Eleven: Two can play this game

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two can play this game:

 

 "Are you sure you're okay now?" Auntie, Kai's mom, asks me touching me in my forehead. I nodded and then smiled saying "I'm fine, auntie. Don't worry, I am supergirl." I joked and then we both laugh. "You're one silly girl" she says tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled feeling so blessed that auntie treats me as if I am her daughter. I feel so special. Ever since I met Kai, her mom always invites me to have lunch with them although I tend to reject her she still insists and in the end she will have me accepting her invitation, she's that persistent. She treats me so well though. I am thankful that I have Kai as my friend and his mom as my other mother. I smiled and then hug her tight. Her sweet scent invades my nostrils as I hug her. "Oh~ look, someone is clingy. Do you have a problem? You know I am here to listen, right?" She says patting me in the head, swaying me side by side. "I am in love, auntie." I whispered feeling all shy. She backs away only to taka a glance on me before grinning. "Who's the guy?" I hesitated. She knows Kyungsoo so well because he was her son's friend, their business partner's son. What if she reveals my secret? Although Kyungsoo knows it too, I want to keep my one-sided love secret from Kai or at least kept it a secret for a while. I am still not ready to tell him that I fell in love with his friend, with my English professor. I don't know what would be his reaction, I'm afraid. "Honey, you alright?" I was snapped from my deep thoughts as auntie pats me in my shoulders. "I'm fine." I assured her smiling.

 

"You're a cheater!" I shouted putting my controller down and then reach out to smack Jongin. We're playing video games inside his room and he cheated. He took my controller when I am about to win against him. "Cheater! Cheater! I hate you!" I continue on shouting not minding if I am disturbing someone next door as I continue punching him hard. "Ya! That hurts!" He chanted while laughing his out. Hurt? I never knew he knows the feeling of being hurt. Kidding! I back away and then pouted, though I don't usually do that, only in front of him because we're close enough. "I really hate you!" I exclaimed trying to make him feel bad. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry" he says smiling cheekily. "I'm about to break the record, damn it!" I cursed getting mad at the moment. "Hey! Watch your mouth, princess!", "Stop calling me princess, stupid old man!" I answered annoyed. I was really about to break his record. I've been practicing this damn game for some time now and yet when I am about to achieve my goal he took the controller from my grip for seconds making me left dead when he returned it to me. "You're such a cutie" he said chuckling as he pinches my cheeks. I slap his hands away and then glared. "Don't touch me!" I exclaimed and then stand up before heading towards his bed so I can take a rest. Lying on his bed, I closed my eyes. "Are you going to sleep?" I hummed and then turn around for him not see my face. I really feel awkward when someone is watching me sleep. It’s not that I am saying that he will watch me sleep; it's just that he will see me sleeping and that's a no no for me. "Can you hand me my phone. I'm gonna call Kyung, I wanna play. This is so boring~" he whines making me feel bad for leaving him alone though it's not my fault. If only he doesn't cheat and made me feel so upset I might still be sitting beside him and playing. I took his phone on the side table before throwing it to him. He glares at me when I just smile. There's nothing to be mad about, he caught the phone so there's no problem at all.

 

"You're so weak!" I heard someone say. I made a noise as I sat up only to be meeting four staring eyes. "Did we wake you up?" Jongin asked me and I shook my head. Checking my watch, I've been sleeping for almost an hour and a half. I got off of his bed and then sit behind them. I watched them play and insult each other until I get tired. Boys and their games, I mentally shook my head. I stand up and then made my way to his shelf to find something interesting to read. There are mangas, comics, magazines and such. "The is this?" I gasped seeing few adult magazines. Yes, he is a boy and is in the right age but can he just keep it to place where no one could see except himself? "What is it, Min?" I heard Kai shouted. "Keep your adult magazines!" I shouted back as if it was nothing although I feel so awkward. I am innocent, I admit. Never been touched and never been kissed. Wait, I kissed Kyungsoo. "Do not open it! I swear, Min." I rolled my eyes though he can't see me. Seeing the cover of the magazine will immediately stop me from scanning, there's no need for him to worry if I open it or not. Nothing caught my attention so I went back to them. "Are you guys not tired? I bet you've been playing for such a long time now." I whined as I sat behind them. Kyungsoo takes a single glance of me and I unwillingly straightened myself. His gazed strikes me to my heart even though it was just for a mere second. I tried to steady my heartbeat and with just a minute it went back to its normal beat. "Jonginiee~" I whined almost about to pout. I recalled that Kyungsoo is still here so I have to fight the urged to pout because that will be embarrassing for my sake. Jongin didn't even look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter