Eight: Vacation Day Two

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation Day Two:

 

"Professor Do, what do you think of me? As… as a woman… as a lady?" I asked him without looking into his eyes. I'm afraid. "Why do you want to know?" He asked me back. Why do I want to know? I am not sure. "Can you just answer me?" I said before turning to him meeting his doe-eyes. It's too beautiful, as if his eyes are stars, shining beautifully. Capturing and mesmerizing me by just looking into his eyes. "You're annoying…" He answered. I bit my lip and then nodded. Silence comes next. I was about to bid goodbye when he speaks again. "…though I find it entertaining sometimes." He muttered while smiling. I can't explain how happy I am. I saw him smile and I know that is because of the thought of me. "What do you want to know?" He asked as he averted his eyes from me to the sky before closing his eyes. "What do you think of me as a girl and not as your student?" I bravely whispered but loud enough for him to hear. I am trying to be brave as much as possible. "Hmm… I guess you're fine. You are pretty, I admit. You are simply pretty. Shy but also loud. I can't read you, to be honest. You keep on changing every single day. One day, you're quiet and shy and then the next day you're loud and rude. But as a girl, you're fine. Not the typical girl but fine." I don't know if he can hear my heart beating but I am currently about to hyperventilate. I am overwhelmed. At least I look fine to him. "But just like what I've said earlier, you're annoying." He said before smiling at me which I quickly return. "So now answer me. Why do you want to know?" I paused for a moment. "I just want to know, is that bad?" I then lowered my head and looked away. I can't bring myself to admit my feelings. Our status stops me from doing so; he's my professor after all. "I can tell you're lying. You're so obvious like an open book but I won't force you to answer me." He said smiling before standing up. "Good night. Go to sleep, ne?" He then started walking away.

 

 

I took a very deep breath before standing up. "DO KYUNGSOO~!" I shouted. He stops from walking before turning around. "I'll let you slide today for not calling me professor since we're not in the university." He teased. I recollect myself and then run after him. When I was in front of him, I called all the God and Goddesses to give me strength inside of my head. "What is it?" He asked me but I am not answering. I don't bother answering as I just stared at him, getting lost. In a swift motion, I find my lips being pressed against his. I parted away quickly. "I like you, Professor Do." I said as I bit my lower lip. I can't bring myself looking at him, afraid meeting his eyes. He might be get angry at me now for kissing him all of a sudden. "I like you, so much. And I-I can't stop myself…" suddenly my tears start to fall down. I maybe look pathetic now. "I tried to stop myself, but the more I dictate to myself that it was wrong the more I fall. The more I tell myself that I can't love you anymore, I always end up loving you more. I don't know what to do anymore. I am confused and lost." I sobbed. I wiped my tears away as I look to my side. "Please… please say something…" I felt him hold me in my shoulders before patting my head. "I'm sorry, Hyemin-ah. I like someone else. You heard it, right? You saw it too with your own eyes. And besides liking you is wrong, you know that too." He said while patting me in the head. "W-what is so wrong with that? You two are not official yet." I whined. I heard him chuckles. "One more thing, I like it when you are persistent but not this time around. You are my student. That alone is wrong already. And you--" "If I'm not your student." I cut him from continuing his sentence. "Is there any possibility that you will like me back?" I said still looking at the ground, praying that maybe he would say yes. I bit my lip and cry for sake. I am not sure if I really wanted to know the answer or not. I'm nervous and afraid. "I don't know. I am already dating someone now." I remain silent, muted. I can't accept it, I just can’t. It hurts, it hurts so badly. I thought this was just a simple infatuation towards my hot and awesome professor but me hurting this much; this couldn't be just like that. I am still not sure but I know this is more than just a crush. Crush can hurt your heart but not this much. I'm afraid to admit if but maybe I am really in love with my professor. "I… I'll show you… that liking me isn't bad at all." I said before looking up, meeting him in the eyes. I can't read him. I can't see through him. I don't know what to expect. I don't know what exactly is happening to me. "Don't. Hyemin, don't try." I put both my hands against my ears, not wanting to hear any words he will say. I don't want to hear more rejections from him. I'd rather lost him fair and square. I don't want to regret for not fighting. I'd rather cry because after doing all my best I still can't have him than doing nothing at all. "No! Don't stop me. I, Park Hyemin, will swear to make you say you like me too!" I swore before running away from him.

 

***

 

"Wake up! Min~ Wake up!" I groaned slapping the hand in my arm before turning around. "Five more minutes!" I pleaded with my eyes still closed. "You have said that twice already. Come on! Are you going to skip lunch too?" I groaned for the nth time of the day and nodded. "I'll eat when I'm up! You go eat first." I said before covering myself with my blanket. Just then, I felt him lifting me up and throwing me into his shoulder, carrying me to the cafeteria. I swear, I can just sleep like this. I smack him in the head before letting him carry me to wherever he wants me to go.

 

 

"Hey~ Why are you carrying her?" asked Baekhyun as he looks at me. I smiled at waved to him. "She's being lazy" said Kai as he lets me down. "I still feel sleepy~" I whined as I sat next to Chanyeol who is currently eating his meal. "Good morning~" I greeted them and then bowed. "Good afternoon, sweet cheeks~" Chanyeol flirted and I just smile at him. I am still not in the mood to talk, to be honest. My eyes feel heavy and I don't really have an appetite to eat. My eyes fell on Kyungsoo who is sitting next to Sehun and Mina. Our eyes met and he's the first one to look away. By then, I remembered what happened last night or should I say earlier this morning. My mind starts to travel to Saturn but then some irritating man brings me back to life. "Earth to Hyemin! Oh my ghad! Are you serious? Are you going to sleep with your eyes open?" I punched Kai in his arm as I glared at him afterwards. After lunch, I lazily walk back to the lift to continue my sleeping session but Kai won't let me escape. "Let me gooooo~" I whined as he continues to drag me out of the hotel. "Where are you guys going anyway?" I asked still whining about Kai dragging me out. "Beach!" he said with a matter-of-fact tone.

 

 

In the end, they let me skip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter