Seven: Vacation Day One

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation Day One:

 

"We're here, sleeping beauty." I heard someone says as I felt someone shaking me awake. I groaned and then hug my supposedly pillow and when I noticed that it wasn't soft enough to be a pillow, I opened my eyes. "Ops, sorry!" I said and then bowed. Sehun just sent me a smile before he helps me hop off the van. I watch them took their own bags and belongings boringly. I don't bring anything aside from myself, I thought before sighing. "Let's go!" Suho signals us to follow him so we did. It's a fine resort, to be honest. The beach is beautiful and breathtaking. The sands are fine and white. "Come on, guys!" Suho shouted as we all stares at the sight. Kyungsoo and 'his girl' followed Suho first, followed by Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Are you not coming in? We need to check in, you know." Sehun said bringing me back to earth. "Right!" I chuckled lowly as I was completely amazed of the sight. "Come~" He sing-song and I just followed him. "Have you guys been here before?" I asked as we follow the others. "This is my second time." I nodded that earned a smile from Sehun. He looks so fine whenever he smiles but then I remembered he is a womanizer so I shouldn't let my guard down. "So, yeah. We will share room by two." Suho announced. As if on cue, knowing me and Kyungsoo's girl is the only girl with them I am sure that I will share room with her. What a life! "So, Mina and Hyemin will share room." He said before giving the key to Kyungsoo-- Mina. "Kai and I, Chanyeol and Baekhyun and of course Sehun and D.O." D.O? Did he just call Kyungsoo as D.O? Wow!

 

"Your place, my place!" She stated as soon as we enter the room. I only nodded in response since I really don't want to talk to her. Go on, judge me! I really don't care because I really couldn't bring myself approaching her. "And please, mind your own businesses" she added. I rolled my eyes before approaching my bed. It was really a tiring ride even though I already slept in the car. I heard her enters the bathroom as I sat up. She looks mean. No, I don't want to bad mouth her to you guys but her tone is really mean. She screams authority. I was about to lie down again and sleep when I heard knocks on the door. "Just a sec." I shouter as I lazily bring myself to open the door. "Sehun-ssi!?" I exclaimed, quite shock to see him. "We'll buy you clothes. Don't you remember?" I smiled cheekily before nodding. "I almost forgot. Let's go?" He nodded and the both of us rode the lift to the lobby. "Where are you two going?" Baekhyun asked the both of us as we saw him sitting on the lounge. "I'll buy her clothes, why? You wanna come with us?", "No, I am enjoying the view here." Said Baekhyun and obviously he's talking about girls in bikini entering and exiting the hotel. I rolled my eyes and Sehun just chuckled before we step out of the hotel. "Where's Kai anyway?" I asked as we walk towards the renting of cars. "Sleeping." He answered before telling me to wait for a while as he's going to rent a car.

 

"No! You can't force me to where this." I whined as he picks a red bikini. "Come on! The beach is waiting for you." He insisted. "No, Sehun-ssi." I said turning my back to him. He grabs me in the arm and then turns me around. "What!?" I asked furious. "I get it, we'll get you something simple." He said. "I choose!" I demanded and he just nodded. I then walk past him and then starts to scan the summer wear section. The truth is, I told him that I don't want to buy some summer wear because I won't go swimming anyway but then he insisted until I finally gave up and let him win. "How about this?" I asked him as I took a colorful bikini with a white see-through sweater beach dress. "It's too simple… and pure" he says as he stares at me. "We'll get this then." I announced. "Argh! I knew it!" He whined but pay for it anyway. HUH!? I said he'll pay for everything because they didn't let me took my wallet and even my phone! It's their fault. "Swimwear, check! We'll get you comfortable clothes." He said before dragging me to the next store.

 

"The shorter one" said Sehun as I walk out of the fitting room. "You sure? I think this is fine." I said as I look into the mirror. "The shorter one, I said." I rolled my eyes and then took the short that he's talking about and pay for it, using his card.

 

"You look good in that" he praised as I walk out of the fitting room with a dress that was just above my knees. It's colorful and beautiful, floral. "I always look good" I boasted. We bought that, too.

 

"Buy the blue one, too." I only nodded and then told the saleslady that we will also going to buy the blue shirt that I have wear earlier.

 

"This is pretty cool" I exclaimed as I look at myself in front of the mirror. I was wearing a tee with cool design printed on it. "I agree. Can I have one too? Excuse me, miss. Do you have something like that in my size?" He followed the saleslady as it says so and when he comes out he's already wearing the same tee that I am wearing. "That's already paid." He said pointing out the tee that I am wearing. I told him to wait as I'm going to change but then he stops me. "Don't." He said before walking past me. I shrug it off as I followed him.

 

"Can we take a rest first? My feet are tired!" I exclaimed as I sat in the nearby bench. "This is exha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter