Block B: I'm Zico, not Junhyung!

☆═━┈ ℋєℓριиɢ ℱяƪєи∂Ϩ Ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗⓘⓒⓢ ┈━═☆ ◄ℍiring ʈrailermakers + New Feature~►

Block B: I'm Zico, not Junhyung!

by: lilymilktea

Block B: I'm Zico, not Junhyung! - beast blockb blockbeast comedy friendship junhyung zico - main story image

1. Title [2/5 pts.]

I somehow dislike the title because it is kind of simple, and not eye-catching. By the way, after reading your story, it quite matches the plot, that's why there are no other choices, I guess, and I would not suggest you to change it. Making it becomes more creative would be better, though. In addition, what bothers me is 'Block B'; I don't think it is necessary to put that word, is it?

2. Poster/Graphics/Background [4/5 pts.]

Your poster is nice, especially I love the pictures that were used. In that poster, Zico and Junhyun do look alike which gives a little bit sense to your story, but isn't the genre of your story comedy? In my opinion, the poster looks kind of little bit romantic instead.

3. Foreword/Description [7/10 pts.]

Even though the description is short, it does make sense. I mean it has already given a bit of comedy taste for the story of your story which is nice. You could have added more information, though.

4. Plot [30/30 pts.]

Full points for the plot of your story! For me, it is absolutely not clinched and such a have-never-been-used-before plot. I have to say that you have got such creative idea that is really good! Good job with that! (I am sorry if I sound like praising you too much, but it is the truth.)

5. Flow [4/5 pts.]

The flow is neither too fast nor too slow, it is okay.

6. Characterization [5/5 pts.]

You have described characters quite well; I also love how you have described how strong Zico and Kyung's friendship is.

7. Grammar/Spelling [15/20 pts]

I do not know if English is your first language, but if it is, I will just say your grammar and spelling are not that bad except the fact that you have got a lot of problem with using past tense. I recommend you to ask someone who is good at grammar to help you to correct the grammar errors in your story which are mostly about past tense.

8. Overall Enjoyment/Entertainment [18/20 pts.]

I definitely enjoyed reading your story, and I was laughing alone like a crazy person while reading those chapters. Everything was just so funny! However, this might be typing errors or something like that, and you should fix them because they could confuse the readers. I mean your story is written in third person's POV, isn't it? But at some parts, you would write something like this:

The guy started warming up his throat and began to rap, slurring his words together to make it hard for me to understand...

You see? You should have changed the word 'Me' to him/her/Zico/whoever instead.

Total: [83/100]

 

I am sorry for late review, but I have been pretty busy with my school. Hope you'll understand!

Please also credit us in the foreword!

STORY LINK

 

Please also join our CHRISTMAS PROMO

(.n_n.)