Chapter 16

Angels or Demons?

You were surrounded by nine people. Well you had kind of expected an attack. The 13 of you drew your weapons.

"Put down those weapons, or we'll make sure you won't see daylight again." a female voice warned.

"Who are you?" you asked, lowering your gun down.

"Those details will be revealed after you state your purpose for coming." she countered.

"Well, let's just say that our deranged Headmaster is on the loose with the Alpha-orb in his hands (God knows what he'll do with it!) and we happened to find a map that lead here in his office in an attempt to find him... That is all." you said, all in one breath.

"I guess you are telling the truth." she said, after a moment's silence.

You sighed in relief. For some reason, their presence seemed so powerful. After some close inspection by the nine girls, the thirteen of you were allowed further into the cavern.

The cavern led to a bright place with green grass, perfectly blue sky and white clouds. It didn't seem too bad...

"Alright kids, don't even try to be smart and attack us, because there will be severe consequences." she warned.

You all nodded. You looked at Chanyeol and saw a bead of sweat on his forehead. You looked at Baekhyun who seemed to be deep in thought. 

"Okay, so we're the lost Angels and we have been fighting to retrieve the Alpha orb from your Headmaster for countless years. Only he knows of our existence and hence people think that we no longer exist. We also fight against any lurking Demons that want to cause trouble, both in this Universe and the parallel Universe, because, like us, Demons can also switch between the 2 universes, as they are just mere extensions of our being..."

All nodded, listening carefully.

"According to myth, the different orbs are rumoured to have been destroyed, but I can say proudly that we have retrieved 9 of them. Each orb has a Keeper. Depending on the Puissance of a person, it chooses the person as its Keeper. Out of all the orbs, the most powerful is the Alpha orb. So, the Keeper of the Alpha-orb would be the luckiest or rather more powerful than most beings, be it in this Universe or the other... Franklin, like most people was and is still the greedy type. On knowing that the orb is the most powerful, he stole it from the previous Keeper, who became a Demon after she lost the orb, added with some love affair she had with a being in the other Universe... She was, until now, alive... We have a feeling she is dead, because all Angels can feel the loss of their kind, be it Demons or Angels, as again, Demons are just Angels gone bad."

Your eyes widened upon hearing the last piece of information.

"Now... We would like you to narrate what happened in detail, so that we can decide what to do next..." she said, nodding.

Looking at the others for consent, you narrated the entire story from the start. She listened patiently, simultaneously thinking what to do and frowning at more disturbing points.

She nodded and looked at you.

"Here's what we're gonna do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyyo my patient and lovely readers! :D :D 

I AM BACK! XD

Mianhae... Orz Orz

I was so busy with college work and stuff... My updates may not be so frequent as they used to be, but I promise to update... UnU

And sorry for the short update too... ;-; Orz

Byeee... :D 

As always, leave comments below because I really do care what you guys think...