Chapter 31

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GYURI POV

"Miss? Hello? Miss?" I heard someone saying, shaking me lightly. I stirred. I had dozed off from waiting. I blinked a few times. Oh! It's the doctor! I immediately shot up from my seat.

"Doctor! How is Youngji now?"

"You're Miss Heo Youngji's...?"

"Ah I'm KARA's leader Gyuri."

"Ah Miss Gyuri, sorry. Well, Miss Youngji's condition is stable. She's out of danger now."

"Really?! That's great! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. She's a strong girl. The nurses are moving her to the ICU."

"When can I see her?"

"You can stand outside her ICU room but don't go inside. The nurse will bring you to the ICU resting area."

"Oh alright then. Thank you so much."

I bowed as the doctor walks away. The nurse beside me smiles at me and I nod back.

"Hey sorry, my phone's battery is dead. Do you know what time it is?" I ask the nurse as we proceed to the ICU level.

The nurse reaches into her pocket and pulls out her watch. "4:38am." She smiles at me again and I thank her.

The ICU level was dead silent and extremely cold. The nurse gestured at one of the cushion seats for me to sit.

"Please take a seat here. Our staff will let you know once we've settled Miss Youngji. There's a socket next to the seat with phone charging cables prepared. You can charge your phone there if you need to. Please feel free to look for any staff on this level if you need help. We're most willing to lend you a hand."

I nodded at her and bowed before taking my seat. Plugging in my phone, I quickly turned it on and opened up the KARA chat group.

KARA Cupid chu~ ♥
Goddess Gyuri, Seung-Hamster, aloHARA, Youngji Mushroom
 

Goddess Gyuri:
YOUNGJI IS OUT FROM OPERATION!!!
4:42am

aloHARA:
JINJJA???!!! DAEBAK!!!!
4:44am

Seung-Hamster:
When can we see her???
4:45am

Goddess Gyuri:
I don't know... The nurse say they'll call me in once they settle her in the ICU.
4:45am

Seung-Hamster:
Aish... As long as she's okay, everything is fine... ><
4:45am

Seung-Hamster:
Oh yeah! I discussed with the director. He allows me to come in late for filming so I can visit Youngji first~!
4:46am

aloHARA:
Eonnie let's go together! DSP cancelled today's recording and postponed it to tomorrow :D
4:46am

Goddess Gyuri:
You two come quickly alright? I have to attend a press conference for Youngji's case later *sigh*
4:47am

Seung-Hamster:
Fighting... ><
4:47am


BAMBAM POV

"Hello...?" I say, my eyes still closed as I sat up from my bed and lean against the wall sleepily. Someone had called me in the early morning (its's 5am now) while I'm still in a deep sleep. It's rare that I get chances to catch a few more winks and whoever that called me right now is just pushing his or her luck.

"KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL!" a familiar female screamed into the phone. I immediately became awake at the loud screech.

"Lisa!" I half-whispered half-exclaimed, covering my mouth and the phone with my hand so as to not wake Yugyeom up. I got up from my bed slowly, checking if Yugyeom is still asleep. Thankfully the giant maknae is still in dreamland, and I quickly exit my room and enter the living room quietly.

"Yah what's wrong?" I whispered into the phone.

"Youngji eonnie is out of operation! I heard her condition is stable now!" Lalisa continues to scream.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" this time it was my turn to scream. I didn't do it on purpose. I mean, who wouldn't react this way?

"YES! I reacted like that too OMG! Gyuri sunbaenim called Youngji's omma who called me so I quickly dialed for yours! She's still in coma but she should be more or less okay already!! OMG Kun you have no idea how happy and excited I am right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter