Tomorrowland Event

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tokyo Disneyland, May 26th 2015

 

Ryosuke, Chinen, and Keito wore their disguises. A casual clothing with mask and beanie. The three of them walked through the crowd of people casually and blended in with the rest of Disneyland.

Keito: Yama-chan, why are we going to Disneyland? It’s so rare of you to ask me to go to some place like this

Ryosuke didn’t give him an answer. But by the time they stopped in front of a huge banner along with a barricaded area that encircles a stage arena, he managed to figure out the answer.

The three of them read out the poster. It was a poster of a Tomorrowland event, attended by the cast.

Ryosuke: (eyes widen in surprise) EH?! There’s a Tomorrowland event! (looks at his two friends in an exaggerated shocked expression) Let’s check it out!

Chinen: I knew it! (narrows his eyes then pointed at him accusingly) You’re here to meet up with Mirai-chan!

Ryosuke ignored Chinen’s comment and decided to proceed inside the barricaded area. The event was packed with fans and visitors. From the distance, he could see Mirai being on stage. She was beside George Clooney and he constantly had his hands over Mirai as Mirai giggled in embarrassment.

Keito: Yama-chan, I don’t think this is a good idea… (looks around nervously then eyes widen once his eyes set on the stage) OMG THAT’S GEORGE CLOONEY!

Chinen: Oh yeah! It is him!

Ryosuke: Dang it that oji-san! (clicks his tongue in annoyance)

Keito: Eh? (turns at Ryosuke)

Ryosuke: What could he possibly be saying that it is sooo funny?!!

Keito: EHH?!

Ryosuke examines their surrounding.

Ryosuke: Seems like we’re going to need to use the backdoor.

Keito: EEEEHH?!!!

Ryosuke drags both Keito and Chinen deeper into the crowd of people.

Chinen: (shakes his head) And he kept saying I’m the crazy one?

 

 

********

 

 

It’s been sixteen days since they had their virtual birthday celebration, but not a single day have they managed to find a perfect schedule to meet. Either Mirai had to attend some promo events, or Ryosuke having his musical appearance and variety schedule packed. Knowing that Mirai is having an event in Disneyland while he’s having a day off, he couldn’t just sit on his couch and do nothing.

Ryosuke had dragged both Chinen and Keito with his superman strength towards the backstage arena of the Tomorrowland event, passing through the heavy crowd. His eyes focuses on a small opening towards the backstage area for the cast. But there were guards.

Ryosuke: (turns at Keito seriously) Keito, you’re gonna help me with anything, no matter what right?

Keito: EEH?! What is this all of a sudden?! (turns at Chinen)

Chinen: Don’t look at me (throws his hands in the air) I’m just gonna be here to watch all the fun (grins, fixes his sunglasses, then throws some random Disneyland marshmallow chunk to his mouth)

Ryosuke: (grabs Keito’s face to stare back at him) I need you to do something for me

Then Ryosuke whispers some words to Keito’s ears.

Keito: Bloody hell! I think you’re completely mad!* (speaks in English accent)

Ryosuke: JUST DO IT ENGLISH BOY!

He pushed Keito towards the direction of the guards, then he and Chinen took cover near the gate. Keito glances back at his two friends hesitatingly. Chinen only gave him a teasing grin while munching on his sweets, while Ryosuke gave him a deadly glare to proceed. Keito gulped, before he throw away all the hesitation in him.

He approached towards the standing guards and began laughing on his own. Then out of nowhere he pulled out a mini firework and turn it on. His actions began taking the attention of people around him.

Keito: How are you?* (speaks in English accent) How long does it take to the Big Ben*? (laughs more) A/N: *a famous clock in London

Seeing the mayhem right in front of their eyes, the two guards immediately rush towards Keito and began chasing him. Keito instinctively sprinted in speed to save his dear life.

At the same time, Ryosuke hurried towards the small opening the moment the guards left their post. Nobody noticed him since everyone was busy staring at Keito being chased around by the guards, who was now singing “God Save the Queen**” randomly as he scream and ran. A/N: **The Great Britain's National Anthem

Ryosuke gave a triumphant look, when he finally secured himself inside the backstage section. From there, he could see Mirai’s petite figure from the small opening that lead to the stage.

Chinen: Hey genius, how are you gonna get Keito out of that situation? (munches his marshmallow more)

Ryosuke: (shrugs) I’m sure he’ll figure out something later

That’s when Ryosuke was momentarily caught of guard. There was a man, approaching them from the other side of the room.

Man: OI!

Ryosuke panicly looked around to hide, but it was too late. The man had already spotted him. Chinen on the other hand, already magically disappeared from his view.

Man: What are you still doing here?! And why are you undressed?!

Ryosuke blinked in confusion. He looked around again to confirm that the man was really talking to him. He tried to confirm it by pointing at himself as he look at the man.

Man: Yes! I’m talking to you Mickey!

Ryosuke: Mickey?

Man: You’re suppose to appear on stage right now! Hurry up and put on your costume! Unless you want to get fired!

The man shoved Ryosuke a set of Mickey Mouse costume. As he looked around, he realized that the room he was in was in fact Mickey’s dressing room!

Ryosuke: EHH…?!

The man gave him a threatening glare. Before he could spit out anymore rage, Ryosuke immediately responded.

Ryosuke: Alright sir! On my way sir!

 

 

********

 

 

Having the man monitoring every move he made inside that backstage area, he had no other choice but to comply. As soon as he put his Mickey Mouse costume on, he went out on stage to join the rest of the Tomorrowland cast as soon as the MC introduced him on stage (in this case, Mickey Mouse).

The costume was heavy and it stinks a lot. Not to mention how uncomfortable and hot it was inside it. Ryosuke had to admit being a mascot is a one tough job.

Plus, he had another worry. The moment Mirai’s eyes layed on his figure, he instantly felt suffocating. What was he doing here?! What idiot had gotten into him?! What if Mirai noticed? Will she scold him for life?

Ryosuke’s nervous thought was suddenly broke off by George Clooney, circling his large hand around Mirai’s petite shoulder. His Mickey Mouse figure immediately choose a standing position. After he waved towards the audience, he went straight in between George Clooney and Mirai, forcing the two of them to distance their gap from eachother.

Throughout the event, he just stood there, doing cute mascot gestures and waves at the audience, as the rest of the fan event continues.

Meanwhile, Chinen found a comfortable spot on the backstage area to watch the whole show as he continuously munch on his marshmallow.

 

 

********

 

 

By the time the MC called the event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter