Twelve: Unsure feelings

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unsure feelings:

 

I went to the bar where Kyungsoo had told me. He's drunk, too drunk to call me to pick him up. Like, seriously? Am I his maid or what? Even though I really don't want to pick a drunken man, I just can't let him wander the place. I am also worried. I mean, he can just call Mina to pick him up since he was courting the latter. What made him call me? I embraced myself as the cold air hit me. It is freezing me to death. "Where is it?" I asked to myself as I am still trying to locate the bar in the middle of the streets. A couple minutes of walking, reading and whining, I finally found the place and immediately went inside. I was amazed on how peaceful the bar is, it looks so classy. Not the typical bar I saw in movies. The customers didn't mind what the others are doing. They didn't even take a single glance on me when I walked in. That's good yet it's odd. Anyway, I went to Kyungsoo's table when I finally locate him. "Hey~" I greeted as I sat across him. He, who seemed so drunk, raises his head before looking at me. "You really did come." He muttered giving me a smirk. I don't know what he's up to but all I can say is this is annoying. I don't like the way he looks at me and then a grin will follow. It looks like I was just a game he tries to play. "What are you up to?" I asked annoyed. "Chill, let me get you a drink" he says, intoxicated by alcohol. "Are you kidding me? I don't drink, professor!" I said sternly as I find him so irritating in this stare. He raises his head just to look at me before pouring an unknown alcohol in a glass before handing it to me. "I said I don't drink" I tried to remain as calm as I can be, as possible. I hate drunken people. He smiles before drinking my supposed to be glass of alcohol in one go. Wow, Drunkard! "You said you need someone to pick you up. Now I am here, can we leave now?" I asked trying to take the bottle away from him but he lifts it up. I stood up to reach for it but he also stands up making it hard for me. Great, just great! I hate tall people. I hate human! Kidding! "You give that to me or I'll leave." I warned. I went here to give him a hand but he's making a fool out of me. I wanted to help him out but if he keeps playing games with me here I, probably, will leave him alone. He pouted, cutely, before sitting up again. He looks at me with puppy eyes. No! This is so unfair! How can he be cute and hot at the same time? I can't believe my own eyes. Do, effin, Kyungsoo is pouting right here in front of me. It looks like I am watching a kid pleasing a mother to give him a candy. "I call it off…" he suddenly speaks in a serious tone. I waited for him to continue on what he was going to say but all he does is just stares at me and it feels awkward. "Calling off what?" I asked as I felt like he was not going to say anything. I hate it when people said something but left you hanging. That is so irritating, to be honest. "I said I needed more time to think…" he says as he buries his face on the table. I look at him confused. What was he talking about? Needed more time for what?  "I'm sorry, but I don't get you." I honestly said as I tried to reach out for his back to sooth him, but I retreat. I can't just give in. I should act irritated because I was irritated. He's making fun of me. But as much I tried to dictate to myself not to care so much, I just can’t. God knows how much I care. This guys, is probably one of my weaknesses. All I see is beauty whenever I look at him. Damn my cheesiness and these feelings of mine. I never asked to love him and now I am suffering from heart breaks and jealousy. "Mina and I…" I didn't say anything since I am all ears. I may not like to hear her name or something about the both of them but it looks like he's going to say something about them that is important for me to hear. Just then, I let my curiosity takes over. It's not bad listening at all. "I call it off…" I heard him sobs. My heart hurts, of course. He was crying. Mina is so lucky and I hope she knows it too because for a man like Do Kyungsoo to cry because of her, that's a diamond. I don't know what exactly happens but I know he was hurt. That is why he's here drinking his consciousness out. "Pro-- Kyungsoo-ah!?" I whispered not knowing what to say. I wanted to comfort him but I don't know how to. He suddenly lifts his head before glaring at me. "This is all your fault!" I was shocked, hell yea! What did I do? I am so confused. "What I have done?"

 

He passed out just when I asked him what I did. I don't know how I managed to bring him to my house, but I really did. Fortunately! Maybe, I am superman or at least some kind of super power. I didn't bring him to my room but in the couch in the living room. Hell yea! To be honest, I also really don't like bringing him to my home but he doesn't answer me when I am asking him where he lives so I have no choice but to bring him here. What a pain! I may like him, a lot, but it is also feels so awkward having him in my apartment and it's just the two of us. Imagine how awkward it was even though he's asleep. "Ya!" I called out kicking the couch though it doesn't move 'cause I'm not that strong. Kyungsoo, who thankfully is awake, shifted from his position only to look at me, scary! "What?" I throw him a bottle of water before walking up to my room. "Drink as you wish!" I was about to open my door when I heard him coughing. Should I walk back to him? He's old enough to take care of himself, right? My good side has been taking over as I find myself walking back to the living room. Like, seriously? "Are you okay?" I asked as I sat beside him. He leans on the couch as he closes his eyes and I just watched him. I watched him pursed his lips and how he crinkles his nose. I hate to admit it today but it's cute! "Do you need something? Like medicine?" I asked as I reached out to hold his forehead. I put my other hand in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter