Chapter 8

Angels or Demons?

Well, thank God that was over!  You thought

But, little did you know that something shady was happening. The Head Demon wasn't dead. You realised this when it was too late. You felt a presence that you shouldn't have. Chanyeol was in the middle of reprimanding you for your hesitation. You, on the other hand, had other things on your mind. You dragged him along with your onlooking team members. You reached the place where the Alpha-orb was safely kept behind a barrier. The 13 of you stealthily eluded him. 

You aimed your gun at him when you thought he wasn't watching, but Baekhyun, being next to you, stopped you.

"One wrong move, ____-ah, and we're doomed. Let's go according to the strategy. " Baekhyun whispered.

You nodded.

Both you and Yixing, according to the strategy were to remain hidden. Your job was to keep a look out for any unwanted enemies and finish them. You were also supposed to sense if any of your team-mates were injured, communicate the fact to Yixing, who would heal the member.

Now, the others would create a distraction for you and when ypthe time was right, you would have to shoot him down.

So you waited. Somehow, you weren't comfortable with the situation. You begged not to do the task, but your gun was a special one. Once the bullet was inside, it would open up and release a poisonous substance in the body of the victim. Since the Head Demon could not be killed by Chanyeol's fire, your gun was the only option.

Joonmyeon splashed water in the Demon's eyes, making him squeeze his eyes in pain. He turned back when Kris tapped his shoulder and attacked with his hand morphed into a dragon claw. Jongdae took over and attacked him with Lightning. Chanyeol then gave him a taste of Phoenix fire which was strengthened by Sehun's wind. Kyungsoo made a depression on the ground so that the Head Demon can be fixed there. Luhan used his Telekinesis to control a huge object and thrashed it on the Demon. Jongin used his teleporting powers to teleport you in front of the Demon so that you could execute the shot, while Baekhyun blinded him with his light and Xiumin froze his legs so that he couldn't move.Seeing you, the Demon, despite the fact that he was just attacked by 9 individuals, gave you an intense stare that you felt cutting your very soul. You saw those memories again. You shook your head. You refused to let your memories take control of you. Not here, not now. 

You proceeded to lift your gun when you found your hands wouldn't move. It was weird. Tao saw your inability and used his power to stop time. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Tao took the gun from you.

" How can you be so weak, ____-ah? I thought you were stronger than this. I'm sorry, but this has to be done." He said and proceeded to shoot the Head Demon, your father. Yes, your father. You were sure of it.

Tao returned things to normal, while you saw your father writhe in pain from the poison that was beginning to release in his body. Kai held you but you broke away from his grip. You buckled in front of your father.

"You can't be doing this to me again...You really never liked us did you?" You asked, a bit depressed.

"Huh! Why should I when you killed me?" He said with that evil smile that you had never seen before.

"I'll be back ____-ah. Just wait. I can't die because I have unfinished business. Till then, I'll leave this to you." He said.

You felt a force push you back. Your ears were filled with your grandmother's screams on the day your father died. It was so loud that you had to cover your ears. Your breathing became shallow.

With that, the Demon became a vapour and disappeared, leaving you on your knees breathing heavily. You got up, only to fall back down again... Well, at least one good thing came out of this. The Alpha-orb was safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyyo! :-)

Did you guys like this chapter? I hope you did because this is the first time I am writing action. I'm sorry it was short...:-(

Do leave your comments below, I appreciate them a lot! 

Thanks for reading! :-)

Bye! :-)