, she got one new message in her inbox and it was still from the unknown number and she was a little shocked when she read the message.

"My love, please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. :("

It made her think if Sehun was the stalker she was trying to look for, but it wasn't possible, her stalker was the one who was texting her right now. Is he...? Nara carefully looked at him who was finishing his noodle. He doesn't seem to be suspicious, she thought in her head while typing a message back for the anonymous sender. I have to fight him, she said to herself defensively and the pressed send. "Don't mess with my happiness you !" was the reply to his mysterious message and then placed her phone inside her pocket while eating the noodle slowly yet carefully. But Nara, have a common sense, she mused in her head while thinking of the message again, Sehun might be your stalker who killed Mark! A drop of sweat rolled down her forehead and he sensed her being nervous.

"If you think I'm the one who send you the messages, you're wrong. I'm here now, how will I able to send them?" He said to her calmly before drinking the freshwater next to his bowl.

"No, I know it's not you. But there's something else," she said nervously which successfully caught his attention at the moment, he was frozen for that quick moment and she could only sigh seeing his reaction. "Alright, just forget it."

She took the bowls to the sink and went back to him where she saw him checking his phone and there was a familiar face on his main home, the wallpaper, it was her picture. "Wait, isn't that me?" She frowned deeply as he quickly put back his phone inside his pocket. "Sehun?"

"Um, hey, do you want to visit the bookstore with me?" He asked with a smile and stood up to reach her hand and pulled it with him gently. "Let's go."

We're not done yet! She followed him behind with an irritated expression and locked the door. Totally unpredictable, who are you?

stalker's pov

Slowly my eyes flickered to the bandage covering my wound from last night. I smirked looking at it, the pain reminded me of her and for a moment, I found myself imagining her keeping me as a hostage and then cut my arm... it would be beautiful, wouldn't it? I wanted to have her now. My smile didn't fell at all while remembering her beautiful face this morning. Her tiny little lips made me go wild, I wanted to bite it when our lips met. Heh. I chuckled darkly and grabbed my phone on the table and decided to call her. I wanted to hear her voice. I was always excited to hear her talking, and it excited me more when I imagined about her voice screaming when I tortured her. I was wondering how would she call my name when I just woke up, it would be wonderful. Oh, she answered the call. Boy, I'm so nervous, I wonder why. I grinned and prepared myself to let her talk first. "...stop messing with her, whoever you are. If you keep messing with her, you know what's coming to you next. I will hunt you down."

I was furious when it was a guy who answered the call, this was Sehun's voice. She must be hanging out with him right now that he got her phone with him. "Where is Nara?" I asked darkly, inexplicably feeling a sense of quickly growing alarm inside of me. If he was near, I could kill him easily even with bare hands. "Tell me—!"

"You're not allowed to contact or watch her anymore, because if you are, I will kill you. Don't be stupid, I know you."

And that was the last upsetting thing he said before he hung up, leaving me upset. I grabbed a knife from the table and threw it to the wall across, it stuck properly there which was to my satisfication. You have no idea of what can I do when I'm angry, don't you? I smiled evilly, grabbing my phone. I'll make sure you will pay for letting another guy into your life. I glared at my phone and saw the message has been sent. Now you will see who is going to pay anddd, I chuckled darkly again while rubbing my wound, with this everything would get easier for me. It gives me a shortcut to finally get you, Kim Nara.

Yura stood at the bus halte while waiting for a bus to stop because her driver said he would be driving her mother to a technical meeting with her friends. There she saw her school senior, Daehyun, stood not too far from her with a bag of... injections? She frowned deeply while wondering what was that for. And to get informations about that, she decided to approach him. "Sunbaenim?" She called him politely with a wide smile as he turned to her with cold but welcoming expression. "What are you doing here? I'm Yura, your junior from science class?"

"Oh, hey, Yura. I think I remember you," he replied with a playful smile while looking around the place. "I'm going back home... you too? Where's your usual driver?"

"He told me that he can't pick me up," she shrugged and took a deep nervous breath before exhaling it, it was time to talk about the injections. "Anyway, what are those for?"

He flickered down to the bag he was holding in his hand and smirked at her. "They're for you,"

Yura looked at him in obvious confusion, he chuckled at that expected reaction from her and then said. "I'm just kidding, I'm doing something personal, don't mind it."

He seemed to be able to sense the nervous and know situation at hand, he knew what she was thinking about just by hearing her question. Gladly, she wasn't too curious about it. For a few seconds, they were quiet, no conversation or movement were done between them until she spoke in gesture to someone in sight. "Isn't that Kim Nara's older sister?" She asked, his gaze went to Nayeon who was at the bus halte across them and rushed somehwere.

Yura saw him looking at her until she disappeared from their sights. Maybe he liked her? She wondered while continued waiting for the bus with him. Maybe.

Nara ran her hand to the books on the shelves while waiting for Sehun picking a book to buy, and in the middle of waiting, she thought about him replying the call from her stalker earlier which made her suspicious about two things: whether he knew about the one who was stalking her and was trying to secretly help or maybe he was a part of it. I don't know what this means, she sighed and unpurposefully grabbed a thriller book. And just when she tried to think hard, one message came and this time was from Mark's number which broke her heart again that he was dead, really dead.

"I have a bad feeling about evertyhing, love. Please just leave that place and be with me."

That place what? She was confusedly thinking of the message she just received and for a moment her instinct screamed at her to have some brain to think. Maybe this bookstore? She looked around while slowly walking to the main entrace of the store before a hand got hers. I'm afraid to look at his facial expression right now because he might be upset. She turned around and saw him was holding her hands gently. "You're not leaving without me, it's not safe outside, especially alone. Trust me." He said in a serious, dark tone. As she looked at him in the eyes, she was surprised that she didn't find an angry looking Sehun, but a very cute pleading eyes of him. "O-okay," she said while walking next to him who was paying the book he bought.

"Are you planning to buy that?" He asked while gesturing to the book she was holding and raised an eyebrow. "I'll pay for it if you want."

She shook her head and put the book back to the shelf nearby and followed him behind to leave the store. At the same time, she had a bad feeling about something that she wasn't sure what was it. All she knew was that a part of het wanted her back home, she wanted to go home now to at least feel comfortable. "Can we go home now?" She asked to him as he nodded calmly without even looking at her. They finally walked home together and he left her outside before they parted, he smiled at her but when he walked away, that smile faded and again his expression became flat.

After that, she walked inside her house. She opened the gate and walked inside the house only to find her sister's bag on the ground. Strange, she grabbed it and placed it on the couch. She decided to go upstairs to check if maybe her sister was at her room, but when she almost reach upstairs, the view in front of her shocked her a little too much, making her heart beat fast wildly and breathing was hardly possible at the moment. Her sister was right in front of her with a knife on her neck, was also covered, her cheeks were full of tears. Behind her there was a masked man who was holding her. No no no no, Nara mentally said in her head with panic. This isn't fair! She gulped hard, she met her stalker in such an informal way. Nara didn't dare to move because she was afraid if she moved a bit then he would hurt her sister. I have to make a smart move, she thought inside her head, sweats rolling all over her forehead as she tried to figure out what to do. "W-what are you—?"

Without she could even finish her sentence, she already saw her sister being cut on the neck as blood squirmed from it, some blood spilled on her cheek as she screamed in shock hysterically witnessing her sister being murdered in front of her. Nayeon then was pushed down the stairs along with Nara who also fell. While her sister's bones definitely might broke severely due to falling from a higher place, Nara got her leg twisted. She grunted in pain and at the same time crying hysterically while hugging her sister close to her and placed her head on her lap. "Nayeon unnie, please-" she cried. "Please wake up! NO, you can't leave me alone!"

"I'm pity you, my love," he said with a playful yet dangerous done while slowly walking down the stairs while holding his knife. His voice was covered by a mask, so it wasn't clear whose voice was it. She couldn't guess who. He's a lot smarter. "That's for cheating on me."

"Screw you, you're not my boyfriend!" She yelled at him angrily.

"But soon I will be." He said calmly and then suddenly threw the knife toward her, it stuck on the wall close next to her and it succeeded surprising her. "Stop comparing me to Mark!"

She saw him standing straight away on the staircase, he was his hands together. They were quiet as she slowly tried to get her sister's phone from her pocket and then placed her head gently on the ground because she knew what was coming to her next. He suddenly tapped the staircase's hand rest and quickly ran to get her as she ran fast leaving her house. , she felt her twisted leg hurt so much while running, it's not gonna be funny if I die running. She tried to run with her best and when she saw that he wasn't following her anymore, she slowed her pace and panted heavily as she placed a hand on her twisted leg. I can't believe that I'm now alone, she cried quietly and tried to walk away slowly although she was emotionally and physically drained.

She stopped walking for a while and looked around because she didn't know what to do and where to go. "What are you doing here?" A voice behind her asked, she turned around and saw Sehun. A shock feeling was still stuck inside of her, she wasn't sure whether to feel safe and comfortable or not. "What's with that blood?" He asked, squinting his eyes while wiping the blood from her cheek. He also saw her outfit was full of dried blood and so did her hands.

"Nara, what happened?" He asked in concern, he held her securely, deeply attentive urgent in his soothing. She looked very confused and frightened beyond words at the moment. "It's all right, I'm here."

After a few seconds, Nara pulled away from his hug and wiped her own tears which was rolling on her cheeks earlier. "Please help me—" she said panicly while holding his hands tightly as he could feel how trembling and currently sweating was she. She was still hurt, the pain of her leg was still there, she honestly wasn't sure how will she survived if he wasn't here.

"Okay, I'll get you home." He said and his eyes flickered down to her leg which he suspected was having a little problem since it wasn't standing properly. "Can you walk?"

"NO! Please don't take me- don't take me home— ever again!" She said between her gasps after crying loud earlier, her voice was still trembling, proving him she was scared — no, terrified — enough without even looking at her. There has to be something behind all these, he thought.

"Okay, I'll take you to mine." He offered and looked at her to make sure about her reaction. "How?"

She nodded surrendered — having no choice — and wrapped her arm around his neck as he helped her walking slowly to his house which was a few blocks away. If she couldn't walk anymore, he would be more than just happy to carry her. He exhaled a deep breath and slightly looked at her. Shall I reveal myself? He thought inside his head. She's weak and vulnerable but I can't hide things anymore, he mused thoughtfully and carefully, I already have her with me anyway. So... should I tell her?

 

   Author's Notes   

pheeewww plot twist alllriiiigghhtttt *inserts a laughing while crying emoji here* *here too*
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! It would be really really nice if you leave comments because I love reading your comments, and I'm sure you have reactions about certain... things in this chapter... right? HEHEEEHHEE who is the stalker really, I mean everyone has been setting their bet on one suspect only and I'm here like hehehehee *inserts devillish emoji* Anywayyy, there's something I need to tell y'all. Due to exams coming and I will be on a study tour soon, I won't be updating for a while. But I'll give a great update once I'm back *smirks* so stay tune okay?! :) :) And guys, if there is any mistake, I apologize. Some things were written when I was very very sleepy and I even slept for like 3 mins while writing OTL. Btw, don't forget to answer the poll below, just for fun! For those who haven't watch the trailer, I encourage you to watch it now. :) :) Lastttt (I swear), who wanna see how our psychology teacher look like?! I added him to the character list! xoxo.

R.I.P Nayeon. :'(

Btw, I just created Tumblr & Askfm! Ask me questions? :)

Next on Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend — "Devil May Care"