Chapter Ten

Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend [REWRITTEN VERSION POSTED]

  Chapter Ten     
grave new world

Sehun opened the door and saw a box on the doorstep, it was prettily wrapped with a pink tie. He then handed it to Nara as he looked around to find any signs of the sender, but nobody was around the area. Most people might already left to school, campus or office since it wasn't weekend. Only their school took a day off due to the absence of teacher. After that, both walked back inside and without warning her first about the box that it could possibly from a stalker, he already saw her opening the box and quickly threw it away as his eyes moved to the box she threw and saw fingers from inside it which he soon realized it belonged to Jongin. He also saw a paper fell along with the box. He took it and opened the fold as he started to read what was in it only to grow a familiar anger inside his heart.

"Surprise surprise! Well, if you aren't surprised, please do let me know.
Anyway, since your phone is taken, can I just tell you something?
You should get it back, before some dirty secrets might will be spilled right in your face
without you prepare yourself for it, and whose secret would it be? I don't know either, hehehe. ^.^
They're Jongin's fingers, yes, if you saw the news. But I'm sure you did. Window is wide open,
close it before strangers come inside, princess.
Oh, about Jongin's fingers, if you want to put it into the trashbin or bury it as one last respect for him,
it's totally up to you. I gave it to you for option two, so if I'm you, I'd choose option two.
Bye, love you, chagi. And see you. ;)"

His jaw clenched, this was apparently noticed by her. She approached him and asked him what was in it. "Sehun, what?" She asked as her eyes flickered to the paper as she grabbed it without he could avoid it from her. Why avoiding or hiding about it anyway? Maybe it's time. He sighed and just waited for her reaction about the piece of written by her stalker. Good one or bad one, he wasn't really sure. Obviously there was a hint to something about him that her stalker knew. He wasn't sure what was it, but probably it was about that one night. He saw her eyes turned wide as she read it and her jaw broke open, as predicted in the back of his mind. She quickly went to the window while as well as locking it tightly. "He is trying to tear me apart, pushing me into his trap, trying to fear me. Don't mind it," She smiled in doubt. "You can continue preparing for breakfast."

He sighed but then smiled at her while putting the fingers back inside the box and put it right near his door before he walked to the kitchen to wash his hands and continued preparing what he was preparing earlier. She then sat on the couch and folded her arms while sighing, she tried to think why her stalker was terrorizing her when he always said he loves her. Sometimes, she thought this might be her hallucination because apparently her stalker only appear to her before, but now Jongin is dead as well as his whole family and it was her stalker's fault, she couldn't think about this being a hallucination anymore. Walking to the room where Sehun put all her stuff in there, she looked for a file given by Kiyong since she had no guts to open them before. After that, she walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked as he could see her reading something.

"Reading my file,"

She was nervous as she opened the file. At the top of the file content, there was her name, age and the file's release date. Kiyong probably got this from the nearby hospital as written on the top above her name and age saying that this was originally published by Sekang Hospital, but she had no idea how he did it without bringing her first for a direct test. After reading, she concluded that she suffered no disorder at all as the datas showed her inside the file, so maybe everything was probably because of trauma when she wrote submission for her teacher. When she was about to close the file, she noticed a paper behind the page. What is this.... a note? Quickly she took the paper out and read it.

"I have to say nothing is terribly wrong with you. But still, you have to take care of your mental health. Just because you can see your boyfriend's ghost, you let yourself go crazy. You're just trauma of certain things and I know someone is following you. Face them. Or better yet, find them first. If something or someone is bothering you, find out what, who and why. And I'm not gonna say this as a teacher but more to a friend; if you have anything to ask or talk about, you know where to find me or call me. Take care."

He can be so kind despite the cold look and scary impression at school, heh. She chuckled at the thought and put the paper back into the file and closed it. As she was going to stand up, someone spoke next to her ear surprising her. "I'm not gonna say this as a teacher but more to a friend." Sehun said. She looked at his innocent expression pretending to think as she gritted her teeth at him a little upsetly. "Yah, Oh Sehun-"

"If you have anything to ask or talk about, you know where to find me or call me. Take care." He repeated the last line of the note while showing his good memorizing skill and turned to face her. "That teacher got the guts to say that to my girlfriend. Which teacher? Mr. Lee? Let's visit him quickly and show him you're taken by who."

"Oh my, are you being jealous right now?" She giggled watching him saying those words to her, she could feel jealouisy from him as if he was spreading it. "So cute, you know that?" She said smiling happily to him, but he knew nothing about her faking it. "He is a teacher," she then hit his head gently as her expression changed in all of a sudden from happy to grumpy. "Are you kidding or out of your mind? I saw him as a brother anyway."

He grunted when his head was hit and then looked at her eyes before flickering down to her lips and gave it a peck. "Go get up, breakfast is now ready."

She was frozen like a statue for a few seconds after the peck on her lips. Butterflies flew inside her stomach. "sehun- y-ya-" She called him but he already sat at the dining chair without caring about her who was calling him. This guy is serious unpredictable. She smiled and joined him eating breakfast, he cooked eggroll and sandwich with a glass of milk for her as he also cooked himself the same menu. "Sehun," she called in a serious tone and grabbed an eggroll with the chopstick and ate it. He looked at her while mumbling "mm?" while also eating the sandiwch. She wondered, "What were you trying to explain earlier?"

Hearing her question almost choked him but luckily nothing bad happened except for coughing a little. "Are you okay?" She asked while grabbing a drink and offered it to him. He nodded while taking the drink and gulped them down his throat to make it feel better. After that, he took a deep breathe and made sure it was okay to speak now. "So you overheard me when I was taking your phone for you in your room?" He looked at her who was nodding. He inhaled another breathe. "I did that to scare him and probably upset him. And it apparently worked. I actually have no idea who is he since the first time. Because there isn't supposed to be another stalker after-" .

"After who?"

He froze there, not saying anything.

"Sehun, who?"

He chuckled. "Nobody. I just wondered who is he and what's his intention and why. Why there is a stalker when you have a boyfriend? How dare him."

With that, she nodded and took a bite of her sandwich while looking into an empty space. It made him feel insecure that she wasn't saying anything and he looked at her to make sure she was okay. "I thought the same too." She said while nodding slowly at his words. "Why would he do this? Killing the people I care about?"

He nodded in agreement and continued eating. They spent their morning by having breakfast together and then cleaned the house.

Nara opened the hospital room's door and walked inside with Sehun seeing her teacher was reading a book and Jackson was sleeping on the couch. Kiyong was surprised when he saw his students came visiting him as well as feeling happy that they came, he then marked the page of the book and closed it to focus on welcoming the two of them. Jackson who was sleeping suddenly woke up and saw them too, but he quickly stood up and walked out of the room when she was about to greet him. "He- yah, Mr. Lee, what did you do to him? He is acting weird."

"I didn't do anything. He just needed some time to be alone I guess..." He sighed after watching his special student whom he saw as a brother left. "Anyway, since we are outside of school, call me oppa. And you, Sehun, call me hyung."

"No, I better call you ahjussi." Sehun gritted his teeth and saw his teacher also did the same. He then repeated what he memorized inside his head about what he wrote for his girlfriend. "I'm not gonna say this as a teacher but more to a friend; If you have anything to ask or talk about, you know where to find me or call me. What the hell was that? I can even still remember every single words you wrote."

Kiyong scoffed, but more to a friendly way than a mocking one. "What do you think? I'm speaking as a friend, not a future boyfriend."

With that, Nara chuckled watching the two. Sehun pouted and remained quiet without saying anything to deny what his teacher said about his jealousy. Nara then looked at the teacher and smiled, "Oppa, are-"

"Watch the tone!" Sehun yelled awkwardly while sitting on the couch with folded arms.

"What now?" She glared at him.

"If you call him while purring with that tone, it sounds like you are flirting."

"Fine." She hushed and turned to her teacher again with another smile, a sweet one. "Oppa, are you feeling better?"

Kiyong laughed softly after witnessing their playful debate and looked into her eyes before answering. "I am, I'll be leaving this boring place in two days. They said my head injured badly, so even if I can go home, I can't teach yet."

She sighed hearing the bad news. "I'm not ready being taught by a new teacher. I will really miss you, oppa."

"I know, me too. Tell me about the replacement teacher okay? i want to know who is taking care of my kids for a while." He told her with a grin and turned to Sehun with the same expression which was replied by the younger man. "You, the two of you, are dating already?"

"Yep, apparently we have committed to." Sehun replied with a slow yet noticeably nod.

"Congrats," the young teacher clapped and smiled joyfully at the two, he was happy two of his students shared care to each other. "You have to take care of her well, Sehun, she had been followed by someone lately. You know about that?"

"I know. And since you do know too, will you help me protecting her?" Sehun, this time looked serious, asked while rubbing his other hand nervously.

Nara looked at him and sighed loudly. "Sehun, it's okay. I will be fine."

"None of these are okay. It's not okay. Beyond okay, get it? He even sent you Jongin's fingers."

Kiyong was quite surprised hearing this. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "So he is the one who killed my class leader that I trust and pick on my own? What the hell."

Both nodded at their teacher, reality once again hit them. "Her stalker sent her Jongin's fingers in a wrapped gift box. I can't let this happen over and over again, her life isn't a play."

"You're right." Kiyong said in reply and played with his fingers while thinking for a moment. He cared about Nara like a sibling already, and when there was a chance to protect her given to him, why not. "Alright, I'm in."

Nara breathed out and looked at the two of her protectors, and then she looked at her teacher before saying something. "Anyway, oppa, where are your family? I don't really know them since you never talked about them. But why aren't they visiting?" She asked in full concern, wondering why his family didn't visit. At least they could have given a text to tell him get well soon.

"My sister is studying in Australia and my father have visited me, actually he is one of the psychology doctor in this hospital." Kiyong smiled at her, but actually was hiding the bitter pain about his mother who died. "My mother died because of cance. I'm sorry that I never talked about them, it's just a little painful."

She gently patted his shoulders and gave him a comforting smile. "Aww, don't worry. All of your students including us will be here for you no matter what. Okay? Don't stress much."

He nodded convincingly and smiled back at her. You're really sweet. He thought while looking at his special female student, Nara, before looking away when Sehun cleared his throat.

"Who do you think will replace Mr. Lee's place for a while?"

Every students in Nara's class were discussing about the same topics while she was in quiet zone and resting her head on the table, still feeling sorry for Jongin that he had to be involved in her problem.

"I don't know." A student said doubtfully. "By the way, I still can't believe Jongin is dead. To me, he is a great class leader. He once brought me home when my boyfriend can't, he also told me he likes a girl and she is from this class but is shy to talk to her about it. Guess who?"

"Who?"

"Kim Nara. I pity Jongin for not able to say his feelings out for her in his last moments. I wonder what made him kill himself and his family that tragically?"

"I heard Nara is dating Sehun. Maybe Jongin is depressed about it."

Suddenly the conversation caught her attention. He was indeed a great class leader and she had no clue who would replace him. About him liking her was new, she never knew that before and she should have noticed him earlier, she wanted to see the smiley face of his again. I'm so sorry, Jongin-ah. Suddenly, the noise stopped and everyone went back to their own seats and somehow her boyfriend exchanged seat with a friend who sat next to her. She looked at him for a few seconds before lifting her head and paid attention to in front of the class where she saw the new teacher who replaced Mr. Lee was sranding.

And for one moment,

she was frozen.

Sehun seemed to have noticed her expression changed. "What is it? You know him?"

"Yes," she said slowly as her eyes were still locked on the new teacher.  "He is Matthew Tuan."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again in whispers,

"Wait a minute, did you just say Tuan?"

   Author's Notes   

Hi, guys- does anyone miss me? //nobody you dumb kim// I'm very sorry that i updated late. I was in a holiday trip last week, so hopefully y'all wouldn't mind if this messed up author was taking a little break lol. :) Thank you so much for 2500+ subs and also for the never ending support, I always notice all the comments and subs and ups. Any comments or thoughts on this chapter? I'm sure you have coME ON WHO IS MATTHEW TUAN DONT U WONDER BOY /slapped/ yumm I'm in love with next chapter's title. Check out below bc it's some kinda hint + don't forget to leave comments to motivate me to write more better. Thanks and have a good day/night. Mwah! :**** //throw sarangs.

If you wanna see stories of my holidays or my life (or even ask about them) then check out my ask.fm account and you don't actually have to sign up to be able to ask, it's open for anonymous questions. So yes, do send me some questions or leave messages! I'd like to wake up to nice news from y'all about how your life have been up to, questions or requests for tips from y'all, etc. Kiss and hugs! <33

P.S why unsub *cries painfully again* btw have anyone listen to got7's new song and watch their comeback stages? mE DID and THEY RUINED MY LIFE. and btw i won't force you if you wanna unsub... i'll respect your decision as an author. if you don't like the story, feel free to unsub. and pls ppl be original, if you take something from me like story layout (yes i made them up with an hour of hardwork or two), at least credit me. i can know if you try to copy it and put something to make it different. thanks a bunch lovelies! :)

Next on Sincerely, Your Dead Boyfriend — "CTRL:M"