~~Be my melody once again~~

☆═━┈ ℋєℓριиɢ ℱяƪєи∂Ϩ Ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗⓘⓒⓢ ┈━═☆ ◄ℍiring ʈrailermakers + New Feature~►

 

 

(The poster was not made by us.. only the review)

 

1. Title: [3 pts.]

The title gave me no clue at all what the story was all about. When I first read the title I immediately thought this story would be about music.

2. Poster/Graphics/Background: [4 pts.]

The poster captured me. It was very well done. Both background and poster gave me a feeling of what the story would be like.

3. Foreword/Description [6 pts.]

It would’ve been nice if you didn’t tell most of the story right then and there but I like how you’ve got the reader questioning themselves about what’s about to happen.

4. Plot [25 pts]

From other stories I’ve read, this is pretty original. It’s not a typical story that everyone writes about.

5. Flow [3 pts.]

If it makes any sense.. in a way it’s fast and in a way it’s slow. Each chapter has their own pace of revealing something new.

6. Characterization [5 pts.]

. I like how you added the characters and a character sketch to go with it. Each character sketch told us all about what the character is like and it’s nice to know what kind of role they have in the story. Another way to do that is by bringing in characters one by one and introducing them by the way they act and such.  

7. Grammar/Spelling [15 pts.]

It was pretty well done considering English isn’t your first language. The grammar wasn’t so bad. There were only a couple of grammar mistakes here and there but it was small enough to still understand

8. Overall Enjoyment/Entertainment [20 pts.]

So far so good, I can’t wait for this fanfic to be completely finished. I thought I wouldn’t like it but it’s truly amazing~

Total:  [81]