Seventeen: His heart

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His heart:

 

"Don't put too much, okay?" Hyemin requested as the make-up artist, the one that Sehun hired, started applying make-up on her face. She has been preparing for tonight's welcome party. Sehun told her that she has to look so good in that party. It's not that he thought that she wasn't pretty enough. He just wants her to stands out among all the girls that are going to attend the party as well. He wants to brags her to the visitors, indirectly telling them that his date is the prettiest girl even though in reality there's no other person that is so beautiful in his eyes aside from the girl he loves the most. For him, Hyemin is beautiful but he loves someone now that stands out among every girl in the world. Sehun was thankful that he met Hyemin after he met the girl he loves because he wasn't sure if he can control himself not to fall in love with Hyemin. For him, Hyemin is an amazing person. He truly adores the girl. She was true to herself. He always finds her cute and adorable. After applying make-up, Hyemin wears the white stiletto that Sehun had prepared for her that matches her good girl cocktail dress before taking her phone out.

          To: Sehun

          You better hurry up, I'm done already.

          Btw, I like the dress you sent. (:

Hyemin checked herself for the last time before coming out of her room. Sehun just arrived fifteen minutes after she sent him a message. Sehun took a glance of her as soon as she came out and she, too, did the same. She was shocked on what she is seeing. Sehun looks so fine and handsome. He looks more handsome than he already was. She wondered why she hasn't fall for him yet and then she remembered that she is so in love with her professor. "You look stunning…" Sehun complimented her first, eyeing him in awe. She's damn gorgeous! He was speechless after seeing her hair and make-up done. She looks so different in a good, good way. He finds her stunning even in just a simple good girl white cocktail dress and that impressed him, a lot. "Thank you, Se. You, too, you look so handsome tonight." She says smiling earning a sweet smile from the boy. The man offered his arm for her to take which the girl accepted willingly. Being a gentleman, I see. "I'll have you as my date tonight, make them jealous." Sehun boasted earning a light smack from the girl in his arm. Sehun chuckled afterwards. "You're lucky to have me as your date. You don't know how many guys are dying to date me." She countered laughing as well.

 

"Thank you for the flowers, anyway. They are beautiful." Hyemin told the boy as they drove off of her apartment. She looks out the window and smiles. "Florwers? What flowers?" Sehun asked the girl back averting his eyes to her for a second before fixing his eyes on the road. "Aren't you the one who sent those flowers to my house? It says have a good day to you, just this morning." said Hyemin answering the boy. "It wasn't me, Hye." The girl only nodded wondering who might be the person behinds the flowers she has been receiving lately. There is also a time where she found flowers and a box of her favorite chocolates on her doorstep. She thought that it might be from Jongin or Sehun because she has been bugging them about her craving for sweets but she's lazy enough not to stop by in any convenient store or malls. She decided to shrug the thought of it and just kept quiet the entire ride.

 

"They invited a lot." I stated staring at the crowd. Sehun gave me a smile of assurance knowing that I am not comfortable around too many people that I don't personally know. It's not that I hate crowd, it's just that it's a party and I am going to talk to them, at least if someone approaches me. I just don't want to push myself too hard to socialize. I already have few friends and I think that's enough. The more you know someone, the more complications. "You have me and them…" Sehun said pointing his friends that are already walking towards us. No good! No good! My eyes caught the sight of him, Do Kyungsoo. Damn! He's so handsome, oh my gosh! I secretly fan girl over him. He's smoking hot. I can't find the right words to describe him, he's just that hot. I looked away as he caught me staring. Damn girl! You just rejected him but now you are staring. Just what are you!? Jongin greeted me first, telling me that I look beautiful. I can never get used to it. Jongin and I are friends but he rarely compliments me. He always says that I already know that I am pretty, even though I don't, and he doesn't want to rub it on my face knowing that I will just to death. "I know that already, Sehun had told me earlier." I said as I turned to Sehun to smile sweetly at him. Err, this is just really awkward and weird. That wasn't me speaking, to be honest. Sehun had thought me about that. He said that if ever someone compliments me that should be my reply even though it sounds so weird to me. That sounds so sweet, which don't suit me, but he insisted so I will just obey, after all he helps me a lot. I guess it is time to help him back. I just wish he can get his girl in anytime soon because I don't know if I still can do this for any longer. "Aww, you guys are sweet." A voice of a girl said and that is coming from behind me. Sehun and I turn around to meet the owner of that sweet voice. Then, I found an angel like standing in front of us. Whoa! Whoa! I just checked a girl out. Damn! "Hi, noona!" Jongin chants excitedly as he walks past us and then hugs the said angel-like-girl. I managed to catch the glare from Sehun eyes in that moment. Oh, was she the one he's talking about? The girl he's in love with? What a good taste over there. No wonder he doesn't commit to any girl by now. She is really worth waiting for. But then, he's a playboy. I hope she won't mind his past. Jongin pulled away from her and then stands besides her. "Hi, Sehun! It's been a long time. Who is she?" I was astonished. Her voice sounds like an angel, her looks is also like an angel. Maybe, just maybe she is really an angel. "She is a fri--" "She is Hyemin. She's my date tonight and welcome back~" Sehun said stopping Jongin from talking any longer. Well, can't blame him. Jongin might say that we are "dating". He is pure talkative. Just what if he spills it? "Hello, I am Hana." She introduced herself smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. She really is looks like an angel. "H-hi, I am Hyemin" and we shake hands.

 

The party is about to start making them took their seat. Kyungsoo stands up from his seat, which is across Hyemin, and then went to the backstage. Hyemin's eyes are following his every movement afterwards. "Why did he go there?" Hyemin whispered to Sehun. "Why are you so worried?" He asked the girl back. Hyemin rolled her eyes before sipping her wine. "Aren't you worried? Your Hana is also there, they are alone behind that stage." Just then, Kyungsoo comes out and then walks to the center

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter