Chapter 17

Angels or Demons?

After discussing the plan, the thirteen of you started setting up tents to stay in, deciding to execute said plan the next day. The place was different, now that you took closer look. It was... pure. There was no other word for it. Looking around, you saw that the water literally sparkled and the air felt so pleasant to breathe through. After propping your tent up with Chanyeol's help, yu decided to take a walk, enjoying your solitude for some time. Chanyeol understood, but he still internally whined as he longed to spend time with you.

You walked aimlessly, still looking around and admiring the beauty of the place. You were slightly taken aback when the leader Angel joined you silently. You felt a presence, but didn't think she's actually approach you.

"Oh hello~" You said, with a gentle smile. "I didn't expect to see you here..." The words escaped your lips along with a light chuckle. You really wanted to be alone, but you definitely could not push the leader away as you were being sheltered under her wing for the time being.You honestly did not trust her and the remaining Angels. It sounded bad, but you had a gut feeling something was goiing to go wrong. 'Maybe it's just your training~'  You thought to yourself, shrugging the thought away before smiling  at the leader again. The Angel returned the smile making  you feel like she was the purest creature that walked the face of the Earth. But then again, that mind in your voice told pointed to the contrary.

"I've been watching you, kid..." The Angel replied with a nod. "You're different... You look strong and overpowering on the outside, but.." she leaned closer to your ear and said in a voice that made your eyes widen, "...only I know how I can crush your weak heart... I can see who is in it. Yes, my Puissance is to unlock the secrets of the heart or rather your soul. Disturbed as it is, I can see that it continues heal itself and the cause is someone I am starting to adore and someone you've been pushing away... I'm going to prove to you that an Angel's love always triumphs over a human's. Especially after what your father did to Hae Soo..." Your jaw dropped slightly in surprise. What surprised you even more was how Demonic her voice sounded. Did such things easily make an Angel a Demon? You knew you shouldn't have trusted her.

With a smirk, the leader continued, "Scared, huh? That cutie's mine, so say goodbye to him, hm...?" Playing with your hair, the leader continued to give you the smile that looked exactly the opposite of what you thought it was earlier. Frowning slightly, you looked at the leader. "And if I don't back down...?" Knowing she probably had an answer to that, you looked into her eyes defiantly.

"Don't get your hopes up kid... There's something I unravelled from you though  it was pretty difficult~ It's something that happened when you were sixteen and not even your best friend knows about it~" She said in a cheery manner, eyeing your pale face. She wished to play with her prey more, but still being an 'Angel' she refrained from it, immediately feeling bad for what she had dne.But then again, that didn't change your point of view of her. 

Snapping to her senses, the leader said worriedly, "Oh my God, deary, you look like a ghost ran through you... Let me help you to your tent~" With that she took your hand but you squirmed it out of her grip. The Angel tried to convince you by placing a hand on your shoulder. You felt anger sweep through as you used your strength to push her away, feeling a flickering presence - two maybe. The Angel landed on the ground with the force of your push making someone hit your arm hard. "Ah!" You cried out, holding your arm. Your knees felt weak and you were still comprehending what happened, to see thatthe person who hit you was Baekhyun. Your eyes watered slightly before you saw another figuring heading over to Baekhyun (who had leaned down, offering a hand to the Angel to help her up) and punched his face. The figure remotely seemed like Chanyeol...You had a hard time focussing... You wondered why the mention of the incident triggered you still... 

Unable to sustain your energy, you fell to the ground, eventually losing conciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yo~~

I GOT AN IDEA~ ISTG IT TOOK ME SO LONG UNU

*clears throat* Mian.. Orz

Anywho~ Hey lovelies~~ How are you all? :)

I couldn't update in so long.... ; ; But I am back~ XD (For three days...Orz) 

I wonder what her secret is~? ouo *evil laugh* Try guessing~ eue

As per usual, leave comments below on what you think~~ 

And, I'll see you guys tomorrow and shut up now~ ^^ XD <3

Byeeee~ :D