Twenty-one: Our love

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our love:

 

My body froze as my heart starts to race. He just said the key words. He just told me he loves me. He just made me crazier, so crazy for him and I can't stop myself from believing. I felt his sincerity. I know he was telling the truth. He really does love me. I can feel it, from how fast his heart is beating. I tried to pull away but he holds me tight. I am gasping for air, for the reason I don't know, maybe because he was holding me too tight for my liking or just because my heart is racing. His voice gives chills. I am feeling so numb. I want to pull away but God knows how much I want to hold him. I wanted to hold him so bad but I am hesitating, having an inner battle with myself. Is this it? Should I accept him now? We are both suffering from my stubbornness. Now I know that he really loves me, should I take a step forward? I don't know. Do I really want to start over again? Do I still need him in my llife? Moments later, I felt him pulled away, which is good for me. I might die right on the spot because of lack of air in my body. He looked away and I caught his reddening face. Was he blushing? I want to check if I really see him blushing but I am shy as heck. But he was cute. You can't see him everyday blushing. I was still kneeling on the floor while he sits up straight, facing me but with his face turned to the side. He was shy. I stood and about to walk away, as I was so nervous right now and I don't know what to do, but his hand reaches out for mine. There, I lost it! Dear God, why are you doing this to me? Maybe he was trying to kill me. "C-can…" he bit his lips as he closes his eyes and I only stared at him. His face was fascinating. I was enchanted. He opened his eyes and then looked up to me. I pressed my lips together, making a straight thin line, as our eyes met. I wanted to look away but his eyes are persuading me to look back at him. I lost control. All of a sudden, I feel like I was a part of him. That this body of mine wasn't even mine in the first place. It feels like he can dictates what I am going to do and I'll be doing it without a second thought. I was lost in his eyes. He took control of me. "I want to kiss you so bad…" he announced shyly as he rubs the back of his head. I know for sure that I am turning red right now, who wouldn't anyway? That was so sudden and unexpected. I swallow and then stared at him. We just stare at each other's eyes. Suddenly, he let go of my hand before standing up as well. "I'm sorry…" he said in a low voice before rushing to the entrance. I heard the door being closed minutes after. What was that?

 

"Let's try that. That's a good idea afte-- Professor Do!?" Hyemin almost shouted after seeing the man leaning on her apartment's door. What was he doing here? Kyungsoo turned to her as soon as he heard her called his name. He smiles as soon as their eyes met but faded as soon as he averted his eyes to the person standing next to her. Him again? "Why are you here?" He questioned the boy with a plain expression. Junho beamed a smile before answering the older one. "I don't see any reason why should I not." He stated smirking afterwards. Kyungsoo let out a deep breath trying to keep himself calm as much as possible. Hyemin could feel the bad aura filling the area so she stood up between them and then chuckles. "Anyway, let's get in." She cheered smiling trying to pull a friendly aura but for no good as she saw they exchange daggers through their eyes. Ah, not this time please! She mentally noted to herself not to let them see each other again. They are practically killing each other by their eyes. She punched the code before stepping in, inviting the two as well. Help me, God. I want a peaceful life!

 

"So, what do you think?" Junho asked as he turns the laptop on Hyemin's way for her to see. Hyemin examined his current web design, nodding as she shows a thumbs-up after. "That's nice, simple but eye-catching." She stated smiling genuinely. Junho smiled contented before saving the design before shutting it off. He then took the seat besides the girl, who tries to finish their documentation about the web design Junho has come up with, to offer her a help if ever she needed to. She shook her head saying she can do it on her own and he should take a little rest first because he had been designing for hours. He watches her as she continuously types words on the Microsoft word with his chin on his palm, elbow on the flat surface of the dining table. He watches how her hair start to fall out from her messy bun and was about to tuck it behind her ears but then he saw Kyungsoo glaring at him from the living room. Touch her and I'll kill you! Kyungsoo mouthed to the boy as he watches his every move. Hyemin warned him not to get close to them as they try to do their business so he stayed at the living room while the two is on the kitchen and he, too, should mind his own business. As much as he wants to disagree he just couldn't. He knows his limitation. He knows that they are doing school works and he has no rights to kick the boy out even though he really wanted to, so bad. Junho decided to piss the other boy as he reluctantly tucks her hair behind her ears, earning her attention. She turned to him with a shy smile, thanking him afterwards. He turned to the other boy from a far with a smug look on his face. Kyungsoo looks at him with burning eyes. If looks could kill, Junho is a cold meat now. Junho averted his eyes from him to the girl as he lessen the distance between them as he moves his chair closer to her. Kyungsoo tried his best to ignore his way of pissing him off but he was almost there, he was almost at his edge. He wanted to rip Junho's body into two. Kyungsoo took his phone and then texted Kai and his gang.

          If I kill someone now, don't hate me.

He then taps the send button. His message was delivered to his circle of friends and they all laughed about it. They knew Kyungsoo is literally beyond pissed now for the reason they are curious about.

          From: Sehun

          Who made you so pissed?

 

          From: Baekhyun

          I bet, it’s about Hyemin.

 

          From: Chanyeol

          You know I could set you up in a date for you to cool down. Just a signal, bro.

 

          From: Suho

          What about it? Who are you going to kill? I'll find a good lawyer just in case.

 

          From: Kai

          Tell me who and I'll back you up.

 

He shook his head reading his close fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter