Chapter 25

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JACKSON POV

"No."

I seriously am starting to hate hyung so much. Calm down Jackson. He's your boss and he brought mom and dad to Korea. I breathed in a few times. The room went dead silent. But no matter how I try to calm down, this isn't working. Pissed off, I got up and placed my hands on the handle of the door, prepared to ditch the meeting and somehow find which hospital she's in. I mean, surely some nosey reporter has reported right? I opened the door and stepped out without saying anything. Surprisingly, hyung said nothing when I left. I sighed in relief only to realise I'm a dummy for believing he would do nothing. Walking through a few more corridors, I ran into the JYP staffs and my manager. They forced escorted me into a practice room. I was practically screaming at them but a few of them dragged me by my arm and a few more pushed me from the back, Never have I ever imagined this would ever happen. I mentally cursed everyone and threw all of them to the other side of the world in my head. I grumbled as they pushed me into GOT7's practice room. I was surprised to see the dance instructor here.

"Hey Wang, I was called in a few minutes ago for a 1 to 1 training  session with you." the dance trainer hyung said.

I froze. Wow they sure are doing all they can to trap me in the JYP Building. And I thought JYP Entertainment is a good, welcoming company. Guess I was wrong. I took off my snapback and threw it onto the floor with such great strength the trainer jumped.

"Hyung look, if you let me go and don't say a thing, I'll treat you to a meal." I offered.

"Jackson, it's not that I don't want to let you go. I can't let you ditch."

"Hyung please, just this time. I'll do double training! Please!"

"I know what's going on. JYP told me you're to obsessed with this KARA girl. And I guess he's right. You can't be distracted,"

"I'm not distracted hyung. I know how to strike a balance."

"No you don't. Remember your dream concert performance? There were videos of you completely distracted because you were looking for her."

"Hyung - "

"What were you thinking?! You're a performer yet you've turned to your left more than 20 times to find her. How is this striking a balance?"

"Hyung - "

"You're staying here no matter what. Let's start practice."

My blood started boiling. It has long past the smoke point and it'll reach the fire point soon. I can't believe the company is doing this to me.

GYURI POV

"Youngji Youngji please be okay..." I mumbled as I walk up and down the aisle. Hara is busy crying her eyes out ever since we came. Seungyeon has turned expressionless from the shock and has been staring at the wall for who knows how long. I sighed again, rubbing my temples as I stare at the operation room. My mind keeps playing the doctor's words. 

"I'm sorry but Heo Youngji-ssi might not pull through. But if she does, please be prepared, she may not remember and it will take time for her to adjust back to her normal lifestyle."

I slumped down beside Seungyeon, putting my face into my palms. KARA can't afford to lose a 4th member. And I can't afford to lose another precious angel. "Gyuri, should we... call Jackson?" Seungyeon finally spoke up. Hara immediately stops crying and shoots up from her seat. "NO! It's all his fault that she's in there battling a battle of life and death! If he ever dares to step into this hospital, I, Goo Hara, will not hesitate to claw his stupid face out and make sure he doesn't see daylight ever again!" My eyes widened at her sudden outburst. I watch her as she drops back down to her chair as if she used up all her energy in 'declaring war' against Jackson. I sighed, my head starting to spin.

Just then, I see a middle-aged woman and a young woman rushing over. I recognised them and immediately stood up. Ignoring me, Youngji's mom rushed over and knelt in front of the operation theatre, crying even more than she already is. "Dear God please protect my Youngji." she kept saying in between tears. I remember how Youngji's family are Christians. I decided to greet Youngji's sister. "Annyeonghaseyo. KARA's leader, Gyuri imnida." I bowed to the dazed woman. She quickly bowed back, obviously too shocked and overwhelmed by the whole situation to introduce herself. I didn't actually mind though. It must be hard for them. A few more minutes of crying past. Hara was hugging Youngji's mother on the floor, both bawling like crazy. Seungyeon was escorted away by a nurse because she had turned so pale and her body was literally moving out of her control. She was going to faint anytime. Thank goodness the nurse brought her away to give her grape water as she was low in sugar level. Youngji's sister, was crying softly to herself on the chair, her head hung low. Suddenly, Youngji's phone in my right hand vibrated. I was holding on to both Youngji's phone and mine. There's a message for Youngji. I opened it. It's from Jackson.

***NEW MESSAGE***
[12th September 2:53PM]
From: ♥♥ Jackson ♥♥
Message: Youngji where are you? Are you okay?
------------------------------

I sighed. She's in Seoul National University Hosiptal and she's not okay. I decided not to reply but a few seconds later, another message came in.

***NEW MESSAGE***
[12th September 2:53PM]
From: ♥♥ Jackson ♥♥
Message: Look, I know Youngji isn't holding on to her phone now so whoever this is, please tell me. Time isn't on my side.
------------------------------

I raised an eyebrow just as another message came in again.

***NEW MESSAGE***
[12th September 2:53PM]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter