Chapter 5

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BAMBAM POV

  "Turn up the music, cause the song just came on~
   Turn up the music, if they try to turn us down~
   Turn up the music, can I hear till the speakers blow~
   Turn up the music, fill your cup and drink it down~"

(phone is ringing)

BamBam: Yobose-
Jackson: Yah! Ppali!
BamBam: Hyung!
Jackson: Ppali ppali!!! Come on!
BamBam: Where?!
Jackson: I texted ya already! Just come! *hangs up*

***NEW MESSAGE***
[30/08/15, 1AM]
From: Jackson Hyung <3
Message: Street 52, first store after traffic junction. "Ssiksin" Grilled Meat restaurant. COME. NOW. It's near GOT7 dorm!!

"Street 52... Street 52..." I mumbled as I look around the streets. I rushed out from the dorm the moment I read his text. Such a great friend I am. Anyway, back to the issue... "It's street 50 here, so 52 must be... that way!" Hugging my coat closer to myself, I dash towards street 52. No matter how dumb 'stalking' sounds, if it's life and death' like what hyung said, it has to be important... right? Youngji noona please be okay...

  After running around, I spotted a man in 'WANG 852' hoodie standing, no more like walking in circles near the entrance of a brightly-litted up restaurant. Hmmm... not a fancy restaurant, but a warm and cosy-looking one. That's nice. Why has GOT7 not come here to eat before if we lived so near? I run up to the hyung whose looks like he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter