Four: Confession?

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession?

 

"Yes, Ms. Kim?" said Professor Do as Kim Yubin raised her hand. She got up from her seat before saying "I wanted to ask the same thing. Now there are two of us…" she said as she looks at this one girl, I don't know her name, before she continues, "Would you mind answering?" she asked before taking a seat. "Just like what I've said, no personal questions. Now, please turn your book to page 129 and answer exercise number 2." He announced before returning to his seat. I took my book and then turn it to page 129. I stared at the questions for a while before taking my pen inside my bag.

 

I am not good in English. I was born in Korea and supposed to speak in our native language. Maybe knowing English is an advantage but is that really necessary? I mean, in office I've heard they are still using our own language and not English. I don't criticize English but it was hard to understand. Ghad damn it! I unconsciously scratch my head out of frustration as I stared in this one particular question. "You're having a hard time, I see." Suddenly, I heard him spoke right next to me. Maybe the reason I find English hard to understand because of him. I mean, his presence is so disturbing. I can't even concentrate to what I am reading. "Leave me alone." I whispered but enough for him to hear. Actually, I slowly doubt my feelings for him. After several extra classes with him, I conclude that he really dislikes me. He keeps on shaming me in front of the class, regular class or that ghadamn extra class. I really can’t blame him because basically it was my fault for being stupid but was that really necessary to shame your student in front of the class with at least 30 students? No. "Let me see that--" "Professor, please look at my paper! I'm almost done but the last question confuses me." Thankfully, he walks away from me and went to that flirt. It's obvious how she tries to seduce him several times now but he's like 'I don't give a damn, I'm a professor so I'll teach.' Maybe he's enjoying her tricks.

 

"What number are you on now?" I turned my face to my right side only to see Seungho already looking at me. I raised a brow as he chuckles lowly. "What number? I'll try to help you" he said as he returns his eyes to his paper as Professor Do turns his way towards us. I did the same thing and then whispered "twentry-eight…" lowly. I saw him nod before turning his paper to the previous page. "The last choice is probably the answer, I'm seventy percent sure." I nod and then give him an okay sign before writing the last choice in my paper. Lalala~ someone is friendly here. "So, you already have an answer. Faster than I expected." Again, that annoying yet angelic human is just right behind me. "I will be thankful if you, Professor Do, will just go and check other students' paper beside from mine." I said faking a smile. "Well, they are all excelling already. It's been a month already, which is probably today, is our 7th session yet your score remains the same. Should I check them than yours?" He said as he smiles showing his white teeth as if he's mocking me. "Do as you please." I said before covering my paper. I know they are all improving but I don't know what's happening to me. God knows how hard I tried to remember all his lessons but they can't seem to stick inside my head. They are words with wings, flying out of my mind. "You might pass, if you listen very carefully to my discussion rather than staring at me. Yes?" He said as I heard him taking the seat just behind me. I decided to ignore his remarks and then answer the remaining numbers.

"It's only the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter