Chapter Twenty

Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            If looks could kill, Bambam would currently be deceased. My eyes shoot daggers in Bambam’s direction, whose smile reaches his ears. Finding pleasure in torturing me with their presence, Mark and Jr. snicker.

            “So, you were texting Jr. about what we were doing?” I ask Bambam.

            “Yes,” Bambam laughs. “I couldn’t let this hilarious opportunity go to waste.”

            “What do you mean hilarious opportunity? This is business. Business!”

            I point my toes, extending my left leg into focus.

            “Do you think I dressed in an all black undercover mission outfit for nothing?” I state, my hand accentuating my outfit.

             My justifications only cause more laughter.

            “Whatever,” I say, turning my attention back to YoungJi and Hyuk.

            The binoculars fuse to my face, as I observe them. My mouth waters watching them eat their pasta and garlic bread, I can practically smell it. I inhale deeply; a delicious fragrance of ramyun noodles fills my nose. My body halts, as my mind catches up with my senses. Why would I smell ramyun noodles at an Italian restaurant? Due to my concentration on watching YoungJi, I had been oblivious to my surrounding. I slowly turn around, my face contorting into a half crying half pouting expression.

            “Not you too,” I say displeased and embarrassed.

            JB smirks at me holding a bag of popcorn and instant ramyun noodles.

            “I came with Jr. and Mark. I just wanted to grab some snacks first,” JB says.

            Completely distracted, Hyuk temporarily leaves my thoughts, seeing that I have a new issue on my hands.

            “After you guys finish eating, leave,” I urge.

            “No way. I didn’t come all the way out here to just go home,” JB protests. “I even brought my own pair of binoculars.”

            “Why do all of you have binoculars?” I complain.

            JB pulls out his binoculars from his bag. My eyes open in shock.

            “Dude. Why are your binoculars so big?” I question.

            His binoculars had to be three times the size of the pair Bambam had given me. JB lifts them to his eyes.

            “Wow. These are amazing. Damn, Hyuk’s pores be looking fine tonight,” JB jokes.

            Looking down at my puny binoculars, I extend my hand out towards JB. I smile shyly, lifting my round eyes to stare into JB’s soul. My lashes flutter cutely, waiting for him to hand me his binoculars.

            “What are you doing?” JB asks.

            Silently, I point to his binoculars, insinuating that we should trade. Realizing my intention, JB hands me his binoculars. Luckily for me, his attention had been on the food rather than giving me a hard time.

            I attempt to ignore the bustling activity of the four men behind me. However, the loud slurps, crunches, and laughter make that a very hard mission to accom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter