Calling JinglesShinggi

☆═━┈ ℋєℓριиɢ ℱяƪєи∂Ϩ Ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗⓘⓒⓢ ┈━═☆ ◄ℍiring ʈrailermakers + New Feature~►

your review is ready to be collected! remember to credit us within a week or you will be in the blacklist! Note: only the review was done by us. Not the graphics!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author: JinglesShinggi

Reviewer: junhyung-lover

Title: Love Bites

Chapters: 8 and ongoing.

 

1. Title: [4/5pts.]

The title is great though I think it can be more unique as there are other stories with the same title.

 

2. Poster/Graphics/Background: [5/5 pts.]

I really like your graphics and you add a lot of photos and GIFs which interests the reader and also is very eye-catching.

 

3. Foreword/Description [8/10 pts.]

I think the synopsis of the story is unneeded. Instead you could have wrote like how Bom loves her parents and not living her life as a ghost. For me, that part was a little over. But one point that I really like was that you used graphics and GIFs to describe the character which I really cool and unique because you are the only person I’ve seen using it like this and I really like it.

 

4. Plot [20/30 pts.]

I really like the storyline. But I thought it was just a tad bit cliché. Once you mentioned vampires, the whole mood was down. Like I think there are way too many vampire stories and maybe you could change it to like werewolf or something for a change.

 

5. Flow [4/5 pts.]

The flow was perfect though for me was a tad bit slow.

 

6. Characterization [5/5 pts.]

You did this portion really well in the foreword and enhanced it further with the help of the storyline which I really enjoy^^ good work!

 

7. Grammar/Spelling [18/20 pts.]

It is fine overall with just minor grammar mistakes and punctuation errors here and there. Nothing to worry about!

 

8. Overall Enjoyment/Entertainment [16/20 pts.]

It was fine but I think I read too many vampire books so it doesn’t really appeal to me.

 

Total:  80/100pts! Chukahae~