1...

WRONG JOB (EDITING)

Chapter 1 - Edited 08/04/15

As the sun rose over Seoul, Cha Hakyeon was heading to his new job at VIXX Inc. after leaving Busan. His younger brother Ravi had received a job offer in Seoul, so he resigned from his job and moved with his brother to Seoul. Hakyeon and Ravi spent all week moving their things to their new apartment and now they were and now it Hakyeon was getting to leave for work.

Hakyeon was fixing his tie when Ravi shouted, “Hakyeon hyung, I’m going to work now! Don’t forget to lock the door later! Bye!” Hakyeon grabbed his messenger bag and walked out of his room to see that Ravi was still wearing shoes.

"Ravi what time are you coming back?” he asked, grabbing his coffee from the kitchen counter.

Ravi replied, “Maybe around five hyung. If you come back home earlier, don’t forget to make dinner.”

Hakyeon scowled at him, “Yah! I know, okay. Stop treating me like an old man.”

“You ARE an old man, hyung. You are 25 years old. And 25 IS OLD. Have you been often forgetting things?” Ravi said sarcastically.

"Yes, but that's not the point," Hakyeon frowned.

"Either way goodbye Hakyeon ahjumma," Ravi responded and a shoe landed on his head.

“Ouch!!” he yelped in pain, rubbing his head. He looked at the glaring Hakyeon.

"YAH! I am not an AHJUMMA!" Hakyeon screamed.

Ravi smirked and ran towards the door shouting, "Good bye pissed Hakyeon ahjumma!!”

Hakyeon shouted,  “Yah! Stop that!” at the retreating Ravi before taking deep breaths to calm himself. After checking his appearance, he left for work. He cursed Ravi and made a note to kill Ravi when he came back from work.

Hakyeon arrived at the office at eight. It was a large skyscraper that towered above the city. "Daebak! Hopefully the boss is just as nice as the outside."

He walked to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" The secretary smiled.

“Hello I’m Cha Hakyeon. Today's my first day of work,” he said to the woman.

“Ah, Mr Cha. Yes, I received notice that you would be coming today. Welcome to VIXX Incorporated. You're going to be working on the eighth floor," she told Hakyeon. She handed him a card. "This is your tag card. When you arrive at work, just scan the card on the wall beside the elevators. Do you understand?" Hakyeon nodded.

"Oh wait. I never got your name," Hakyeon interjected.

"Oh sorry! I must've forgotten. I'm Park Sojin," Sojin replied blushing.

"It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for your help." Hakyeon bowed.

"Oh there's no need, " she waved him off. "Well then go upstairs. Miss Jung

Sohyun will help you with any other questions. Good luck!!" Hakyeon smiled and bowed once again. He headed to the elevator and scanned his card. After he arrived on the eighth floor, he entered the office and walked to the desk of the nearest worker.

"Are you Miss Jung Sohyun?" Hakyeon asked. The woman looked up.

"Huh? Oh, yes I am. Are you Cha Hakyeon?" Sohyun responded.

Hakyeon nodded, "Yes, I am. Today's my first day and Park Sojin-ssi told me to find you if I had any questions."

Sohyun smiled, "Oh okay. Welcome to VIXX. I am the department manager here." Hakyeon smiled back at her but before he could respond he was cut off by a sudden shout. Hakyeon turned around only to be faced by a young handsome man.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE?! IF YOU AREN'T IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM IN 1 MINUTE DON'T THINK ABOUT COMING TO WORK TOMORROW!"

Sohyun sighed loudly. "Let's go, quickly. He won’t be merciful if anyone is missing."

"He gave me heart attack. Who is he?" Hakyeon asked.

"That is Jung Taekwoon, the eldest son of Jung Yunho, the CEO of this company. You are his secretary. You can call him Director Jung but everyone prefers to call him Leo or more exactly Lion." By the end of her introduction, Hakyeon thought he could hear his world crashing down. He watched his new co-workers clumsily scurry into the conference room.

"I'm doomed for sure. So much for nice superiors, " whispered Hakyeon. Then he ready for his first staff meeting. He only hoped that he would have enough strength and tolerance to work with Jung Taekwoon.


Edited August 4, 2015

A/N Hi! I would like to introduce myself. I'm Anubis1D, the coauthor/editor of The Wrong Job. I will be editing this story so please look forward to it!!

Also please read Dinazy's previous stories. Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!