Chapter Nine

Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend [REWRITTEN VERSION POSTED]

  Chapter Nine     
whatever will be, will be

warning : no  but there'll be harsh language usage and murder scene.

Stalker's POV

"Is Jongin home?" I smiled at Jongin's sister who seemed to be happy to see me. She then pulled me inside and pushed me upstairs while saying "he is upstairs" with a pretty smile. Honestly, she is cute but I couldn't see myself dating her. Ruffling her hair playfully, I chuckled and looked into her eyes to make her feel something because I thought she liked me based on the way she acted. She is no fun. Without wasting more time, I walked upstairs to Jongin's room and saw him having a good time reading comic. Not the brother, not the sister, both are boring. It took him a few seconds to realize my presence and I felt happy that he finally appreciated me being here. But aside the fact he was polite and appreciative, he was stupid and unloyal - because he spilled about him being told to scare her the other night.

"What do you want know?" He said to me coldly, but it couldn't hide the reality that he was scared of me. Heh, I chuckled inside my head, good actor in bad timing. "I've done my part, you made her lost her trust on me. Congrats!"

He was trying to be sarcastic. Mine was obviously better, but I didn't want to show off. "Tsk, funny. You didn't tell her," I tilted my head and smirked. I sensed fear even from afar. "Did you?"

"I didn't, like what you told me to do. Now leave me alone." Jongin stood up and placed the comic on his bed, he seemed to be struggling not to get caught.

"But will you?"

I noticed him opening his mouth a little. Well well, my question will always left people's jaw broke open hm? It worked on surprising this moron who was thinking he could act well without thinking I could even do better. He didn't even realize he was slowly falling into my trap, ah no, he was slowly opening a door into my trap.

"What?"

I looked at him in a very serious way, trying to find honesty, but as predicted I couldn't find it. I have to end his life.

"I won't, I promise." He told me nervously. I promise my . I could read you, . You were a terrible liar, worse than my brother who once told me that my life would always be flat. He was a liar because in fact now I didn't have my princess in my arms, I coudn't make her my wife yet. "Well then, hang on the windows and say your vow."

"Are you insane?" He frowned. No, I'm not. But yes, I am.

"If you don't want to do this, I can just kill your sister and your parents now." I said with my creepy vibes to scare him because I knew he wouldn't refuse when it was about his family. "They seem to like me, especially your sister. Imagine me dating her? Heh." I chuckled darkly and walked around in front of him. "I'd turtore you all day... Kim Jongin-ssi."

Honestly, I wasn't sure either. Dating his sister meaning I cheated on my future wife, Nara. But I sure wouldn't do that, his sister was no fun anyway and is less prettier than my princess. Thinking of her made me miss her. Unfortunately. her phone was taken by Oh ing Sehun, that son of a who always have ways to get in the middle of my way.

"Fine!" He said while doing what I told him to do. He was so easy to persuade and to threaten huh? I laughed satisfiedly inside my mind as I finally found relief knowing that he wasn't going to tell anybody. "Now say you won't tell Nara. Say your vow."

I stood there listening to his vow while struggling and because I'm a nice boy and I knew that he was tired of struggling, I grabbed a knife from my coat pocket and cut all of his fingers as he screamed while falling down. I felt satisfied when I could hear his bones broke when he hit the ground, it seriously was scary. After that, I looked up to the sky for a few minutes before I cut my own arms and stomach and also ripping my coat even shirt as blood spilled everywhere on them. Somehow, I suddenly imagined Nara ripping my shirt off... , damn hormones. Grabbing a photo of Nara and Sehun, I slipped it in a random page of his comic. After that I ran downstairs with a scared panic expression while panting as Jongin's family had their attention turned to me. "H-help!" I pretended to feel hurt when I actually was enjoying this, it felt like my princess was here turtoring me, the pain felt sweet for one second.

"Oh my god, w-what happened?"

I sobbed quietly and held onto Jongin's sister's arm and said. "Somebody unknown came and attacked us."

They looked at each other in panic. Wait, if they report this to the police, they would ask me as a witness and my princess would probably know my identity by watching the news or hearing from people... she was always smart, she would know. I slowly stood up and grabbed a knife from my coat pocket. I spared the pocket, yes, just in case. While the rest of everything that covered my body were ripped here and there. Suddenly a smirk grew on my lips. I have to kill them all and let people report this as suicide. I felt proud of myself, I'm a genius who could think even in an emergency situation like this. You're all dead..

 

Sun was already up in the sky, shining through the window giving clear visions of how blood painted almost all the floors below the couch where two people were currently sleeping. Nara was inside Sehun's arms while sleeping on the couch - apparently they changed their sleeping position to be comfortable since last night they were sitting and now they were lying on the couch. She then opened her eyes to the birds' mentions that came from outside the windows as they were settling down onto it. As she tried to move his hands away, he hugged her even tighter and she only looked up to him when this occured. When you said that last night, she gulped while looking at his face and studied his facial features. Do you mean it? Does that mean we are official now? Probably she was thinking of her ex too much before that she only noticed how handsome he was just now.

"Stop staring, it's creepy." Sehun muttered. He lifted his other hand that used to be wrapped around her body onto his forehead, while the other one was still below her neck to be her alternative pillow.

She was startled and suddenly fell on the ground after hearing what he said to her. I thought you're still asleep. She hushed quietly and gritted her teeth at him. How did you even know I was staring? "Yah!" She grunted while trying to sit up. "You're already awake?"

"Hm." He mumbled while nodding slowly.

She rolled her eyes and hit his arm gently. "Then why are you not letting me go when I was about to get up? You hugged me tighter when I was going to get up, you know?"

Chuckling, he sat up on the couch and smiled at her. "I know. I'm awake since thirty minutes ago."

Before she could answer or react to anything, he quickly jumped from the couch because he was afraid that she would hit him.

"I don't know you can be this ert who is secretly staring at me for an half hour," she gritted her teeth irritatedly and got up while holding the blanket as a smile grew, she was actually happy that she hugged her all night. "Unbelieveable."

"Whatever you say, I'm cooking breakfast."

She pouted and whined at him. "And what is my job? What do I have to do?"

"All you have to do is wait, darling."

Sighing, she sat on the couch. ert selfish guy! She folded her arms and pouted again knowing he wasn't letting her do anything to help. A minute later, he came with a cup of hot tea for her, putting the cup down on the table next to the couch she sat on. Seeing her pouting made him think she was even more cute that he came to pinch her cheek. "Go wash your face and brush your teeth," he said while laughing and pretended to see something on her face as if there was something funny there. "I can even see your drool."

"Yah. Even in moments like this, I still look pretty. How dare you mock me like that?" Said Nara while hitting his chest before folding her arms again. She was so happy being with him, it made her forget her problems even just for a while. He was like an angel sent for her. "How about you? I can see your drool too."

"I'll do it after you."

She glanced up at him and nodded, she thought that would be nice if he would really do that instead of just saying. "Okay, you can prepare breakfast while waiting for me." She told him while rushing to the bathroom where she washed her face and then brushed her teeth while thinking of what he said to irritate her earlier and it apparently worked. How could he say that to me? She pouted and looked at herself in the mirror, I look like zombie when I just woke up. She rolled her eyes reluctantly and thought of how she just noticed that she looked like a zombie lately possibly because of the stress and incidents. After that, she walked outside and wiped her face with the towel hung on the hanger nearby the bathroom. Slowly walking over to the couch after stealing glances at the man who was looking y with the apron, she grabbed the cup of tea and was about to drink it but the doorbell ruined everything. And next thing she knew, Sehun was walking inside the bathroom at the moment to probably wash his face and brush his teeth while waiting for the breads to be nicely baked.

"Who's visiting people at this hour?" She wondered while walking to the door and opened it only to see Yura standing on the door step, making her upset that she showed her face in front of her and what was more upsetting that she was visiting Sehun's house.

"Sehu-" Yura was about to say something until she saw someone she didn't expect in front of her. A furious feeling grew inside her heart because when she expected her dream boyfriend to open the door, she saw her rival. "What do you think you're doing in my boyfriend's house?"

"Boyfriend?" Nara scoffed sarcastically, doing her best to offense the black long haired girl who has been flirting the owner of this house who obviously loved her more as proven. "Who you're calling your boyfriend? Sehun? Dream on. Guess who is telling me he loves me? Oh Sehun."

Hearing this made Yura angry but instead of exploding, she only remained quiet and bugged to get inside the house but Nara was always standing in her way making her even more angry. "Look, you must have lost your mind after finding out your sister is dead, Kim Nara-ssi." She scoffed in reply while trying to push the poor orphaned girl down with her sharp sarcasm words. "I'm sorry about her. But you're getting me on my nerves, so move away. I'm walking inside."

"No, I'm not." Nara grinned while pushing her roughly which made her fell on the ground. "Don't think that you're rich you can put me down, Yura, because apparently your words aren't as rich and as classy as you look like. Oh wait, you don't even look like you're rich nor classy. And plus, you're rich because of your parents hardwork. Stop being a kid, will you?"

Yura widened her eyes and slapped her cheek hard that made tears built up inside Nara's eyes, but she showed a smile to Yura instead of painful expression. "Come on, slap me again. Do it, that way you're showing me how your parents never taught you. No, sorry, I'm sure they did. Show me how you never remember what your parents ever taught you about attitude."

Once again, Yura was hurt because of her words. Somehow her words always felt stabbing to her and she hated how she could never win it. She was about to slap Nara harder on the other cheek but someone came surprisingly and stood in front of Nara to defend and protect her. It was Sehun, he was holding Yura's hand. She was, ofcourse, surprised. "Sehun... I-"

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked dismissively and reluctantly while rolling his eyes. He was upset that Yura dared to slap his one and only soulmate, nobody was ever allowed to hurt her in any way or he would hurt them harder without caring they were his friend or someone he knew.

"I should be the one to ask. What is this doing in here?" Yura pointed at the girl behind him rudely, she hated how her crush ruined the moment where she was about to kill her rival with her own hands.

"Even if I tell you we I seduced her to come here and we had a great last night and she is going to live here with me, what is your concern?" Sehun tilted his head and furrowed his brow before starting to humiliate her and he made sure it would humiliate her. "I know. You like me and you hate her because she got my attention, that is your concern. So allow me to say something-"

"Don't." Yura was about to cry, but she was good holding them back. Her jealousy, anger, depression and disappoiment were mixed in one. She couldn't believe how her crush was humiliating her because previously he was only cold and surrendered type of person. When she came, he always had no choice but to let her in, but since Nara appreciated his attentions - everything changed. "Don't say anything to me." She said while looking at his eyes before attempting to leave. "I'll leave now, so I'll never hear. You can pretend like I never come."

Nara could feel his muscles tensed as she tried to hold him close, every muscles clenched just like his jaw. She then felt his body released itself of her arms harshly as she saw him walking over to her rival who turned her back and held her shoulders tightly. "Ah.. Sehun, it's hurting me!" Yura whined while looking at him with tears rolling down her cheeks and this scene made Nara gasp. "No, I'll say it before you leave. I don't like you, I never did. Everything I did like letting you inside my house before and let you touch me, that was a game. My game. I was trying to dig informations from you. Don't put your hopes on me too high, because I sure will push them down." He smirked while telling that to her with his eyes staring sharply like knives into her eyes, he was so mean, rude and harsh. He was obsessed over Nara that when someone hurt her, he felt like breaking some bones. "And remember this, don't you dare to touch my girlfriend ever again. Calling her a was one big mistake. Slapping her was even a bigger one. If you ever hurt her again, I'll hurt you twice harder. And I'll make sure that what I'll do in return is worth it."

How could he... Yura widened her eyes while taking a few steps back when she saw him turned into this kind of guy. She then ran while crying hard, she couldn't believe he was scary and rude toward her. Serves you right, . Nara watched her leaving the area and shrugged, somehow she felt satisfied that she was defended when she was about to fell. He pulled her up. Sehun pulled her up. Both then walked inside the house with her, he was less upset now since he wasted his hanger on the girl who annoyed him already.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked carefully while checking her cheeks which reddened. She smiled and nodded before walking to the couch and grabbed the cup of tea from the table. Meanwhile Sehun sighed while looking at her before walking back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When she was drinking, she the TV and read the news headline. A family died tragically in one night. She frowned and focused on the TV until she realized it was Jongin's house and there was a blurred picture of Jongin's dead body and all his family. She was shocked, and automatically choked when she saw the news as water squirmed from when she coughed.

"What is it?" Sehun rushed to her and sat next to her to help and comfort her.

She pointed to the TV and told him between coughs after choking. "Jongin- he- heis dead. H-his family too. See, they all look familiar eoh?"

"What the..." He widened his eyes.

 

"Hey!"

...

"Hey!"

Jackson was startled as he woke up from his sleep only to notice his teacher was eating his breakfast as he could see a tray on the small table on top of his lap. "Huh?" He mumbled. His teacher, Kiyong, rolled his eyes and continued eating. It took Jackson a few seconds to realize he should have been having breakfast with him too like usual. But today he woke up late. "Oh! Where's my...?"

"You get no breakfast because you woke up late. You know I have to get  the nurse to bring them here by my own!" Kiyong said while chewing the rice while watching a comedy on TV. He then saw his loyal student looked sad and he decided to stop trolling. "I'm kidding, I have told the nurse you thought was pretty to give me a bonus breakfast. Be grateful."

Jackson looked grumpy and grabbed his tray. "Uh-uh, but she was taken." He sighed." Why every girls I like is always quickly taken? Ah really. By the way, thanks, mister."

"I told you to call me hyung when we are outside the school area," Kiyong complained while looking at Jackson. He was happy that out of his students, Jackson was the most loyal who took care of him all night. "By the way, are you still blue?"

"Yeah... do you think she likes Sehun?" He asked in frustation while eating his breakfast.

Kiyong shrugged. "I think she does. He seems to like her too. They're perfect for each other, I think."

His statement drove Jackson crazier as he grabbed the eggroll with his chostick. "Yah, Lee Kiyong," he said informally to the egg while aiming it to his teacher who was sitting on the hosptal bed. "You know what? You , and I'm gonna make your life miserable!"

After saying so, he ate it aggresively - as if showing he was going to beat his teacher up without realizing that Kiyong saw and heard everything clearly. "Hey!" Kiyong protested while taking his socks off and threw them at Jackson who was defending himself. Although he already saw him as a younger brother, he still hated how not polite he was. "I'm your teacher. How dare you- Ah, unbelieveable. I'm giving you an F. Definitely."

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Jackson yelled while placing the tray down on the table next to the couch he was sitting and walked to him to massage his head roughly making him whine. It hurt him, but he was happy he could spend time with his student.

 

"The news said it was a suicide, he died with broken bones and no fingers. But his fingers weren't found anywhere in the house. How is that even possible?"

Nara bit her lower lips while watching the news. Sehun was next to her, comforting her while watching the TV as well. It surprised him that Jongin and his family died together at the same night. His mind then quickly recalled to the moment when she told him she was going to talk with Jongin for a moment at school. "That is not possible unless he was murdered." He muttered while sitting closer to her and squeezed her shoulder and planted kisses on it. "When you told me you want to talk to him after Mr. Lee was hospitalyzed, what were you talking about?"

"I... I was asking him about the reason of why he was scaring me the other night..." She said and frowned while thinking why was he asking this. "Why?"

"He was scaring you the other night?" Sehun was furious knowing this after Jongin was dead, he wanted to hit him on the face for doing that because to him it was inappropriate. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

She looked down and mumbled. "Because it was... it was about my stalker. Apparently, he was told to do so by someone. And I told him I'm gonna find him again to talk about it. I was one step closer and now it was ruined."

I knew this would happen. He shut his eyes and mused that his death might be connected with him talking about who told him to do that thing to her, but now was too late to even dig about it. He was dead. "What?" She asked as if knowing that he was thinking about this. "Sehun, what?"

"Jongin is possibly murdered."

A frown showed up on her forehead as fell open. "How did... how did you know that?" She asked in stutters, afraid of something unknown which was quite bothering her.

"I know everything. I know you have been followed lately and I think Jongin was used by that ing stalker. And when he was going to tell you the truth... your stalker killed him." He explained his own theory while thinking hard again in case it was wrong, it was just a hypothesis, anyway. "Now the only question left is who is your stalker."

She nodded and ran a hand through her hair while sighing. "That's what I'm thinking about right now. But I remembered very clearly you said to my stalker on the phone that you know him. Now you're like you have no clue. Are you playing a game?"

"About that, I can really explain-"

Just when he was about to explain, the doorbell rang to their surprise. Both then walked to the door with him leading, and when he opened it, he found a prettily wrapped box on the doorstep. He gave it to her and looked around to find any signs of the sender, but there was nobody. When they walked back inside, she opened the box and screaming afterward while throwing the box away. "Oh god!" She squealed and panted. It was Jongin's fingers and a note. Sehun then took the note that fell with the box she threw and widened his eyes. Son of a !

   Author's Notes   

I have nothing much to say just ASGFJDHGKLSHQYA by the way I just fell two days ago and the wounds on my leg were bad - but I managed to write this in the middle of the night because I don't want to disappoint y'all. So I guess I have to say that this chapter is seriously dedicated to all readers who stick with me and stay subscribed and commented especially. lol :) Hopefully you all have a great night/day. Send me some questions on my ask.fm account because I'm currently in mood of answering any kind of questions (advices, comments, tips, etc) so come to me and ask and I'll do my best to help! :)

P.S I'm actually being grumpy over here because I can't get to watch MADE TOUR and my old friend is definitely going to the concert like uGH WHY NOT ME she even already met TAEYANG AND EXO OT10 bEFORE ?!?!? ugh *sobs painfully*

Next on Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend — "Grave New World"