Chapter 17

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: This update has many references here and there so if you're confused, please feel free to ask!! (: ]

JACKSON POV

"Mamma Mia~~"

Youngji's performance started. I looked up but I don't see her on stage? It's just a bunch of backup dancers and spotlight flashing around. And... it's not the original version though? Why does the song start with the chorus instead? Wait... It sounds familar but... OH! It's by Areia Remix! I've heard it before when I was searching 'Mamma Mia KARA' on Youtube. I've practically seen all their performances on music shows and Youngji's individual fancams. Not to mention her *cough* predebut dance covers *cough* she looked so freaking hot in those vids asdfghjkl 

[A/N: link to the remix: https://youtu.be/zXhjjxiz54c you should listen to it if not it'll be hard understanding what I'm describing, Youngji is performing this remix (in this fanfic haha) ]

I nodded my head to the music, wondering where Youngji is. Backup dancers, backup dancers and backup dancers. Seriously?! Where's my jagiya?! Heol, if I don't see her soon I'll start chanting her name hmph

"Hey~ Play that music~"

Seungyeon noona's part has begun but still no Youngji??? Hara's part now annnnnddd... it's Gyuri noona's part already. Where's Youn- OH MY GAWD.

"Hit the lights let's go~!"

Youngji is standing on a platform that's hanging mid-air. The platform moves down slowly as the chorus plays. The backup dancers are dancing on the stage as the platform descends. She's oozing with confidence as the spotlight shines on her.

[A/N If you're unsure what this platform is, watch KARA Mamma Mia performance in 2014 SBS Gayo Daejun  where the intro has the platform that I'm talking about http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d1hy5_141221-kara-mamma-mia-sbs-gayo-daejun_music ]

"Rappappari rappappari rom (hoo~)
Rappappari rappappari rom (hoo~)
Rappappari rappappari rom"

The platform stops on the stage. She poses and sing, "Sijakhae~~~ its time to be ok" She winks just as the beat drops and the dance break starts. My eyes are glued to her. Freaking y Heo. I noticed the dance is the dance intro of the original "Mamma Mia" with a few additional dance moves here and there. I'm melting. Melting. M-E-L-T-I-N-G you know that?? She's so fierce and charismatic. "Wipe your drool hyung, you're disgusting." BamBam remarked. I quickly touched my mouth. "No BamBam I'm not drooling shut up." I snapped back. "Well I'm pretty sure you will soon." He replied, shrugging. Tsk this brat. I huffed and turned to face the stage.

"Its so amazing~"

Youngji is covering Hara noona's part at the left side of the stage, or well, right side of the stage from my direction. Ah seriously she covers it perfectly. She dances so well. Everything about her is... is... is... GORGEOUS. Wait, don't tell me you're gonna- HEY DON'T TOUCH HIS HEAD LIKE THIS AND DO THAT DANCE MOVE! [A/N: This is the move where the male backup dancer kneels in front of Hara and she places her hand on her head. It's the move for "ye ye ye yeah~"]

She steps away from the male dancers and move to the centre stage during Gyuri noona's part. Not much of a problem here. All female dancers. All is good. Hmph that male dancer though, he better watch out. Youngji is shining as usual. That's my jagiya~

"Cherish me cherish me cherish me meomchujima (don't stop)~~"

Youngji sings and... looks at me straight in the eye. I nearly collapsed. I won't stop cherishing you jagiya~ I watched the entire performance while smiling like an idiot. 'Mamma Mia' ends successfully and 'Step' starts to play. I listened carefully. It's the original version, not a remix though I think a remix would have been cool.

The intro of 'Step' begins with this hip rotating dance move. SO. DAMN. Y. Crap I think BamBam is right, I may start drooling anytime soon. I shook my head to get all weird thoughts out of my head. The expression she had on her face when she did that move. Seriously she has grown so much as a singer. I remember watching her old fancams where she would giggle and look cute doing that move. But now, she's biting her lips and tilting her head with this seductive expression while doing the hip rotating move. I feel heat rising up again and I quickly looked away. I happened to see many other boy groups with their jaws dropped. I know she isn't looking at any of us seated here because we've been all told to look at the seats where the fans will be on the actual day when we rehearse. And plus, the cameramen are trying out the different camera angles. They're holding the cameras as though it's an actual filming but the cameras are not switched on to record anything. By right, Youngji should be practicing eye contact with the cameras but I can't help but feel jealous over the fact that she has so many fanboy eyes over her now. This is why I need to get her a set of my WANG 852 clothes!!! Aish jinjja!! Anger immediately burned. I heard BamBam laughed and said," Like I always say hyung, you're a hyung with a lot of jealousy." I glared at him. "You've been saying that too much Kunpimook Bhuwakul. And PLUS, you said it at C-radio the other time!! Do you know how embarrassed I was?!" "But honestly you should have seen and heard the way you stated that Youngji noona and I texted. You look so jealous that it's funny." I facepalmed myself mentally. GOT7 wouldn't stop teasing me when it was aired. I had schedule that day so I wasn't able to watch it with them. When I got back to the dorm, all of them stood at the door smirking at me. These annoying punks. "So what does Jackson tell GOT7 about Youngji?" Jaebum casually asks BamBam. Ugh he's mimicking Seho hyung during Roommate [A/N: Season 2 EP 25] "I couldn't answer this well when I was first asked because ahem someone told me to watch what I say. But now, let me begin with my speech on what Jackson says to GOT7 and what he does in the GOT7 dorm when he has a Youngji-breakdown. So number 1... he strictly prohibits GOT7 to have interaction let alone skinship with his precious Youngji. He has ever once held a serious GOT7 meeting to make sure he got his point clear.........." BamBam replies, acting as though he's in a formal speech day. I glared at my members who were grinning from ear to ear and turned away from them. Punks.

I watch Youngji finish 'Step' successfully as well. She posed with a fierce expression but when the music stops, she smiles sweetly and quickly bows to the staff. Ah jinjja, how does she change from y to cute in just 1 SECOND! It's seriously killing me. I cannot take this anymore oh my gosh. She leaves the stage with her backup dancers, giving high fives and thumbs up as she giggles with them. She's so cute seriously. Jaebum chuckles. Yes I know I'm mad in love now shut up all of you.

YOUNGJI POV

YES! I finished rehearsal perfectly! KARA eonnies must be proud~ Omo that feels so great!! Yay Youngji you're the best! I cheered myself on as I walk back to my seat. Red Velvet has already left the table to get ready backstage so I'm the only one at the table. I sighed and sat on Seulgi's seat. I feel so awkward alone here. SONAMOO starts to perform and I watched them. They're so fierce and powerful. I wonder if my performance can match up to them...? "Hey that was awesome." someone slided next to me, sitting on my original seat. I don't have to look to know who that is. Wang Jackson. I smiled and turned to face him.

YJ: Annyeong~
JS: Hey. You did great you know?
YJ: Jinjja?? You know I felt so nervous when I was waiting on the platform!
JS: I was searching for ya at first then I saw you on the platform. You looked like a dork though.
YJ: YAH how can you say something like that?! I was soooo nervous!
JS: I'm kidding. You looked...
YJ: I looked?
JS: *leans in and whispers* y.
YJ: *jokingly pushes him away as she laughs* Ah jinjja!
JS: Hahaha but honestly it was a really good stage.
YJ: I practiced hard you know!!
JS: No I don't know.
YJ: Hey Wang Jackson!
JS: Arraso arraso. Of course I know, you would call me in the middle of the night complaining how tired you are remember??
YJ: *childishly crosses arms* Aniyo I don't remember~
JS: Pabo.
YJ: *sticks out her tongue*
JS: *lightly pats her hair* But it was too ualised.
YJ: What?!
JS: Don't bite your lips like that when you perform.
YJ: Hey~ Ige mwoya~ You always bite your lips when you dance! That's not fair, hmph!
JS: Yah~ I can because I'm a namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter