Chapter 15

Double Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BAMBAM POV

[ A/N: Performance Coordinator (PC) , Stage Coordinator (SC), Overall Coordinator (OC) ]

"Alright you've had your rest, rehearsals will begin in 10 minutes. There are 4 rows of circular tables here as you can see. They'll be where you'll sit on on the actual award ceremony. The first and second row are for the female groups/soloists. Last two rows for the male groups/soloists. There are name stands on your table so please look for the correct one. Get seated quickly or just mingle and stay around here. Epik High, Mino, Bobby and B.I doing the opening act, please meet the SC backstage and get ready in a few minutes. Sound technicians please ensure the system is working well and do a mic check. Thank you." the OC's voice boomed across the speakers. Yep, the sound system is working perfectly well alright.

GOT7 quickly started looking for our seat. I took the chance to look around. I see so many well-known singers here and despite debuting for quite some time already, it's taking me a long time to feel at ease in the prescence of these A list celebrities. Soon enough, we found our seat and guess what? We're seated near Red Velvet and Youngji. They're sharing a table since Youngji is here alone. I glanced at Jackson to see if he noticed what I did. Apparently he did because he has this stupid grin on his face. I turned to see who he's looking at. Youngji noona. Tell me why am I not surprised? But you know what's cringeworthy? They're looking at each other, mouthing some words and sending little hearts with their fingers. I need a bucket right now. Why? To puke. I raised my eyebrows and took a seat beside Jackson. And not-so-surprisngly, he has positioned himself very strategically opposite Youngji, such that they're facing each other. "Someone please grab me a bucket." I muttered to myself, shaking my head. "No make that two buckets." Mark whispered to me as he sits down, without taking his judging eyes from the couple. We turned to face each other. "Puke worthy" we said at the same time. Jinx.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter