Chapter Sixteen

Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend [REWRITTEN VERSION POSTED]

     Chapter Sixteen     
wrong suspect, darling

Sehun grunted as he received the hit on his face. He could feel the corner of his lips was bleeding as he tasted blood immediately after the powerful hit he was given. He looked up to the person who hit him earlier, it was his senior who was close to his girlfriend once or maybe until now. Bang Yongguk. His pair of eyes showed anger and hatred toward Sehun; especially that he probably knew that Sehun was the reason of why Nara's life broke apart in one night. Sehun, for now, could only hear his own heartbeat that was pounding hard and his gasps between his breath.

"Where is Nara, you son of a !" Yongguk demanded angrily while gripping on his collar. Once again, he was falling into another misunderstanding. Just because of one problem was unsolved, another one came, leading him into numbers of misunderstadings at once.

Sehun scoffed despite feeling hurt after receiving the hit. He thought it was a joke for asking him, while he himself didn't know where she went or where she was. "Heh... do you really think it's me?" He replied sarcastically. "I've been out all night looking for her too. Do you—"

Another hit!

"You're the reason of her misery. You killed her boyfriend for who knows what reason!" Yongguk snapped while watching the man whose collar he grabbed was grunting but smiling cockily in the middle of it. Impatient, he hit him again but this time he let go of his collar so that he fell on the harsh and cold ground.

Sehun felt his face bruised, his backbones were also hurting due to its harsh sudden contact against the ground. He tried looking up at his senior and was about to speak when he received a kick on his stomach. "Urgh!!" He grunted at the pain he felt on his stomach. It was twisting inside as the repeating pain followed. Again, before he could say anything, his stomach was kicked harder than before making his stomach eventually reacted to the kick—he coughed blood—as his eyes were shut when he felt the great pain in his stomach.

"You're not gonna see her anymore. Never in your life!" Yongguk, who was in rage, warned him while grabbing his collar again only to hit his already bruised face with his clenched fist. All his anger were already formed in the clenched fist and he made sure Sehun knew how angry he was.

"I'm her boyfriend, !" Sehun spat with a louder and higher voice as he hit his senior back harder on his cheek. "You have no right to warn me to never see her because I'm her boyfriend and you're only her senior in which she sees nothing in you. Pathetic hm?"

The words he spoke made Yongguk angrier than before. Yongguk then kicked him, making him fell on his back to the ground. He approached the weaker man and hit his face repeatedly, creating bruises on his cheeks and even made his nose bleed as well. "She slept with me, does that mean I'm nothing to her? You're the one who she sees as nothing, you're just the murderer of her boyfriend. And that's all!"

She slept with him...? Hearing those words made him weak and not capable of fighting back anymore. And right when Yongguk was about to give him one last powerful hit, someone yelled at him to stop. "Stop!" It was Jackson.

"Why?!" Yongguk growled at him, unable to accept the fact that he had to stop hitting the man who hurt the young woman he adored.

"I can assure you that even if he is the one who killed her boyfriend, he is not the stalker who might currently have her. Hitting him won't make her come back, dude, we have to move fast." Jackson explained while trying to inhale after running earlier and he was lucky enough to be able to stop the dude right in time. Finally, Yongguk let go of the poor beaten up boy and walked away angrily.

"Yongguk sunbaenim," Jackson called respectfully.

Yongguk turned around when he heard his name was mentioned and looked at the one who was calling his name.

"Don't go back to my house. I will be taking Sehun with me. I don't want things to get worse nor complicated." Jackson said while carrying his poor friend on his back while Yongguk sighed and nodded before he hopped onto his motorcycle and left. After that, Jackson started to walk home with half-conscious Sehun on his back while thinking about what to explain to his mother and sister about this. And I might have to consider getting a massage after carrying this heavy man. He smiled at the thought while slowly but sure walked back home.

"What is he doing in here?"

Sophia asked in shock when she saw her son carrying the person she labelled as a criminal, Sehun, who looked like he was in a very bad condition. She knew everything after digging from her daughter and Nara herself; yet she wouldn't tolerate strangers to randomly come into her house since.

"Mom, trust me, he isn't really as bad as you think he is." Jackson explained to his mom and his sister who was standing behind his mother. "Just let him rest here for at least a day, don't you see his face? He was beaten up by Yongguk and I felt sorry because he didn't really deserve those severe wounds and bruises."

"Ofcourse he deserved it. He is a murderer, son!" Sophia spat while crossing her arms rejecting his statement. Her arms were crossed indicating that she wouldn't accept him to stay here even for a while. "Are you brainwashed?"

"Alright, mommy, listen to your son," he said practically after rolling his eyes. "He has a reason behind the murder and we'll know whether it's good or bad as long as he stays alive. So we'll keep him here until he is better. Okay? Okay."

With that, he rushed inside the house before his mom even gave any permission and walked upstairs to his bedroom. His mom and sister were surprised and followed him behind while calling his name in hushed whispers. In his room, Jackson laid his buddy on the bed and turned to see the two women he thought were always complicated on urgent situations. "He won't do anything bad. So until I am convinced he is alright, I insist to keep him here. That's final."

"Our house isn't an inn, my son," his mom replied. She insisted to spat about the boy who was lying on her son's bed. Although she felt sorry, another part of her disapproved his existence inside her house. "And watch your mouth, "that's final" should be my words. We can't keep him here, that is final."

"Now tell me why do you think he is very exhausted?" He asked while gesturing to the weak man on his bed, trying to convince his mom that keeping him here won't make him kill them all.

"Well, you said he was beaten up by Yongguk...?" Jacqueline said in reply, her arms crossed.

"Yeah, but before being beaten by him, he was looking for Nara two hours nonstop. See, he isn't really bad after all, he is worried about his girlfriend." He told the both of them before he walked outside to look for first-aid kit box. His mother and sister followed him and sighed. Sophia and her daughter couldn't seem to calm down about this. "B-but—"

"Stop it, mama." Jackson snapped interrupting his mother from blabbering any further. "I don't need you guys to take care of him. No, just behave nicely. I mean, just be good. You don't even have to like him."

Sophia hesitantly gave in and nodded eventually, although nobody knew if she really approved or not. She then slowly walked to her own room after giving his son some advices. "Fine, just keep an eye on him. I want to sleep. Oh stress."

"Dude, I actually am not agree on this. But since you have so many reasons to insist, I can't help but to give in." Jacqueline said with a not so relieved sigh and patted his shoulders after that. "Just make sure to find her tomorrow. You heard me?"

"Yeah," he said while walking upstairs to his room.

Sehun opened his eyes a little and formed a smile before shooting it at the friend who saved his life. "They don't like me that much huh?" He said lowly with a weak voice while exhaling breathe, his gaze moved to the ceiling, he used to looked at it when he couldn't sleep even with his girlfriend in his arms.

"They're complicated kind of women, you gotta get used to it." Jackson replied while pouring the liquid medicine he got from the first aid kit box onto the soft white layer of cotton and then patted it gently on the bruised spots on Sehun's face. "We will continue looking for her tomorrow no matter what, but now you gotta rest to save your energy."

"Ofcourse they don't like me that much. In fact the three of you might have been told by her about me... I feel ashamed now." Sehun scoffed weakly at himself as he cringed in pain when he felt the pain on his face when the cotton touched his bruises.

"but what is your reason to kill Mark really?" Jackson asked curiously while gently patting on the bruises. He pitied him but at the same time was trying to reduce his anger whenever his mind recalled to him being the murderer of his former best friend.

Sehun gulped and looked at empty space. feeling a twinge of guilt in all of a sudden when his mind recalled to his dark past. "In my perspective, he was a bad guy. He put me in mental hospital and when I got out, I found that he was going to do another bad thing to someone, there I stopped him before he could do anything." He explained briefly and weakly, gaining a deep stern familiar frown from Jackson as he grabbed some handyplasts to cover the bleeding spots he already cleaned and gave medicines to. "Putting you inside the mental hospital? Why would he?"

"I can't recall much at the moment, my head hurts. I'm sorry." Sehun said while slowly adjusting his position on the bed to make himself more comfortable.

"No, I am sorry. You should get some rest now. We'll talk about it again later when you're getting better. Sleep well." Jackson told him with a smile at him. Sehun nodded and smiled back as he shut his eyes to get some sleep as his mind was full of questions about Nara. Where are you my love? He mentally questioned as he opened his eyes to see a familiar girl was in front of him and took care of him.

"N-Nara?" He stuttered. His hands quickly grabbed hers cupped her face and widened his eyes in disbelief, without he knew it his hands were already cupping her tiny yet glowingly smooth face. "I-Is this real?"

"Ofcourse," she said smiling at him as she rubbed his arms gently. "How dumb of you for getting these bruises on your handsome face!"

He chuckled; somewhat between sadness and relief. For one moment, he was relieved that she was finally here but at the same time he was confused because she was supposed to be angry at him. "Aren't you angry at me?"

"Why would I be?" She giggled while caressing his hair gently with a warm smile on her lips, giving him peace, he was happy to see her finally.

"Where were you?" He asked in concern. "I've been searching for you."

Then her hands found its way to his chest as she smiled again which made him happier. "I'm always here in your heart no matter what happen," she said lowly. "Okay?"

"O-Okay..." He replied weakly as he was still feeling pain on his stomach and face.

Meanwhile, Jackson who was sitting on the chair in the bed suddenly awoken from his nap when he heard mumbles. It came from Sehun's life, he was probably dreaming of his girlfriend right now. "N-Nara..." He mumbled weakly as his face got pale with sweats all over his body.

He really misses her. Jackson breathed out and adjusted the blanket that was covering Sehun on the bed before he left the bedroom to get a freshwater downstairs but was surprised when his main door made a noise as if it was a sound of a thing being thrown against it. The hell. He walked outside and found a flashdisk on his doorstep, he then picked it up and looked around. A few seconds later, he closed the door and locked it before walking over to the kitchen to get a freshwater.

His eyes flickered to the flashdisk he was holding. he wondered what it might be. He might will figure it out if he check this on his laptop. But something was bothering him; the thought that this was a terror bothered him. After gulping the freshwater. he dropped his glass and slowly walked upstairs while heading to his room and sit at his desk.He his laptop and plugged the flashdisk in and put on his earphones in order to prevent himself from bothering Sehun who was sleeping.

He opened the flashdisk file and saw only one audio file inside of it. A frown was seen on his forehead, if it was an audio then it must have been a song. Or better yet—a tape. He clicked the file and it opened slowly, his ears then received a source of voice through the earphone.

"No!"

"Just shut up."

"No please— aaaahhh!"

There was a girl who screamed in terrified as he took his earphone out and looked at the laptop in shock. What the hell? He widened his eyes, it was a voice of a girl screaming and it bothered him to think it was Nara. No, it can't be her. He plugged the flashdisk off and turned the laptop off as he closed it. She is okay, isn't she? He walked over to his bed and put the flashdisk on his back pocket as he laid down next to Sehun who was sleeping well.

It was the next morning.

Nara was awake to the noises of two individuals outside the strange place she was in. Her eyes slowly opened showing her a visual of unfamiliar ceiling that confuses her. She began to question herself where was she while trying to regain consciousness. Her head was hurt, feeling the pain on her head reminded her of the last thing she remembered last night. "Ugh..." She grunted lowly as she swung her legs aside the bed while holding her head which was still spinning. In the middle of it, she remembered trying to text her boyfriend but was hit by someone from behind that made her collapsed on the ground. Holy ! She quickly got off the bed and reached the door to find escape because this place might be owned by her stalker who probably hit her last night.

When her hand reached the door knob, she opened the door and all of a sudden the noises she previously heard were fading slowly. Am I too loud? She bit her lower lips while looking around before she took the left turn where she met two people were walking toward her direction. The three of them shrieked in shock, but Nara's was louder and more surprised by the two.

"H-hyeri?" She spoke as her jaw broke open seeing Hyeri and her brother Jooheon in front of her. "Wait... are you the ones who took me?"

"Yes?" Hyeri answered awkwardly with a grin, but her answer was more like a question.

Nara then backed away in fear. "And you're the ones who hit me?!"

"So you collapsed on the ground because you were hit?" Jooheon asked in concern as a familiar frown was seen on his forehead which meant he knew nothing about her last night. She felt relieved though. "So you didn't hit me?"

Jooheon and Hyeri both shook their heads since they only knew it now that she was hit.

"I wonder why would someone hit you, if it's not someone who dislikes you or just entirely crazy." Hyeri said musing her own theory inside her head. "Maybe it's her stalker who is obsessed over her."

Jooheon then spoke. "But what is more confusing is that... why her stalker didn't captive her to keep her while they got a chance just like in movies? Why did he just leave her there with pieces of roses all over her body?" He asked while looking at his sister then to Nara. "That's just creepy you know."

"R-Roses?" Nara asked in confusion after hearing what he said; roses all over her body. She suddenly shivered a little at the thought of her stalker was so close to her. He was one step closer to have her, but he lost it and instead spread roses. Creepy indeed.

"Miss Yura?"

A waitress called outside her room while carrying a tray of milk and cookes. She prompted by knocking and called Yura once again but there was no respond again. It was six in the morning and she would have usually woke up already at this hour even in weekends like this. She tried to open the door but it was locked, she then grabbed a bunch of back up keys from her maind unform's pocket and unlocked the door and opened it slowly, only to find a figure was covered with blanket from the head to toe on the king sized bed. "Miss, wake—" The waitress said while pulling the blanket slowly and found Yura was with closed eyes lying lifelessly with blood on her chest straight from where her heart located and a dried blood over her pjs and bedcover.

The waitress then screamed in terrified at the view and called for help from other maids and the driver. "Help! Please somebody help me!"

Sehun slowly opened his eyes as he felt he was hugging a figure, a smile lingered on his lips as his mind told him it was his girlfriend. His hand travelled to her long black hair but it didn't feel like long hair. His frown was soon visible as he travelled to her arms but they were strangely muscled. "Nara?" He mumbled as he squeezed his eyes as his vision got more clearer. He then saw a man figure next to him and he recognized it was Jackson. "YAH!" He shrieked while pushing jackson onto the ground.

"What the hell!" Jackson grunted as he yelled in annoyance, his eyes were fully closed. "What's your problem man?"

Sehun swung his leg to the edge of the bed and kicked Jackson's playfully. "You're my problem dummy. Why did you sleep on the bed?"

"Because it's my bed." Jackson said in mumbles as he pulled the blanket and covered his body from head to toe as he went back to sleep.

He's right. Sehun sighed and got off from the bed to see himself at the mirror, his face was full of bruises. He went to wash his face at the bathroom near the door and wiped his face afterwards. He walked outside and suddenly realized that he was still searching his missing girlfriend; that was probably when his heart felt hurt knowing he hadn't find her yet. He then walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. "Why did you sleep on the bed while the last time I saw you were on the couch?"

"Someone threw a terror last night at the door step. So I guessed I have to sleep on the bed next to you to feel less terrified."

"What terror?" Sehun asked, but there was no answer from the guy who was sleeping on the ground ignorantly, without caring he might catch a flu due to the cold atmosphere that glued to the floors. Sehun decided to shrug it off and ask him later about it. "Anyway, did Nara really slept with Yongguk sunbae?"

"If you mean sleeping on the same bed with him and I for only fifteen seconds, yes, she did. That was before she moved to my sister's bedroom." Jackson slowly mumbled in reply, he then adjusted his position and squinted his eyes at him before covering his head to toe again. "Will you stop asking questions? It's still three in the freaking morning."

"Actually it's six and an half." Sehun informed but the sleeping man didn't seem to care. He rolled his eyes and exhaled before realizing the door was swung open. He turned around and bowed at the person who came to show respect; it was Jackson's older sister as he predicted in his mind. She wasn't too old yet she looked older than Jackson. "Hello, noona." He greeted kindly with an awkward expression.

"O-Oh, hey," she greeted back in stutters as she was reminded of what her brother said last night. She just have to behave good, that was all. "You might want to see who is back home," she said to him with a small smile. "C'mon."

"Is it Nara?" Sehun guessed.

Jacqueline then nodded and walked downstairs followed by the tall man behind her who was very excited at the moment. Jackson suddenly widened his eyes as he quickly stood up and rushed to leave the room but the blanket that covered his body slipped him over. "Damn it," he grunted in pain. "Twice. TWICE!"

Downstairs, Sehun saw her talking with Sophia. He then walked toward her after seeing her sitting on the couch at the living room as she stood up and embraced him into her arms as they could feel their eyes were watery and could spill tears any moment. "I- I miss you," he spoke lowly while caressing her head gently as she hesitantly placing her hands on his back and then slowly rubbed his back to comfort him.

"I miss you too, Sehun-ah," she said in mumbles as tears fell from her eyes, it has been days since she felt the warmth of his hug and she didn't feel like letting go. When she pulled away, she was surprised seeing bruises on his face. "W-what happened? Who did this to you?"

"It's a long story. Now that you're back, I'm sure my bruises will heal faster." He said with a smile and ruffled her hair playfully earning a chuckle from her as he then helped wiping her tears. "I'm sorry you have to figure everything out on your own. If only I can explain first, it wouldn't be like this."

"Ssh." She said placing an index finger on his lips. "Save that for later."

Jackson was there and witnessed them hugging, although it ached his heart, he tried to ignore his feeling. He approached her as she saw him and ran to him to give him a hug. "Hey," she said between quiet relieved happy sobs.

"Hey too," he said hugging her back tightly while inhaling her scent; she must have taken a shower somewhere that she smelt nice already in early morning like this. "Are you hurt?"

"No, but my head still hurts. Someone hit me last night, could've been him."

"Your stalker?" Sehun walked closer and studied her making sure there was nothing else wrong with her.

"But guys, I'm fine."

"I'm glad you are, because if you aren't I'll find that and make him pay." Jackson said pulling out fom the hug and smiled at her to give her some additional strength. "By the way, last night, I received a flashdisk that contain an audio file of a girl screaming. I was hoping it wasn't you; and now I really am relieved."

"What?" Everyone exclaimed while looking at him. He then rolled his eyes and held a flashdisk in his hand, a flashdisk with simple red model covering the core of the disk.

"Let us listen to it." Jacqueline said taking her laptop out of her college bag. She handed it to him as he placed it on the table and opened the flashdisk cap. He then plugged the flashdisk in and opened the file to let them hear what he heard last night.

"No!"

"Just shut up."

"No please— aaaahhh!"

Everyone were terrified, the girl was screaming in great fear in the start and it ended with a painful scream. Smart that the man might use a mask that his voice wasn't easy to recognize, while for the girl who was screaming, Sehun already has someone in mind. Nara, Jacqueline and Sophia gasped at what they just heard.

"This is just so wrong, kids, we have to report this to the police sooner so they can solve it." Sophia said in concern as she rubbed her arms after having goosebumps at the audio she just heard.

"Hand the flashdisk to me, I'll report it to the police on my way to college." Jacqueline said while standing up as she tidied the laptop placing it back into her bag and received the flashdisk from her brother. She then closed her bag and put the flashdisk into her pocket before bidding them goodbye.

"Anyway, the girl who was screaming was Yura. While the man, it's unclear; he is smart that he can cover his trace. He might be wearing a mask." Sehun concluded while massaging his head.

"How do you know that?" Jackson asked in curiosity.

"On a halloween night even at school, she asked me to be her partner. A student was scaring her and she screamed," he answered and realized that the blood that will be shed was hers. "I heard her screaming multiple times on other occasions too."

"What do you...." Nara frowned while looking at him and then looked away in awkwardness. "Oh, I get it. You and her once touched. Yep, touchee."

"Really?" Jackson was in disbelief.

"Yeah, but that was for the sake of searching informations from her." He admitted nervously while looking at his girlfriend who seemed a little upset. "All of this is a distraction trap. He used all circumstances to distract everyone." Sehun concluded after thinking about the stalker plan. "Nara, where were you last night?"

She sighed and looked at him hesitantly, inbetween her bad mood, she has to answer the question. "I was at Daehyun sunbaenim's house last night, I met his sister too. And I was checking my phone when I walked home. And then, I was hit on the back of my head when I was going to reply your text messages."

Both boys were concerned; they were sad that they weren't able to help when it all happened to her. "So you were lying on that street all night?" Jackson asked with a frown drew on his forehead.

"No, not really." She replied immediately, she was worried if she explained that they were taken care by Jooheon and his sister then both this men would quickly take immediate actions about it impetuously.

"So where were you?" Her boyfriend asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I was taken care by Jooheon oppa and Hyeri." She said biting her lower lips whiile looking down to the ground, but she lifted her head up again to explain something before they could blabber. "But they treat me very nicely. Don't worry."

"Aren't they whom you call creepy?" Sehun said with a confused look. "You know they said they know you at the funeral."

"Yeah, I know. But they're actually my sister's friends. And my sister told them a lot about me, so yeah, that's why."Jooheon and Hyeri never mean harm; and she knew it since today. She now wanted to let the boys know about it so they wouldn't put them into the suspect list. "They're not our suspects."

Jackson and Sehun nodded hesitantly. "Speaking of which, we have some news. Which do you want to hear first?" Jackson said a little sad yet concerned. "Good news or bad news?"

"Um, good?" She said hesitantly.

"We have found your stalker."

Well, isn't that a relief. She breathed out in relief and it felt like she was one step closer to closing her stalker case and live peacefully. "And then the bad news is?"

"Your stalker is Matthew Tuan." Jackson said, somehow relieved that he could finally say it out even if he was still worried with her reaction about this.

Nara was quiet for a few seconds. Matthew? He didn't look like he is her stalker. It couldn't be him. "Really, boys? Are you guys trying to trap him or something?" She spat, her heart disagreed although her head wanted to believe it. Her former brother in law was a playful and gentle figure, he couldn't be this crazy becoming her stalker. And why would he stalk her? It just didn't make sense. "You guys are kidding right?"

"No, we're serious. I know it's unbelieveable, but it is what it is." Sehun said calmly trying to avoid arguments between them. "Now we only need you to be our bait."

"We're doing that now?" Jackson turned to him with a frown that they would instantly go straight with the plan.

"Doing what? Me as a bait? What is this?" She looked at both of them confused. Ofcourse she has to know what was their plan, yet she needed to know what made them think the stalker was her former brother in law whom she thought as her brother now. Although she sometimes felt turtored by him, she couldn't just put the blame on him.

Sehun closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breathe. "We're going to arrest him on monday after school and we need you to ask him to see you at the cafe." He said straight to the point. "Well, this is for your best too after all. Please trust us."

"No, I can't do it." Was all she said. A part of her disapporoved that she has to do it, she couldn't make any of Tuan family's life more miserable. “No. Just… no. I can’t do that, I’m not gonna betray him.”

“You’re not betraying him. You’re saving your own life. He is the one who betrayed you.” Sehun replied convincingly but it didn’t seem to be convincing enough.

“Stop it, I’m not doing this.”

She stood up and walked toward the door while looking outside, trying to catch some air. With arms crossed, she tried to clear her mind from the stress. Jackson followed her and showed his phone screen at her, it was a picture of her photos that was taken when he was at the teacher office last night just in case he has to show proofs. “You have to expect the unexpected sometimes.”

She took his phone and slowly moved her gaze to the phone screen as she saw her photos when she was walking home from school, when she was hanging out with her sister and a lot more which was a few years ago. The next picture he showed was a picture of data about her, when she zoomed in, she saw a profile of herself. Her jaw broke open as she covered . “Do these things belong to him?” She asked in a lowly and weak voice.

“Yes,” Jackson said a matter-of-factly.

She pulled him into a hug and slowly cried. She couldn’t believe what she heard and saw. He hugged her back and hesitantly patted her back, in moments like these he felt happy that she embraced him tightly and he didn’t feel like letting go. When Sehun came approaching them, they pulled out from the hug as she ran to his arms.

“So are you ready to save yourself?” sehun asked while caressing her head and planted kissed on her head.

Nara slowly nodded and mumbled onto his shoulder. “Yes.”

 

The Next Monday

Matthew walked inside the classroom as the new class leader announced everyone to stand uo and say out their greeting. “Good morning everyone, please sit down. There is an announcement from the headquarters through the speaker, do pay full attention.”

All the students went quiet and waited for an announcement. A minute later, they heard something through the speaker in their class. ‘Good morning every students, today we have a very special announcement for all of you so please listen to this very carefully. First, we will be having a vacation starting from tomorrow until the next day to Jeju Island so we want you to pack your bags tonight, don’t forget to bring your pen and text book. Gather here tomorrow at eight, those who are late won’t be tolerated.” The announcer said through the speaker as everyone yell in joy. “further information and additional ones will be told by every classroom teacher. And also, we would like to express our deepest condolences for Kim Jongin from psychology class who was gone a week ago and for Kim Yura from science class who was gone today. Please channel your sympathy by giving roses at the aula today, we will all gather after reces. Thank you.”

“Yura is dead?”

“Dude, I can’t believe that she’s dead.”

“What’s wrong with our schoolmates? They die one by one, is this some sort of serial murder?”

“I saw the news that she was found dead at her house. Her parents were outside Korea, I really pity her for having to through this.”

“So many deaths, I can’t even be excited about our trip.”

“I even hardly remember that there was a vacation. My mom once said we have one this month, but I totally forgot because of so many deaths of our schoolmates.”

Sehun, Jackson and Nara only stayed quiet when people were talking about Yura. They looked at eachother and nodded, they should focus to their plan today and they better not fail.

“Okay, kids, let’s talk about trip. I’m sure all of you are mature enough that I don’t have to tell you what you should really bring. But let me just remind you a few things. Things you should bring to the trip are your personal stuff like clothes and showering needs like soap, shampoo and tooth brush. Don’t forget your tooth paste. Also, medications, pads for those on their period, text book, pen, shoes, sandals, phone or camera for those who want to capture your moments. Just don’t bring any alcohols, playing cards or cigarettes. You guys heard me?”

“Yes, sir.”

Everyone said together.

“Good. Now let’s see who will be staying with who.”

“So what do you want to talk about?”

Matthew asked while gulping down his cup of tea. As always, he always ordered tea. His gaze moved to her facial features, looking at her, trying to study what she wanted to know from him that she asked him to meet him here.

“Do you know what causes Yura’s death?” She said giving a trap question, although she knew it’d be hard to trap someone who is an expert on reading someone psychologically.

“Well, I heard she was stabbed straight on her chest. I feel sorry for her.” He said calmly and placed the cup of tea on the table.

She nodded and skipped to the next question. “How about Jongin?”

“I hardly know him,” he frowned and seemed to be confused. “Why are you asking me this?”

Nara gulped, mentally preparing herself to answer his question as she looked at him. She then offered him her phone, which there was a picture of her photos  that was sent from Jackson earlier. “And what will happen to me next?”

He took the phone and his eyes widened at the view on phone screen,  he really was surprised knowing that she knew about the pictures he kept. And that was when she was certain that her boyfriend was right about this guy. “H-how- How did you-“

‘Now answer me,” she slowly leaned forward with her brows furrowed; she was terrified facing her stalker yet she felt satisfied that she caught him off guard. “What do you keep those pictures for? Stalking me?”

“W-what-“ He stuttered, suddenly anger took him over. “Are you freaking kidding me? How did you get them?”

“WHAT did you keep them for?” She repeated, the question was now more like a demand.

He stood up and walked over to her seat to hold both her shoulders with widened eyes. “Were you following me all this time?” He asked lowly yet still looking creepy in her eyes. “And you thought I was really stalking you? I’m trying to keep you safe!”

“By keeping my pictures and profile?” She spat back with gritted teeth while looking into his eyes, all she saw there was anger, fear and disappointment. “You’re sick.”

Suddenly his hands which were previously on her shoulders were now pulled aback harshly when a figure held it together and tied it. “What the hell-“ Matthew grunted. “What do you guys think you’re doing?! Get off me!”

“We’re arresting you,” Sehun said. “I’m sorry, Mr. Tuan.”

Then they heard a siren of a police car approaching as it stopped nearby. A police officer with his partner who was golding a gun came approaching them and handcuffed Matthew immediately. “Mr. Matthew Tuan, you’re under arrest for murder attempt on Mrs. Kim Nara.” The police officer said while showing him an evidence; pictures of her and her data including her house address that he kept were placed in one inside a plastic bag. “If you have any objections, say them to the judges.”

“NO! I am not trying to murder her!” Matthew said drawing attention from the others who were around as his eyes only locked at the young girl who used to be his sister in law. “You all have to hear my explanation!”

“It’s over, Mr. Tuan, we’re sorry.” Jackson said sadly knowing that it was his bestie’s brother who was arrested. “It’s better off this way.”

“NO!” Matthew kept repeating the same words with shrieks, making people think he must have been beyond his common sense. The police officer then put him inside the car on the back seat and thanked the three teens for helping him and then left.

“It’s finally over huh?” Sehun was relieved, his smile was wide, as he hugged his girlfriend while kissing her head. She was safe now, that what mattered the most to him.

“I never thought we will catch the stalker so soon.” Jackson said smiling at him while patting both Sehun and Nara’s shoulders gently.

Nara then pulled out from the hug and smiled weakly at Sehun. “You know, uh, I’ll go back to Jackson’s house right now.” She said weakly, “Sehun, can you bring my clothes? I can’t go to your house for the mean time, I don’t know, I’m sorry.”

“Ofcourse, I will bring them for you.” Sehun said with a kind, soft smile at her as she replied with only a nod before she walked away with Jackson following behind. “And it’s fine, I know you’re not feeling good at the moment. It’s okay.”

“Take care!” Jackson mouthed and left with her to his house.

Meanwhile, between the crowds, Myungsoo was standing with a dark navy hoodie with a smirk lingering his lips before he slowly walked away along the other crowds.

Wrong suspect… darling.

   Author's Notes   

I'm back everyone! My exams are over and I can finally update on weekly basis again. ^__^ Thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting. I can’t believe this story is coming to an end already. :( It'll end in like three chapters? I'm not sure. but Thank you for those who stick with me through the good and bad situations, whenever I can’t update, you guys are still loyal.

SPECIAL AND VERY BIG thank you to Baenana, DelitescentKismet, CuteSnowflake, Justyoungfellow, Emandems10, hsa_exo, fazzierrachannie, trizgarcia, HYOMILIVED, psm710, AlaskaE, diahseorin, pinoypower, jongin13, luthena, ExoLuver_ARMY, Fatz14_, InfintiySapphire, Un1c0rns, sweetcandy65, exopromise, NguyenThaoVi, and all the silent readers! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED FOR YALL :)

As you can see, I have a co-author kimtuan. That is my other account, my new one to be exact where I will be writing my next story, if you want to add me there then please read about me first. I don’t accept silent friends :P Kkkk

Thank you guys so much for reading. Sorry for the mistakes I made ^^ LOVE YOU ALL ;")

Chapter word counts : 6500+ what an achievement ******

ASKFM | ask.fm/askjunwhore [fixed, previously was unaccessable]
LINE | carlaflc

Next on Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend — "Bloody School Trip"