The Haunting of Jeju Island

☆═━┈ ℋєℓριиɢ ℱяƪєи∂Ϩ Ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗⓘⓒⓢ ┈━═☆ ◄ℍiring ʈrailermakers + New Feature~►

The Haunting of Jeju Island

by: lilymilktea

The Haunting of Jeju Island - 2ne1 2pm horror jyp mblaq seungho missamin - main story image

1. Title: [3/5 pts.]

Actually, there are good point and bad point about the title. The good point is that it perfectly matches your story, but it is way too revealing. You have already given out the whole plot through title. Try to be more creative next time.

 

2. Poster/Graphics/Background: [5/5 pts.]

I really do not know how to describe your poster, it is so nice and it does match the mood of your story which is horror. Good job, designer!

 

3. Foreword/Description [6/10 pts.]

The description is catchy despite the fact that it is too short, it could be better. However, the thing that seriously annoys me is the characters’ info in your foreword. To keep this short, a good writer would describe the characters through the chapters or scenes in his/her story, not through the characters’ info.

 

4. Plot [22/30 pts.]

The plot or storyline is really interesting, but the problem is that most horror stories are almost the same to each other because the characters would be trapped in somewhere like old house, isolated island, old school like in your story etc, and that’s what makes your plot becomes unoriginal and clinched.

 

5. Flow [2/5 pts.]

The flow is too fast, you could have described things or the settings more, and you also changed POV too many times which could make the readers become dizzy. Oh, another thing is please do not put an author’s note in the middle of your story, it completely ruins the flow!

 

6. Characterization [2/5 pts.]

Due to the fact that your story has ended too fast, you did not describe or portray the characters quite well. In addition, you said that CL and Min were mean, but while I was reading your story, I did not find any scenes which described about their characters at all.

 

 7. Grammar/Spelling [18/20 pts.]

You almost get full marks for grammar section because your grammar is pretty good. I have only spotted some mistakes which are common, even native speakers would make those mistakes.

 

8. Overall Enjoyment/Entertainment [14/20 pts.]

To tell you the truth, I did enjoy reading your story even though it was really, let me repeat, really scary, and about the things that I disliked, I have already listed them above.

Total:  [72/100]

 We are terriblely sorry for long wait, hope you will not mind!

Please do not forget to credit us in your foreword!

STORY LINK

Please join our CHRISTMAS PROMO

(.n_n.)