Twenty: His love

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His Love:

 

"Where is that guy?" Kyungsoo immediately asked Hyemin as soon as she opens the door of her apartment. Kyungsoo went to her house as early as possible still worried for her safety. Kyungsoo's dazzling eyes are now surrounded by dark circles and look so puffy. Hyemin looks at the boy who was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants. "He's inside… what’s up with you?" She answered a little confused. Kyungsoo sighed as he steps inside her apartment even though she doesn't invite him in yet. Kyungsoo made his way straight to the living room eyeing the sleeping man on the couch. He scanned the boy's sleeping figure. His eyes were in flames out of anger but softened as soon as Hyemin holds his hand pulling him away from the other boy. She drags him into her room quietly and then freeing his hand the moment she closes the door, letting out a sigh after. "Ya! What is your problem?" Hyemin asked the boy as she looks at him in the eyes. "I will stay here until he leaves." He answered plainly eyeing the girl, checking if she has scars or anything that he was worrying about. Kyungsoo was about to open the door and proceeds back to the living room but Hyemin stops him from doing so. "Why are you so worried? He was just sleeping. He did nothing. Don't wake him up. He's still sick!" Kyungsoo turns around eyeing her unbelievably. Was she this insensitive? "I love you, Hye and you being with a guy overnight frustrate the hell out of me. What if he takes advantage of you? You never know, Hye. You are a girl and you don't know what men are capable of doing." He said informing the girl that being with a man is dangerous. She closes her eyes for a second trying to keep her cool. "Don't… don't you trust me? I mean, I wouldn't let a bad guy stay at my house." She mumbled under her breath trying to explain her side. She might not be so good in academic but she knew she was good when it comes to knowing a person. She knew that Junho is a good guy… or at least that is what she thinks so. He doesn't give any harm aura. "I do. But I don't trust that man. I don't even know him!" He answered angrily. "That's right! You don't know him but you are judging him right on the spot. You don't even know him but you are accusing him for something as if he's a really bad guy." She countered not getting his point. The tension between them keeping the air warm even though she has her aircon on, he sighs. "Can you blame me? I was just worried, can you just appreciate it?" He said running his hand through his hair. He turns around not wanting to see her face for a while. He was frustrated last night, thinking what she was doing. He doesn't even get enough sleep, worried and praying that she was in good hand, hoping that nothing bad happens to her. He's mad at Hyemin for putting her guard down that easily and mad at himself for over reacting and for jumping into many conclusions. He growls frustrated continue combing his hair using his hand. Hyemin bit her lip not sure on what to feel. She was satisfied knowing that he was sick worried for her and then mad at herself for making him worry that much. She hasn't seen Kyungsoo like this. This is the very first time she saw Kyungsoo losing his cool. Silence starts to fills her room. All of a sudden, Hyemin hugs him from the back, circling her hands around his waist, ears on his back as she closes her eyes. Kyungsoo, who almost jumps in surprise, stiffened as soon as she locks her hand around him. He can feel her heart beating, syncing his heartbeats pace. He gulps not knowing what to do next. He closes his eyes before taking a very deep breath and then turns around. Hyemin was surprised on what she did but she doesn't stop herself either. She felt like she has to hug him and she hopes it helps him to cool down. She assumed that Kyungsoo spend the night thinking about her as he was worried. She wants him to cool down and relax.

 

Kyungsoo wraps his arms around her, pulling her in. He hugs her tight, tight enough so she can't escape from him with his head above hers. He takes her scent and as creepy as it sounds like but it actually helps him cool down a little. He relaxed against her. Hyemin tightened her grip, taking his scent as well. She felt safe, she felt ecstasy. By only his scent, she was intoxicated. His natural scent and his perfume combine, she was addicted to it. She felt him kissed her temple before pulling away. She let him go and then looked up to meet his eyes. His eyes are shining and he is already smiling. She can help but mirrors his infectious smiles. She can't really get enough of his heart-shaped-smile. It captured her heart million of times already and she was sure that it will continue capturing her heart for another millions of times. He was precious to her. He is her angel. Kyungsoo bent down to her eye-level and then cups her face. They were both looking into each other's eyes without saying anything. They were just both staring at each other until his gaze went down to her lips. She grew nervous as his eyes never leave her lips for quite a while now. Does he want to kiss me? She was frozen. She saw him grins before his eyes went back to hers, eye-locking with hers. "I'm fully charged." He announced smiling before freeing her face from his hands. She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter