Chapter 3

Angels or Demons?

"You better?" Baekhyun asked solicitously.

"Yeah."

In another hour you both reached the Arts Institute and you had to hand it to them... The place was humungous! You actually had to drive to reach your department.

The place looked like a forest with a few buildings propped up here and there. You swore you saw a deer (A/N: or Luhan! :-P) pass by! 

Well, other than that, it was like any other first day. You quickly made friends with your room-mate, Amber, and her friends, Luna,Krystal,Victoria and Sulli.

Amber and her friends were your Sunbaes but they didn't make too big a deal about it.

After classes were over, you and Baekhyun decided to go for a walk. You both went around the campus taking in its beauty so much so that neither of you spoke for quite some time. Then of course, you two started bickering... It's weird how Baekhyun could console you like an angel but would get on your nerves so badly and so frequently too...

You don't even remember what you two started bickering for in the first place! 

"Bet you're going to outdo me again in college!" Baekhyun teased.

"Hey! That's not true! I don't think I will and even if I do, I don't do it just to annoy you or something you know!" You said a bit indignantly.

"Gullible." Baekhyun muttered.

"Jerk."

"Crybaby"

"Bossy"

"What was that?" Baekhyun said in a mock hurt voice. With that, he proceeded to pull your favourite cap off of your head and wave it above you.

"Come on, shorty, reach it!"

"Byun Baekhyun! When I get my hands on you, I'll -"

"Come and catch me then!" He said, running into the forest-like area.

With that, the two of you entered deep into the forest not even bothering to look where you both were going. Laughing, you caught his collar and punched his arm hard. 

"Idiot"

"Ouch! That hurt you know!" Baekhyun said, rubbing his arm.

"I think that was the intention!" You said, laughing.

You put your cap back on, only to realise that the two of you were in the middle of a forest with absolutely no idea as to how to get out...

"Um...Baek? Have any idea how to get out of this creepy place?"

"Actually, I don't. But wait, I have an idea. We were near the Brass department...so I can easily call my friends to ask them to help us out over here..."

With that he dialled a number and was busy walking around with his phone at his ear. For some reason, his face had a worried look.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I can't reach him." He said, looking at his phone.

"Oh man! There's no signal here! Come on! We need to find our way out before it gets dark!" You said.

With that, the two of you walked aimlessly through the forest hoping to find some opening somewhere but you ended up going deeper into the forest. Tired, the two of you just sat under a tree imagining that you were close to the roads in the college. 

At one point, you felt something tugging at you. You thought it was Baekhyun and you ignored him. It was his fault that they were in the forest after all! Then, you realised that it couldn't have been Baekhyun because he wouldn't nag you too long if he knew that you were ignoring him. Yet, the tugging persisted. Apparently, you weren't the only one who was being tugged at...Baekhyun was also victim to the tugging and he showed his annoyance very clearly with his face.You both got up to escape the attack but you only fell back down...you turned back to see a white light...

You both caught hold of the piece of clothing that was being tugged, but, it only pulled you and Baekhyun closer inside.

Finally, the two of you gave up, held each other's hands and allowed yourself to be pulled into the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyyo!

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, I have some....I mean LOTS of guests coming home so I have been a bit busy.

Sorry for the short update...Hioe you liked it.

Tell me what you think in the comments..

I really want to know.

K bye! :-)