Twenty-two:

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty-two:

 

 

Hyemin was lying on her bed with a smile on her face. She took her phone and then opened the unread message she just received. Good night, love. Have a sweetest dream. Actually, it'll be good if you only dream of me. Good night! She read on her mind. She can't erase the stupid smile of her face. Kyungsoo keeps on sending sweet messages to her and she can't help it but melt. She felt as if she's the happiest girl alive. To be with someone who she truly loves, she felt happy. She feels like she's on cloud 9 and will stay there forever. She took the risk as she is more than willing to face the problems, with him on her side. She felt strong. She knows she can do it. She is inspired. The feeling of being in love is unexplainable, really. She can't find the right words to explain it. She is just happy, pure happy, or even beyond that. Good night, Kyungsoo. I don't want to dream of you, I might oversleep. She taps the send button after typing her reply. She giggled before completely sending it to her lover. Just a minute after when she received his reply. That sounds good to me but I also wish you not to dream of me. I don't want to see you running late for school. Good night, princess. I love you! She squeals and bit her lower lip after reading his sweet reply. She can't contain the happiness she is feeling, that was too much for her. I love you too, Kyungsoo oppa! She sends then decided to turn off her phone. She won't sleep if she continues reading his reply because for sure she is going to respond no matter what.

 

"Good morning, babe! Here, beautiful roses for my beautiful girl" said Kyungsoo as soon as Hyemin opened the door for him. He hands her the bouquet of lavender roses with a sweet smile. She shyly took it and then invites him in. As soon as he gets inside her house, he quickly pulled her for a hug. He wraps her arms around her waist and then closes his eyes. "I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time. Tell me this is not all in my mind…" he whispered against her ear, which actually gives her chills. She hugs him back as she wraps her arm around his neck. She pulled away a little, tip-toed, and then pecked his right cheek. "This is real" she announced smiling. Kyungsoo hid his face in the crook of her neck before smiling. "I'm quite having trouble picking what roses' color to give you… and then the florist asked me why I am buying flowers…" he paused, landing a kiss on her neck. "I told her I want to buy flowers for the girl I truly love. The girl who made me feel enchanted… and then she gave me those lavender roses. She said it signs love at first sight, the feeling of being enchanted. Do you like it?" He asked raising his head to look at her. She was blushing, deep pink. She bit her lower-lip and then looked away from him. He grins knowing that she's still shy and awkward around him. Of course, she is. They just got together yesterday and he will do anything to make her feel comfortable. "Do you like it?" He knows that the girl likes it but he wants to hear it from her. He kissed her cheek that is facing him that caused her to blush even more. He can see her ear turning redder. "Hey, my queen! I am talking to you…" he pouted. Hyemin turns her way to him and then smiles shyly. "I love it… thank you!" she stuttered that made him chuckled. "I am driving you to university today. You don't mind… right?" He asked as he pulled away and then walked towards the living room. Hyemin just followed him. "I wouldn't mind. Have you eaten yet? Let's have breakfast together… I'll just take my bag." She said hurrying inside her room to take her bag along.

 

"I'll pay for it." Kyungsoo stated stopping Hyemin from paying for her meal. "You don't have to." She insisted but Kyungsoo glares at her. "But I want to. I am your boyfriend--" "Exactly! You're my boyfriend not some sort of bank." She whined and the cashier just stared at them. "Ahm… sir…" The girl at the counter tried to in but failed as soon as Hyemin glares at her. She still remembered the look in her eyes when Kyungsoo walks in, she's all over him. Obviously, she likes my boyfriend! "Just go and sit, princess. I'll pay for these, come on!" She sighed in defeat, turning her heels around to sits in the nearby chair. Soon enough, he arrived with a smile on his face. "You have to obey me, at some point." He said teasing the girl. The receipt caught her eyes as she saw something was scribbled on it. She took it and read what was written. In case you decided to ditch your stubborn girlfriend. Call me! The note says with her number written next to it. She crumpled the receipt and then tossed it to Kyungsoo. "What!?" He asked confused. "Just in case you want to leave me, call her!" She said annoyed before started eating. Kyungsoo looked at her confused before taking the paper she just thrown at him. He straightened the paper and then reads what is written on it. He grins after knowing that Hyemin was annoyed to the girl at the counter. She can't blame the cashier though. He knows he's too likable. "Should I call her later?" He decided to piss her even more. Hyemin rolled her eyes even though he can't see it. She continues on eating and decided to ignore him. Kyungsoo also started eating his food while watching her avoiding his eyes. "You know I always take silence for a yes." He reminded after he finished eating his food. He took her pen f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter