Chapter 27

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Some strong language and insults incoming!]

LALISA POV

4 hours passed and I've return to the waiting area outside the operation theatre. Gyuri sunbaenim managed to tell Youngji's mom and sister to go home and rest. They must be having a hard time. I realised I haven't actually greeted the KARA sunbaenims. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm YG upcoming new girl group, Pink Punk's Lalisa Manoban! I'm from Thailand and knew Youngji eonnie for a few years already. Sorry for not greeting just now!" I bowed 90 degrees and they quickly stood up and greeted me back, assuring me that they don't mind the fact that I greeted them late. In Korea, it's all about respecting your seniors, giving them prioritiy. In Thailand, it's not that we do not respect our seniors but it's kind of like the younger kids are given the priority. For example, when we gather for a meal, the youngest always eats first. I got a shock when Jennie tapped my hand with her spoon lightly when I ate with the members for the first time at YG cafeteria because I digged in first when Jisoo eonnie should have eaten first. Not that Jisoo actually minds though. She's really chill about this. [A/N: BamBam is actually the one who mentioned this, he got a shock when he ate with the GOT7 members. I'm just using his experience and putting it into Lalisa's context]

"Lisa, you have to go now." my manager oppa said. I didn't want to leave. Not yet. Not till I know a little more about Youngji's condition. How am I supposed to be at ease if I'm clueless about it? I look at him with puppy eyes. Pretty pretty pleaseee?

He showed no intention in letting me stay any further and shook his head firmly. I sighed and tried to drag on by getting up slowly and saying goodbye to the KARA sunbaenims with a super super long speech that contains alot of extra unnecessary infomation that I doubt anyone wants to know or can be bothered to care.

"KARA sunbaenims, manager oppa told me just now that I have to get going. I think CEO Yang wants to see me or it could be that my leader wants me back for training. No wait, or maybe they want me back for recording. We're recording a soundtrack for a commercial feature and I left halfway to come here. I don't know if they postponed it or do they want me back now. I'm actually not too sure why they need me back now, maybe it's because it's a curfew for me to stay out. I have no idea honestly but I need to go now. Please please please update me with Youngji eonnie's condition. I am really worried for her! She has been a great friend to me, especially when I was down. I hope she'll be okay! Sunbaenims, please take care too! You all look really tired and worn out from this. I know it's hard but we can pull through together! Please remember to eat and take breaks! I'll try and ask permission to come back as soon as possible! But please still update me! Thank you! I'll get going now!"

As soon as I reach the lift, I stuck a tongue out playfully at my manager. He saracastically replies,"You can be the one giving thank you speeches when your group wins." I laughed and pull out my phone. I had it switched off for the past few hours. I switched it on and realised a bunch of miss calls and a dozen of unread texts from that idiot, Kunpimook Bhuwakul. A silly smile appeared on my face but I tried to hide it because my manager is watching. I looked at him with the corner of my eye. Thank goodness he's checking my schedule so he's not looking.

JACKSON POV

After my conversation with that mysterious somebody through Youngji's phone, I couldn't concentrate at all. Trainer hyung has been yelling at me for the past few hours to concentrate but I still can't. He walks over to the speakers and stops the music. I didn't even realise untill like 30 seconds later because I was so dazed.

"Hyung, why did you stop the music?" I asked, clueless.

"At this slow rate you're going, it's gonna tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter