Chapter 28

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JACKSON POV

I was about to make a run for it to past the security gaurd, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I froze. Damn, am I spotted? Oh crap crap crap I'll be in deep trouble. I turn slowly to see who's behind me and came face to face with Jia. I was going to ask her what's she's doing here when she quickly place a finger on her lips to get me to shut up. Well noona knows me too well.

"I heard about Youngji so I went to look for you with Suzy but she has filming so she left awhile ago. Are you going to the hospital now? Because don't, there's a lot of reporters outside and fans so it's dangerous! Aish wait we might get spotted, come with me." she whispers and drags me to the storage room which I followed obediently.

"Noona, I'm planning on returning to the dorm first. Mark says the managers left them in the dorm alone and apparently the security gaurd of the building has been instructed not to let them out of the building." I started to explain and Jia simply nods before dragging me (again) out of the storage room.

"Where are we going?"

"Carpark. I'll drive you, but keep it low."

Oh man I'm seriously so thankful to her I would have hugged her there and then but we're literally dodging from CCTVs and any room that a staff may possibly emerged from, I felt like I'm filming some spy movie.

At the carpark, we ran into one of the company's stylist. Jia quickly instructed me to go round the other way to get to her car while she distracts the staff. I hid behind a wall first as I watch Jia chatting with the stylist. When they both look more absorbed in the conversation, I slowly got up from my hiding place and went round the other way to Jia's car and hid behind it again. A few minutes later, Jia arrives and motions me to quickly get up and get into the passenger seat. She instructed me to crouch down low at the back to hide in case they past by any staff. I know jolly well that she has a film for her car windows that lowers the ability to see through the windows from the outside so the chances of me being spotted is decreased by almost half but I understand that she just wants to play safe in case anything happens.

We successfully left the darn JYP Building and we're speeding off (but not breaking the rules) to GOT7's dorm. But now we gotta clear the gaurds here. Thankfully, Jia is very clear in what she's doing. Before reaching the dorm, she tells me,"Jackson, just tell them that you're sent back to the dorm too. I don't know what the staffs instructed the gaurds but if they ask if you're suppose to be at the JYP building, just sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter