Chapter 7

Angels or Demons?

You needed to stop the Head Demon getting the Alpha-orb, or else it's over.

You stealthily follow the Head Demon using your power to sense him and any other onlooking Demons. Simultaneously, you check for Chanyeol's presence and you were happy to find that he kept his word.

You finally find the Head Demon and were about to shoot him down when he turned back and faced you.

"You won't kill your own father now, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't kill my father, but I sure can kill you, Head Demon. My father is long gone."

"Now, is that what I taught you, ____-ah? Remember what I said the other day... "

"Wise guy, huh? Then tell me, if you really are my father, why he decided to kill himself."

"Isn't it obvious, child? I was tired of my overbearing mother and hated the fact that I had to take care of a woman I never cared for in the first place and a girl child."

"You're lying! My father always loved my mother no matter what! He loved me too!"

"Loved? It's called being nice in an obligatory manner!"

"It can't be! He was never as evil as you make him sound. Never as evil as you are!" You cried, tears rolling down your cheeks involuntarily.

"Yes, I used to be nicer, but all that was deprived of me when I killed myself for my own benefit. So, I became a Demon since I was neither so evil as to be sent to Hell nor so angelic as to be sent to Heaven. Hence, I was sent to this Universe to stabilize my soul - be it good or bad. So here I am, your father, in Demonic form" he said, giving an evil smile.

Your hold on your gun weakened. You lowered your gun. He took this as an advantage, pinned you to the ground an shot you in the arm. You cried in pain. You felt Chanyeol's presence run past you. You saw some fire and a body burning inside flames that formed a phoenix shape.

"Hey! Your hand..." Chanyeol said. "It's fine! I'll help you guys with the other Demons." You said.

"Wait, can you feel Lay's presence?" Chanyeol asked, concerned, seeing that you had lost a lot of blood already.

"I can, but its hazy."

"Let's hurry, then." He said and dragged you in the direction you indicated. You reached Yixing and he heealed you in no time.

"What were you thinking ____-ah? I fully told you that he was a Demon in disguise!" Chanyeol asked, finishing off a Demon in the vicinity.

You didn't answer. You just helped him and the rest with the fighting, causing him to frown. Well, the Head Demon was gone and the other Demons seemed to have realised it causing them to retreat. Well, thank God that was over! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N : Annyeonghaseyo! :-)

I'm sorry about the layout. My Dad really needed to use the laptop, so I had to use my phone. Sorry for the short update too... I'll make it up tomorrow!

We can still be friends right? *-* ^0^ *buing buing*

As per usual, let me know what you think in the comments...I'd really like to know! Thanks for reading! :-) Love you! :-)

Bye!