Chapter 16

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

[A/N: PG13 I think!]

MINO POV

"Okay can Epik High, Mino, Bobby and B.I meet backstage now? Sorry for the delay but come up now." I shifted my gaze from Youngji and friends to the stage where the SC is standing. I stood up just as VIXX returns to their table. I grabbed my water bottle and started to walk towards the stairs up the stage when I felt a light tap on my back. I turned around.

"Oppa fighting~!" Youngji smiled at me and raised her two fists as an act of support. Cute.

"O-oh Youngji! Ah nde kamsahamnida!" I quickly bowed. Ugh seriously I'm so awkward.

"I look forward to your stage so do well!" she said, smiling as she showed me a thumbs up sign.

"Ye-yeah I will er thanks! I'll get going!" I scratched my nape and stammered. I heard Jinwoo hyung's soft chuckles behind me. I quickly excused myself and proceeded backstage.

As the stylists rush over to me to check if my outfit is still in good condition, I heard a certain husky rabbit calling my name. "Yo hyung whatsssup!" I grinned as the certain rapper slaps my back jokingly. It's Bobby LOL. I grinned at him. "Whatssup my favorite rabbit?" I asked, turning his smile into a frown. "Ah hyung jinjja, do you have to?" He asked, pretending to be angry at me. I laughed just as a familar voice asked "How's everyone's condition today? All good?" Oh its Tablo hyung. I gave him a thumbs up as the staffs start to adjust my wireless microphone. Born Hater yo, gon' rock this stage!

The spotlight shines on me and the intro beat of 'Born Hater' plays. I started jamming to the music. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a certain someone standing up and moving her arms into the beat of the music much to the amusement of her friends. I smiled a little. It feels nice to have such support. Especially from Heo Youngji.

"Nimi shippal-nyeondo jjeume nal bomyeon..." I started to rap my solo part, riding the beat with swag. I tilted a little to check if Youngji is still cheering for me as I rap. However, I see an angry Jackson pulling her away from her table to the corner of the concert hall. Not wanting to make a fool of myself, I finished my rap with ease and continued to act cool and jam to the music but my mind was on the scene that I just saw. I know Jackson likes her a lot and probably Youngji likes him too. I'm just a fan, so why am I thinking so much?? I mean there's a line between fanboy love and that sort of love right? Right??

JACKSON POV

Frustration builds up inside me as I see her waving her arms into the beat of Born Hater. As much as I'm close with Mino, I'm super angry right now. Her bright smile and excited expression makes me even more mad. To make things worst she cheered "Whooo~" as Mino starts rapping his solo section. Unable to control, I got up and dragged her from her seat. "Yah Jackson what are you doing? Yah!" she protested while trying not to be too loud and bowing to the sunbaes as I drag her away. I see Amber snickering at me. She knows what's up but I can't be bothered anymore. I pulled her all the way to one of the exits, preparing to have a talk with her outside. As I placed my palm on the cold metal door, a woman asked, "Where do you think you're going?" I turned. It's one of the staffs. I put on a charming smile and explained I needed to grab something. The woman raised an eyebrow. "What about Youngji?" she asked, crossing her arms. "Oh her? I have something to give to her so I need her to come with me." I lied with ease. Well techincally it kind of is the truth. The noona opened as though preparing to ask another question but closed after I pouted at her. Ladies and gentlemen, I call this the Wang Jackson charms. "Alright go, but come back quickly. Arraso?" I grinned at her and nodded, pushing the door open and pulling Youngji with me.

Once outside, I drag Youngji and made a beeline for GOT7's waiting room. I opened the door and pushed her into it. Luckily there's no one inside. I locked the door.

YJ: Yah what's wrong with you?!
JS: You're asking me? What's wrong with you?!
YJ: Nothing is wrong! I was minding my own business and you dragged me out of there and in here! I don't get you!
JS: You... you... you confessed to me just moments ago and then I see you cheering for other rappers and allowing guys to have their hands on your skin!
YJ: Hey I like husky rappers, you know that! And when did I let guys touch me like that?!
JS: You like husky rapper yes I know! But what about me? I'm a husky rapper too, yah! There you are cheering for Song Mino, what about me???!!!!
YJ: Hey what's with you today?! I cheered for you and embarrassed myself in the public because of it many times you know!
JS: Tell me 5 incidents then. No, there's no need for that. 1 will be enough since you NEVER EVER do it.
YJ: Roommate! At the market! I sang and danced like an idiot to 'Stop Stop It' and even screamed for people to come and see you! YAH!
JS: Don't YAH me Youngji-ssi, that was filming, you never did cheer for me at other places!!
YJ: How can you say something like that when I always talk about how much I like GOT7!!!
JS: See! SEE! You like GOT7, not WANG JACKSON!
YJ: Yah you're being absurd now Wangkong! You know I like you, musically and romantically! Yah!
JS: I don't believe you because from what I saw just now that's not the case!
YJ: Well what did you see? Me kissing BamBam? I wasn't even near him! He was beside you the whole time!
JS: VIXX!
YJ: What?!
JS: I said VIXX! You allowed Hyuk and Hongbin to have their hands on you!
YJ: Yah don't make it sound so wrong! It's just my shoulders! Hyuk placed his arm on my shoulder and Hongbin placed his arm around my shoulders. That's all!
JS: That's all! THAT'S ALL????
YJ: It's not like I kissed them or like... like... like lose my ity to them right?! Seriously, they didn't even touch my waist or hold my hands!
JS: YOU'RE THINKING OF LOSING YOUR ITY TO THEM ALREADY YOUNGJI-SSI??? WHAT?!
YJ: It was just an EXAMPLE! I was stating the EXTREME!
JS: Oh really?? And for you information, from where I was, I saw how Hongbin wanted to wrap his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter