Chapter 9

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YOUNGJI POV

  I felt his lips crushed mine. It gave me this warm fuzzy feeling I can't even seem to find an explanation for. It's this really odd feeling. I mean it's not that i've never kissed before. I've dated before but I've never felt this before. I felt him break the kiss and sit back down, the after-effect of the kiss kicking in almost immediately. I suddenly felt extremely shy, even more shy than him nearly seeing me shirtless about an hour ago. Eotteoke?!?! I looked down and smiled a little. I'm sure my cheeks are very very red right now. I lowered my head more in attempt to hide my flushed cheeks. "Then I guess that wouldn't have happened either..." I said to myself, a little too loud than I expected. From the corner of my eyes I saw Jackson. He looks just as embarrassed but there was something weird with his expression. I lifted my face. "Erm are you ok?" I asked and quickly grabbed my coffee cup. Be natural Youngji be natural. "Huh er yeah, just thinking" he said, scratching his nape. Well this is awkward. We've never been this awkward before. Not even on the first day we met. I remember after the cameras were switched off to signal the end of the first day of Roommate shooting, I called Hara eonnie to ensure that I was okay. I remember that she had repeatedly nagged at me to call her. Jinjja she's the best eonnie I could ever ask for. Anyway, I remember after I came out of the room after calling her, I ran into Jackson. I quickly bowed 90 degrees to him...

       flashback...

YJ: Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim! KARA Youngji imnida!
JS: Ah annyeonghaseyo! Yeah I know, you greeted just now. Ani we're the same age please don't call me that.
YJ: But you debuted earlier...
JS: Ah kenchanayo, I don't mind haha
YJ: Ah kure, kamsahamnida sunbae -
JS: It's Jackson. Jackson from GOT7.
YJ: N-ne. I'm a fan.
JS: Oh jinjja?! Wah kamsahamnida! Daebak! *stretches hand out for a high five*
YJ: Ah ah ne *lightly high fives*
 

       end of flashback  JACKSON POV

  I watch her space out, as though deep in thoughts. It has to be good memory I suppose, from the way she's smiling to herself like this. I wonder what she's thinking? I snapped my fingers. "Hey Heo Youngji" "H-huh?!" "Call me oppa" I blurted out. "Wh-what?! I thought I did already?" Aish jinjja. Yes I know you did already but I wanna hear it again so badly Heo Youngji-ssi. It has been freakin 5 months since I heard it! I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Ppali~" Her face turned a bright shade of red again. Is she thinking... of that?

     flashback... (In jackson and kang joon's room, jackson was folding his shirt on his mattress and youngji was sitting on the edge of the mattress)

YJ: It's your birthday. What can I do for you?
JS: Hm... Do as I say only for today! You'll be my underling!
YJ: *shrieks*
JS: So are you doing it or not?
YJ: Aish jinjja what the heck?! Yah!
JS: Yah! I don't like your attitude Heo Youngji-ssi.
YJ: Yaahhhhhhhh~ Jebal
JS: Jebal~
YJ: Jinjja.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter