Chapter 1

Angels or Demons?

It was really boring for you right now...

You lazily scroll through your messages,then check your notifications, look at some random person posting Instagram pictures,etc.

That was basically what your life was right now...utter boredom

But that lasted until...

"____!" Your mom called.

You rushed down because the way she called was just wierd...It felt like she screamed, but it wasn't the terrified kind of scream...it almost sounded happy!

"What happened, Mom?!" You ask

"You received a letter from the Arts University! They are willing to let you do a course on whatever field you choose because your grades at school were pretty good!"

Now it was your turn to scream...

"Jinjaa?! Wow, Mom! This is great! But...Is it okay if I go? I mean you're here on your own...Will you be alright if I go? Arts University is quite far from here and -"

"___-ah, It's okay...I can take care of myself! It's fine...go live your dream!"

"But-"

"No buts! Now go and sort your things out for University..." she said with a pretty smile plastered on her face - a smile you could never win over.

You nodded and went into your room.

You had the letter in your hand and you also had a picture of your Mom's smile flashing in your mind...

Why was this so hard?

You lay on bed thinking hard. At that moment, your phone lit up and a name appeared on the screen - 

"Baekhyun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyyo! :-)

Thank you for being so patient and reading this...

The main story will start in the next chapter. I can't wait! 

Also I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me which member you want to fall in love with...I'll adjust my story accordingly.

Please leave your comments below to let me know how it is so far...

Thank you! :-)